Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Walmart - Black Friday  (Read 2945 times)
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 24, 2006, 07:45:24 AM »

Have any of you been to the 5AM electronics sale at Walmart on the day after Thanksgiving? Today was my first time shopping the morning after and all can say is - WOW!

I got up at 4:15 and left and went to the Clermont Walmart (3 miles from home). I thought I was being slick and would be the first one there and OMG there was lines! People had been there since before 4! The other day when I mentioned this to my mom she told me to be careful because people get trampled. I thought she was being over dramatic. Boy was I wrong.

Well, I got what I came for and managed to hit Walmart, Toys R Us and the Mall and get home and everything hidden before Mike and the kids even got up  Cool They are all still sleeping.
B.MURRAy

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 08:40:37 AM »

oh yeah, today is the busiest day for shopping haha.  Ive seen it on the news and man people were pushing people and everything. 
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 09:32:15 AM »

Yeah, crazy stuff. I wanted to go to walmart (2-3 miles away too) just to see the madness. lol

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
wheelie_boy
Supreme Member

Its Fast

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 09:35:05 AM »

wow thats pretty early to go shopping. i cant even imagine waking up at 4 to shop at walmart.

05 kx 250f
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2006, 11:04:17 AM »

Whats funny is that probably most people was thinking they could put most of those items on Lay away and now Wal-Mart does not have Lay away. Could you imagine seeing all those people load up their buggies and head for the Lay away department only to find out they can't do that. LMAO

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Hondarider22

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2006, 11:11:49 AM »

i got me a new tv for my room, a dvd player and a tv for our trailer!!!! woohoo feels like christmas  Tongue
BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2006, 11:46:05 AM »

Hope mike dosent read this post he will be on a scavenger hunt around the house and the shop.

That early shoping is crazy you take your life in your own hands doing that kind of stuff. Wacko

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2006, 03:01:07 PM »

Hope mike dosent read this post he will be on a scavenger hunt around the house and the shop.

That early shoping is crazy you take your life in your own hands doing that kind of stuff. Wacko

if hes like the rest of us guys she just needs to hide it all behind the cleaning stuff or her "feminine" products and we wont get close to either one.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2006, 09:39:35 AM »

My dad is the store's engineer for Bloomingdales at Millenia Mall and has to open the store at 5am on Black Friday every year,,,,he usually has to push people out of the way to get in the employee entrance and show the police his identification to get past the lines.

sorry ya'll, I'd rather stay at home and watch all the news reports of "Altamonte Mall's parking lot is 95% full......"

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2006, 10:00:56 AM »

Its not a pretty site to see !!!, Well, maybe it is. Kinda funny to watch how
aggressive these "old peaple" over this way can be !!
We were there at 4 am also, What a mad house

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com