Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: countyline mx track gets 25 trucks of orange dirt  (Read 1886 times)
suzi 4??

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 29, 2006, 06:17:29 PM »

this track will be looking great on sat and sun huge burms to surf great dirt finally and track flagers always welcome talk to pete . what a difference some dirt makes to bad ill be at seminole for the 2 day race.please help this place survive somehow in your own way whatever way you can to help ,everyone can do something nomatter how little, remember this is the only place to ride in dade county(legal) thanks
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 06:19:13 PM »

this track will be looking great on sat and sun huge burms to surf great dirt finally and track flagers always welcome talk to pete . what a difference some dirt makes to bad ill be at seminole for the 2 day race.please help this place survive somehow in your own way whatever way you can to help ,everyone can do something nomatter how little, remember this is the only place to ride in dade county(legal) thanks
YEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only reason I dont ride theiur is because of the crappy surface, Looks like the owneer held up his promise, Looks like I haveto head out their in a few weeks.
BcQuick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 07:30:54 PM »

Pete use to make some nice tracks back in the days of lockhart stadium.
i was shocked when i rode at county line a couple months ago, and promised i would not return until it was a real track no crused road rock ,and jumps no bidder then small trash piles,,
Glad to here the news and hopeing for the best , its about 5-10 minutes from my house   Grin
LTR450 994

let's go ride

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 09:29:14 PM »

about time. looks like i will be there on sat or Sun
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com