Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GRUGE RACING AT CRMOTORSPORTS  (Read 16204 times)
HONDALILMAN

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2006, 03:28:41 PM »

Jeff the track is pretty darn good.I do think it will be alot better once you get the water system done next weekend.But overall we had a blast just wish it wasn'y so far away for me and my son.But don't worry we will still be there to race and have a good time with everyone.I will stay in touch with you and find out when the first race will be. Keep up the the good work you guy's are doing on the track. Thumbs Up Toast Cool Buy the way were trying to have a group ride "2 weekend of DEC" up here in my backwoods area. "GIT-RRR-DONE"
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2006, 08:52:41 PM »

We all knew from day one, that we were going to need the water system, which we are working on !!!!!!
Glad everyone had a good time, sorry we couldnt make it down Cry

On a different note: troy has been released from the hospital today !!! He is home, feeling O.K., so he says. But I think he is a little rough around the edges right now, Heck who wouldnt after having surgery Huh
He will bounce back quickly, trust me on that. He wants to race too bad not to !!! Wink

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com