Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bithlo sunday quad practice  (Read 10717 times)
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2006, 09:29:04 PM »

I wish I could have made the last two practices that yall had at Waldo and Bithlo.  Sounds like everyone had a good time and enjoyed themselves
     To everyone that has made these practice sessions,  GOOD FOR YOU!!  WAY TO GO!!!!  I say this because it is making a good impression on Wally.  I talked to him after the Waldo practice and he was so excited.  "We had 34 quads today!!!"  and after Bithlo "We had 24 quads today!!"   Grin
     It even made sch an impression that they are doing the quad only on Thursdays again.  And if it goes good they may even do it at Waldo.  Wally is a great guy.  He has and will help this series grow.  By giving us quality tracks to ride and giving us a chance to have our own series.  Remember he is holding 4 of our races.  And for everyone to go out and practice at his tracks when we do not have a race scheduled is a great thing and show of support back to him. 
     Now, some constructive criticism.  You never know who may be reading your post.  I know many of us have been riding for a long time.  There have been times that we have had very few places to ride and sometimes we dont even get to practice on certain tracks.  One of the reasons for this is because we do not have the big numbers.... (YET) but we still complain about things.  And the track owners remember the complaints.  What is it.  It takes 10 good things to offset 1 bad. 
     Everything that you say is importaint. You just have to think about what you say and how it is said.  We just have to watch our comments and how they are said.  Remember "Dont bite off the hand that feeds you.  Or in this case...that lets you ride.

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com