Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Come out to Myakka City for Quad Scramble #4  (Read 18920 times)
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2007, 10:43:05 PM »

Now i WANT to race, because if chino is going, at least i know i wont be last!!! lol, just messin with ya man, good luck!! hope everyone kicks ass in their class.

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2007, 10:52:37 PM »

You wouldn't be last...you probably wouldn't even finish the race.You'd hit a tree and have to walk back!!LOL
  You should come man.I haven't ridden with you in a long azz time.I don't go to Ocacla since they started that new trail bullshiznit.You need to come ride with me again soon.Give me a call (727)204-0883
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 04:59:16 AM by ScratchupBangupBoy » Logged
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2007, 06:15:00 PM »

Well, I jinksed myself.I made good on the practice lap, but my quad broke down in the first lap.Everytime I try to give it full throttle, it stalls.Anyone know why it would do that?
  It runs if I throttle it slow, but if I try to punch it, it stalls.
  My buddy Drew got 4th, and I was in front of him before I broke down.Dammizzitt!!
   But if anyone likes fast trail riding, I would definately recommend this.It was awsome to see everyone come out!!Got to meet the Big Scrub brothers...wazzup guys!!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 06:52:53 PM by ScratchupBangupBoy » Logged
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2007, 07:10:19 PM »

damn that sucks. Sounds like a fuel problem for sure. Maybe dirty carb? Have you messed with the jets at all? Does it idle smooth?

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2007, 08:07:46 PM »

Yeah, it idles smooth and I can throttle it slow.But if I try to push it fast, it stalls.
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2007, 08:16:48 PM »

Check your float settings and your needle valve.  I had a similar problem with my son's quad and it turned out to be a sticky needle valve.  Every time you gave it full throttle, it would rev up, then cough, sputter and die.  I checked the float height and cleaned the needle valve and no more problems.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2007, 02:06:48 PM »

I think it was a little water intake from going slow through a water crossing.It's seems to be running fine now.Sucks I didn't get to race.I will make the next one !!
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2007, 07:15:37 PM »

Hey Chino, Frank said there's a Hare Scramble coming up at the same place . I'm gonna make this one! Ya heard from Randall? He had bad luck too on his first lap!
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2007, 08:33:04 PM »

I will make the next one.I haven't heard from Randall.I'll give him a call.I know he had a crash in the practice run.
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2007, 09:33:38 PM »

Man that was fun to watch. Lots of excitement. Nice meetin you Chino, and good seein the rest of yall again.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com