Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Been too long  (Read 23464 times)
qt314nfla

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2006, 04:11:10 PM »

reply by QT - She'll keep your hands full. 

if she sents them free, and my hands are full...........sounds like a good thing  Laugh

I didn't think y'all liked stretch marks?

Wilburz-nothing happened at camp so no cardinal rule broken.

Fight?  Y'all are funny!  It's more fun to get y'all all worked up w/ simple comments. Kiss
JeepGirl

I Wanna Set Them FREE!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2006, 04:19:16 PM »

No worries there flap jack.  Hey guys she wants to ride.  Have fun w/ that one.  She'll keep your hands full.

I, as well as the others on here that I have had the great pleasure to ride with, can guarantee you that "flap jack" in no way would be an accurate description or nick-name for me. 

Of course, knowing your physical characteristics, or lack thereof, I do believe you must have meant for that term to be your signature on that comment instead of directed at me. 

My comfort with my own body, which I keep in great physical condition, as well as my very open and pleasing personality, allows me to proudly participate in any activity I choose without shame.  I can understand how you have not found that level of comfort.

Thanks for the support guys……ready to ride when you are (C&R in Dec for sure).
X-DreamChick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2006, 04:28:24 PM »

You go Jeep girl, let me know if you need a partner in crime to let em free  Wink

Quod me non interficit me confirmat
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2006, 04:49:28 PM »

Wait until the big protest getting put together & some how we can use the act to make some money for help with the event. Maybe set up a closed tent & get a pic of you setting them free on our quad. If you look like you say, I am sure most guys would pay $5 for that, maybe more. Set them free on the atvflorida extreme site so we can get a preview. Dont listen to the haters, do what makes you feel good, hell I am proud of my boat & I take it out every weekend as well as my quad.
xr100racer

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2006, 05:20:56 PM »

Dont listen to QT Jeep Girl, be pround and show us an example of your well maintained body on the extreme atvflorida site. Be strong and pay no attention to the haters  Thumbs Up
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2006, 06:01:49 PM »

Okay,curiosity is up.I'm heading over to the extreme site.
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2006, 06:04:37 PM »

We were robbed. No pictures on atvfloridaextreme either.Last post in the photo gallery was from the 12th. Cry All talk???
qt314nfla

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2006, 06:16:27 PM »

Ok guys read my first post.  I said if she wants to show them then go ahead and I even recommended 3 sites to do it on.  I'm not sure why y'all think my panties are in a bunch I could care less if someone wants to share them w/ the world.  There are plenty of people out there that do that.

I'm quite proud of my body.  In fact I also respect it and chose to not share them w/ the entire world just those select few.  More power to ya girl, burn your bras and shirts and share them w/ the world.  Cheetah is hiring so you won't have to wait for the few opportunities available in our sport, so you won't have to worry about it being too long next time.  You can even earn a few bucks so you can buy your own pole for your atv or truck.
xr100racer

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2006, 06:18:32 PM »

Im starting to doubt how good of physical condition she is in. If only there was a way for her to prove it to us. Then she would be loved by all (except QT) and would be praised amoungst all atvflorida members  Bow
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2006, 06:20:13 PM »

this is getting good. keep it up. this is what 450RCrazy wanted.
qt314nfla

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2006, 06:22:57 PM »

Oh hell yeah that's why I keep posting is to get ppl worked up.  So far I've got all the men and the two women on here all bent out of shape over this thread.  Y'all are crackin me up.  I seem to be the only one posting that's not all worked up over this. Kiss
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2006, 06:24:10 PM »

it is crackin me up too.  Laugh Laugh Rolling on the Floor Laughing Laugh Laugh
qt314nfla

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2006, 06:25:21 PM »

Im starting to doubt how good of physical condition she is in. If only there was a way for her to prove it to us. Then she would be loved by all (except QT) and would be praised amoungst all atvflorida members  Bow

Y'all haven't seemed to figure out that I don't dislike or hate flap jack.  I'm just getting everyone all worked up.  And it's working.
qt314nfla

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2006, 06:26:55 PM »

No worries there flap jack.  Hey guys she wants to ride.  Have fun w/ that one.  She'll keep your hands full.

I, as well as the others on here that I have had the great pleasure to ride with, can guarantee you that "flap jack" in no way would be an accurate description or nick-name for me. 

Of course, knowing your physical characteristics, or lack thereof, I do believe you must have meant for that term to be your signature on that comment instead of directed at me. 

My comfort with my own body, which I keep in great physical condition, as well as my very open and pleasing personality, allows me to proudly participate in any activity I choose without shame.  I can understand how you have not found that level of comfort.

Thanks for the support guys……ready to ride when you are (C&R in Dec for sure).

We call a doe in the woods a 'flop jesse', it doesn't mean it's ears are ugly by any means.  If you took the term flap jack as an insult then you have underlying issues about something that requires therapy.
450rcrazy

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2006, 06:27:25 PM »

You got it finally a thread worth reading .I have the atvfloridaextreme site up as well hoping to see her let um loose.I hope it something to do with that girl running on her sig.
qt314nfla

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2006, 06:29:51 PM »

Flap jack would you please post them already.  Quit teasing the boys and men on the site and go over to atvfloridaextreme and post them.  Homeschool here would like to see his first set.
450rcrazy

« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2006, 06:32:25 PM »

hell  a set If its what I think they are I be all giddy just seeing one.
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2006, 06:33:56 PM »

Man chet ! Huh

[attachment deleted by admin]

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
xr100racer

« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2006, 06:34:30 PM »

Flap jack would you please post them already.  Quit teasing the boys and men on the site and go over to www.atvflorida*******.com and post them.  Homeschool here would like to see his first set.

Laugh what QT said, but on a serious note.....you need to be proud of your body and prove to the world how wonderful you are  Grin
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 06:44:21 PM by Mr.BoNeS » Logged
qt314nfla

« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2006, 06:36:56 PM »

Flap jack would you please post them already.  Quit teasing the boys and men on the site and go over to www.atvflorida*******.com and post them.  Homeschool here would like to see his first set.

Laugh what QT said, but on a serious note.....you need to be proud of your body and prove to the world how wonderful you are  Grin

Here you've got another teen worked up over setting them free.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 06:51:16 PM by Mr.BoNeS » Logged
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2006, 06:37:14 PM »

Hey Jeep Girl comon and post them!!!!  A few of us are starting to think you either a tease or you got a pe@ker

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
xr100racer

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2006, 06:42:42 PM »

if you want us to take you seriously.......you must post them

this is the fastest growing thread ive ever seen. she just started this today i believe, i hope all this just doesnt lead up to one big disapointed
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2006, 06:45:34 PM »

i hope all this just doesnt lead up to one big disapointed

Usually is a dissapointment, they are NEVER what they describe them to be

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

450rcrazy

« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2006, 06:48:15 PM »

yea she probably has to go shave all the hair off her chest before she posts them.If not she would have posted by now
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2006, 06:49:32 PM »

I think she might have had to cover up that third nipple too Shocked

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com