Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: whats faster    (Voting closed: February 05, 2007, 10:02:18 PM)
ford 6.0 deisel - 19 (33.3%)
ford 7.3 deisel - 12 (21.1%)
dodge  deisel - 13 (22.8%)
chevy   deisel - 13 (22.8%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: trash talking deisel racing  (Read 55303 times)
xr100racer

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2006, 11:20:30 PM »

That thing is Bad, looks like you were running it on pavement. Do they allow quads at moroso or other tracks?
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2006, 11:21:09 PM »

By the way, reals trucks have 3 pedals on the floor. Save your pennys for that Dodge auto, you will need them.

Matt, haven't you learned anything from us Fat guys? You can't eat donuts and shift gears while driving. AUTO IS WHERE ITS AT!!!

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
xr100racer

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2006, 11:22:26 PM »

main valve body is in the near future
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2006, 11:30:14 PM »

main valve body is in the near future

very good purchase. 

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2006, 11:34:31 PM »

That thing is Bad, looks like you were running it on pavement. Do they allow quads at moroso or other tracks?

yes we where on pavement  it will be in the sand next   yes you can run at moroso and gainsville   sorry about the dad crack i just get tired  of Herring people talk shiot about the ford 6.0 mine hauls azz and  the only problem i have had is the oil cooler went out  and it got  150000 miles on it  and i beat on it

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
xr100racer

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2006, 11:44:46 PM »

Its all good. I havent been to moroso in awhile, be fun to see what my quad would run
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2006, 08:58:25 AM »

WOW, look what I have been missing !!!!!!!

I still say that the 6.0 is the fastest, and my old stock 3 peddle 7.3 will out pull any stock dodge

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
tribal_shee

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2006, 09:07:29 AM »

HECK, I could only afford a used one.  LMAO.  buying a diesel is like buying a darn house now a days.
[/quote]

I guess when you only make 10.00 Hr it would be like buying a house Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
hope you didn't have to dip into the jackrussell  fund for all the add ons  Shocked Kiss
 want to drive an uncomfortable but good mileage truck drive a dodge ,want to drive something that breaks down all the time but has lots of power drive a Ford, want to drive some thing that has got lots of power, dependable and more comfortable interior than any other drive a GMC or Chevy. Notice I didn't say most or fastest but but if I'm gonna spend 40,000 on a truck it's gonna be all around! Wink Wink  I'm speaking from experience not just blowing smoke most people I know have deisels and that is pretty much how it is. and they use them hard everyday not just put some chip or exhaust in them and think they have a drag truck
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 09:25:23 AM by tribal_shee » Logged

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires
535banshee
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2006, 09:56:11 AM »

i don't need my friends pockets mine are plenty deep enough  you think i do this for free   i don't think so   i don' play   we just took some boys  for three grand   today  with this     shiot you want periods   hell i just got spell check

i am calling bull sh!t on this one! if they are so deep you better send the money for the system
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2006, 09:58:46 AM »

yes we where on pavement  it will be in the sand next   yes you can run at moroso and gainsville   sorry about the dad crack i just get tired  of Herring people talk shiot about the ford 6.0 mine hauls azz and  the only problem i have had is the oil cooler went out  and it got  150000 miles on it  and i beat on it

dont forget how it left you seating on the side of the road on the way to my brothers house Shocked
Anoriginal

« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2006, 10:26:16 AM »

Just a simple observation but, isn't this xr100 guy like 18 years old and living at home with mommy and daddy?  What in the world could this kid actually know about anything in life much less the technical aspects of the diesel engine?

Tell you what, I've got a 1987 Izuzu Pup two wheel drive, diesel 4cyl. (no stinkin turbo), five speed, one 215-60-14 wild country and three 225-60-14 walmart tires on rusty rims. The bed is falling off, the passenger window doesn't work, the seat is home to a family of rats, the hood is bent and wired sh*t with a coat hanger, the oild has never been changed, it over heats, has 347892 miles on it, the interior smells like azz and you must spray it with ether to get it running. I will lay the smack down on any person who thinks their truck can outrun my Izuzu (or as I affectionately call it "the sh%tbox from hell"). I've trained a resus monkey to drive it for me when we race. He weighs less than 40 lbs so weight is not an issue. His reaction times are superior to any and his ability to throw poop out the window while passing the 1000' mark is unparalleled. Bring it sissies!!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 10:29:07 AM by Anoriginal » Logged
xr100racer

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2006, 01:20:52 PM »

Just a simple observation but, isn't this xr100 guy like 18 years old and living at home with mommy and daddy?  What in the world could this kid actually know about anything in life much less the technical aspects of the diesel engine?

Tell you what, I've got a 1987 Izuzu Pup two wheel drive, diesel 4cyl. (no stinkin turbo), five speed, one 215-60-14 wild country and three 225-60-14 walmart tires on rusty rims. The bed is falling off, the passenger window doesn't work, the seat is home to a family of rats, the hood is bent and wired sh*t with a coat hanger, the oild has never been changed, it over heats, has 347892 miles on it, the interior smells like azz and you must spray it with ether to get it running. I will lay the smack down on any person who thinks their truck can outrun my Izuzu (or as I affectionately call it "the sh%tbox from hell"). I've trained a resus monkey to drive it for me when we race. He weighs less than 40 lbs so weight is not an issue. His reaction times are superior to any and his ability to throw poop out the window while passing the 1000' mark is unparalleled. Bring it sissies!!

Yes, I will be living with my "daddy" for about another 5 months. Did you live with your parents when you were in high school? Are you proud that you were born before me? Youve pointed out your older than me and have a POS truck. Good for you, get a job or something
Anoriginal

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2006, 01:28:29 PM »

Yes, I will be living with my "daddy" for about another 5 months. Did you live with your parents when you were in high school? Are you proud that you were born before me? Youve pointed out your older than me and have a POS truck. Good for you, get a job or something

Shut up hippy or I'll sic my spider monkeys on you. Now, go mow the yard and take out the trash. Oh, and I have a job. I am a manager of three 7-11's in Hardee County. I make like $50,000.00 a year and my real truck is a 1984 Nissan Hard Body with 30" ground hawgs and a set of sparkomatic 6x9's run through a pyramid 1000 watt amp.
xr100racer

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2006, 01:36:05 PM »

Your a real comedian, My buddy has a hardbody, not sure if you have one though. Didnt know anyone else refered to them as a "hardbody". I know other people that have them and they just call it a nissan pick up or frontier, not even knowing the older ones are called hardbody. That system sounds preety sick btw
xr100racer

« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2006, 01:37:30 PM »

And I hate hippies
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2006, 02:53:04 PM »

Anoriginal, You are KILLING me !!!!  That has got to be some of the funniest shiot I have heard in a LONG time, EXCEPT that a stock dodge has that kind of boost, and can out run a stock Ford.

By the way, Bring that smellyshiotbox on out, I want to see the monkey tossing the turds out the window Rolling on the Floor Laughing Laugh

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
xr100racer

« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2006, 03:06:36 PM »

EXCEPT that a stock dodge has that kind of boost

Did you not watch the video where I proved it?
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2006, 03:22:00 PM »

my friend that owns 4x4's and more. he told me that the dodge will beat ford and the new chevy will smoke both of them
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2006, 03:26:03 PM »

got a ideal! lets all show up at cr motorsports for the next event and we will find out which brand takes the over all win. i thinks its on the 30th of this month. we can do speed and truck pulls
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2006, 03:28:31 PM »

ya'll keep it up and you'll end up like this guy:

Grin Grin

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2006, 03:51:23 PM »

my friend that owns 4x4's and more. he told me that the dodge will beat ford and the new Chevy will smoke both of them

BUY A CHEVY   AT ITS BEST DRIVE IT A MILE AND PUSH IT THE REST

F FIRST      Drive
O ON            First Place
R RACE        King
D DAY            Bow

THIS IS FORD  CONTRY AND WHEN ON A QUIT NIGHT YOU CAN HERE A DODGE RUSTING FOR MILES

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
qt314nfla

« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2006, 03:55:23 PM »

By the way, reals trucks have 3 pedals on the floor. Save your pennys for that Dodge auto, you will need them.

Matt, haven't you learned anything from us Fat guys? You can't eat donuts and shift gears while driving. AUTO IS WHERE ITS AT!!!

Since we're all sitting around telling the truth here Matt got a stick so in case he and his friend Matt can't get it up they can ride the extra stick.  Love y'all. Kiss

Scrub I thought y'all got a stick cause it's easier to drive when getting He@d.  Isn't that why all the hot guys get automatics?  What's this about fat guys and donuts you speak of?  Those are called cops....did I say that out loud?
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2006, 04:18:37 PM »

A manual shifter will hold a lot more donuts and they stay on better. Sometime when riding with Anoriginal when he makes a hard left turn all the damn donuts go flying off the shifter. That never happens in my truck.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2006, 04:27:01 PM »

F.O.R.D=
FU!CKED OR REALLY DISAPOINTED
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2006, 04:48:45 PM »

Dodges are like tampons, every pu$$y needs one.  OH SNAP.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com