Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rifle Scope Question  (Read 10595 times)
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2006, 10:44:47 AM »

50 rounds would put a hurtin on someone. dang. i say you make it full auto and see how it shoots.  Wink
singleshot

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2006, 10:58:15 AM »

is it full auto?

I wish! It's semi auto. It would be illegal if it was fully auto but it is my understanding that all I would need to do to make it fully auto is remove a clip. My friend knows how to do it but I have no desire to break the law so I am leaving the gun how it is.  Wink

It is impossible to turn an AR-15 into a full auto M-16 without re-machining the receiver.  It is also legal to own a full auto weapon if you obtain a Class 3 firearms license.

2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2006, 11:02:36 AM »

my uncle has a full auto AR-15. his is custom though. it was from the army when he server i think. he has like 1000 rounds in army ammo boxes too. i wish he would sell it to me.

where do you get a class 3 firearm liscense? and how old do you have to be? 18 or 21?
singleshot

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2006, 11:46:42 AM »

my uncle has a full auto AR-15. his is custom though. it was from the army when he server i think. he has like 1000 rounds in army ammo boxes too. i wish he would sell it to me.

where do you get a class 3 firearm liscense? and how old do you have to be? 18 or 21?

If your uncle's weapon is full auto then it was build on an M-16 receiver.  The AR-15 receiver is not machined to accept a full auto fire control group.

You obtain a Class 3 License from the ATF.  The best way to obtain one is to set up your own corporation and then apply for the license under the corporation's name.  This is supposed to take out some of the objectivity in the process.  As I do not have a class 3 license I cannot give you more specifics.  There are pleanty of people on the AR15.com forum that can give you the details.

2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2006, 11:51:53 AM »

it must be then cause i know he cant pull the trigger that fast. how do you obtail a full auto weapon? can a gun shop sell em?
singleshot

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2006, 11:56:50 AM »

it must be then cause i know he cant pull the trigger that fast. how do you obtail a full auto weapon? can a gun shop sell em?

Yes - certain gun shops sell class 3 weapons.  They are quite expensive, plan on spending at least $5,000 for a basic M-16 and up.  Also most gun ranges will not allow you to shoot full auto.  There are only 3 within an hour of Tampa around that I know of.

2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2006, 01:28:07 PM »

dang, ill stick to semi and work on my trigger finger.
Anoriginal

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2006, 04:09:08 PM »

A class 3 is not easy to get these days. Any more, it's a arduous process that takes time and a significant amount of money.

To even have a FFL these days you must have storefront, a safe, inventory, dedicated paperwork, etc.

If anyone wants an AR-15, let me know. I have several from many different manufacturers (Olympic, Colt, Bushmaster, Les Baer, Rock River, etc.), in many different set-ups (M4 to Ultra-match to full on competition, etc.) in many different price ranges. I've been toying with the idea of selling a few.
Ynot0323
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2006, 04:49:11 PM »

Would ya have anything in the Dissipator series ( Full Length handguards, 16" Bbl, FLAT TOP ) Huh

Let me know..
Ynot0323@aol.com
Tony

A class 3 is not easy to get these days. Any more, it's a arduous process that takes time and a significant amount of money.

To even have a FFL these days you must have storefront, a safe, inventory, dedicated paperwork, etc.

If anyone wants an AR-15, let me know. I have several from many different manufacturers (Olympic, Colt, Bushmaster, Les Baer, Rock River, etc.), in many different set-ups (M4 to Ultra-match to full on competition, etc.) in many different price ranges. I've been toying with the idea of selling a few.
Anoriginal

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2006, 08:54:40 AM »

Would ya have anything in the Dissipator series ( Full Length handguards, 16" Bbl, FLAT TOP ) Huh

Let me know..
Ynot0323@aol.com
Tony

Yes I do. What exact model/manufactuerer are you looking for?
Ynot0323
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2006, 08:16:23 PM »

What do you got ?!?!

Anything in "pencil" barrel ?!?!

I def want a CAR stock, would prefer 6 position..

Tony
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 12:08:51 AM by Ynot0323 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com