Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Emergency contact info on your license  (Read 1157 times)
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: October 26, 2006, 12:18:56 PM »

I just got this link from my mom, The State of Florida is doing something good. Click on the link and fill out 2 emergency contacts. If your in an accident or something happens they can call your contacts off the info on your license. Anyone that has had anything happen to someone or yourself knows that it takes a while for them to find your next of kin. This way it's right there and they don't have to try and search for it.

https://www6.hsmv.state.fl.us/dlcheck/findcustomer

SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

Enough Bullsh*t... LETS RIDE!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 12:35:58 PM »

I signed up for this a couple of months ago... its definately a good idea. I know a lot of people started putting the ICE code in thier cell phones... but depending on what happens to you a cop or EMT may not be able to find your cell phone, know to look at your cell phone, or your phone could be damaged. At least with the information being in your record, no matter what happens, your emergency contact info will be right there easy to access Smiley It only takes a minute to enter in the information and of course, it's free Smiley

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

http://www.myspace.com/humrz28
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 01:05:09 PM »

Mine says if he has a broken leg just shoot him and send him off for dog food and glue   Grin Smiley

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com