Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who will win the third fight between Tito Ortiz and Ken Shamrock?  (Voting closed: October 12, 2006, 08:55:41 AM)
Tito Ortiz - 16 (80%)
Ken Shamrock - 3 (15%)
Draw - 1 (5%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ortiz vs. Shamrock  (Read 6182 times)
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: October 07, 2006, 08:55:41 AM »

I've got my tickets, but the fight will be televised for free on Spike TV Tuesday night.

Spike TV is also airing the weigh in on Monday night. I'm hoping for some fireworks during the weigh in as these guys really hate each other.

Look for me at the fight...I'll be the one in the background, talking on the cell phone while looking at the camera and waving like a jackass. instead of paying attention to the fight. You can't miss me.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
JayDawg

I am a Christian! Any questions? Just ask!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 02:52:22 PM »

I know they have fought two other times. I know Ortiz won the first fight but who won the second? Uncle Rico, I'll make sure that I look for you if I watch the fight. Just please don't jump over the railing and get into the ring like some fans do in the WWF. Tongue

05' YFZ 450
White and Red
Pulse Charger, ESR intake, X Factor pro peg nerf bars, IMS heel guards, Trailtech fat bars, Alba bumper, Noss machine inspection plugs, assorted chrome pieces with more stuff to be added soon in addition to a few other performance parts...
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 04:28:39 PM »

Is this like Superman 3?...LOL... 3 Stooges

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
Grassman68

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 05:19:01 PM »

Tito needs to retire that fool.Nothing worse than an old sore loser!I cant wait for the ICEMAN to crush the"ax murderer"from the pride fighting organization.Should be his next fight.And will be a short fight either way.
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 06:46:25 PM »

I know they have fought two other times. I know Ortiz won the first fight but who won the second? Uncle Rico, I'll make sure that I look for you if I watch the fight. Just please don't jump over the railing and get into the ring like some fans do in the WWF. Tongue

Ortiz beat Shamrocks face in in about a minute and a half in the second fight.

It was so quick, that they're putting this fight on TV for free for the fans who paid the 39.00 bucks for pay per view and felt gyped.

The weigh - in is on Spike TV tonight, Monday, live. I smell fireworks.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 07:48:36 PM »

I'm still pulling for the old man.I hope Shamrock kicks his a$$ good. I would like nothing better then to see Ken pull the upset and then rub it in like that arrogant a$$ Tito does when he wins. If Ken wins it would be great if he spanks Tito on the a$$ like Randy the natural did when he beat him down. Ken proved in the first fight that he can take a beating and keep fighting but I bet if Tito gets caught with a good shot and gets stunned he wont be able to hang. Tito is a bad a$$ no doubt but he can be beat.Most people agree he should have lost the decision to Forrest Griffin.Wait until he fights Liddell. I bet he doesn't do all that smack talking prior to that fight. He may just get taken out in the first in that one. Oh well I guess we will have to wait and see. C'mon Shamrock!!!!!!!
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006, 07:53:45 PM »

That's the beauty of the UFC. The talent pool is soooo deep, anyone can win on any given night. It's just that competititve.

8pm tonight, on Spike..way in and interviews.

I smell a scuffle!

CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2006, 08:36:02 PM »

The weigh in was a little lame. Was it my imagination or did Tito look smaller"skinnier" and Ken looked bigger"muscular" for this fight? I fully expect a different outcome for this fight.
cycole

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2006, 08:32:53 AM »

I also would like to see Ken win. If he can hit Tito it should be a short fight
but Titos cardio is great so who knows, I just won't to see a good fight.

Cheers Cy

2005 King Quad
2005 Eiger
Splatt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2006, 11:09:23 AM »

Its going to be the same result as the last two..This time Tito is gonna make him bleed though!

-05 Kawasaki KFX400
Yamaha72
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2006, 10:46:53 PM »

Holy Cow!!!!!! Boxer

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150
dreth

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 06:44:42 AM »

WHAT HAPPENED?
BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2006, 07:42:15 AM »

Tito did it again. Knocked shamrock out in the first round I believe in just over a min. the man is a animal.

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2006, 07:46:21 AM »

Shamrock came tipy toeing into the ring like a flamer! Got his clock rung and then they hugged? Oh well, Tito should have played with him for a while.

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2006, 07:59:08 AM »

They are both sissies, I can beat the crap out of both of them. 

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2006, 08:20:28 AM »

The fights in the parking lot were better then the main event.

Oh well.

"Be affraid Chuck Lidell, be very affraid."

SomBch

beer....its whats for dinner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2006, 11:28:29 AM »

Who would have guessed that Shamrock would catch a serious beat down, then jump up and want a hug? That guy's brain has been rattled way to many times. But I think Tito better pack a lunch if he thinks Liddel is a push over. Oh yea did you see Tito is dating Jenna Jamison now, do you know how many "O FACES" that tramp has seen!

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2006, 12:19:05 PM »

. Oh yea did you see Tito is dating Jenna Jamison now, do you know how many "O FACES" that tramp has seen!

Dating? Is that what YOU call it?

I can't wait to see Tito and the Ice Man go at it.  Ice man's got heavy hands, but Tito is the master of ground and pound.

Good fights this weekend too, Rich Franklin against Anderson Silva. 

05greengriz
Supreme Member

FMR STYLE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2006, 03:20:46 PM »

I'm gonna go with the IceMan on this 1. Tito is gonna feel the punishment this time. Liddel is 1 bad azz sombtch!!

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http
k.p.
Supreme Member

6 in a row makes it go!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2006, 03:25:46 PM »

. Oh yea did you see Tito is dating Jenna Jamison now, do you know how many "O FACES" that tramp has seen!

Dating? Is that what YOU call it?

I can't wait to see Tito and the Ice Man go at it.  Ice man's got heavy hands, but Tito is the master of ground and pound.

Good fights this weekend too, Rich Franklin against Anderson Silva. 

yeah i cant wait for the fanklin silva fight. were orderin it and wer gunna have a party. its gunna be fun. who ya guys rootin for in that fight?im goin for silva
Grassman68

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2006, 08:58:49 PM »

I cant wait till Chuck mops up the octagon with Titos face.He thinks he should be in contension beating Ken twice???  What a joke!!!
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2006, 09:14:36 PM »

I hope Rich Franklin wins.  He's a school teacher (or was a school teacher), how crazy is that?

And I hope KenFlo win's the other championship fight.

HoosierDaddy said we can all have a party at his house for the Lidell Ortiz bout.

They're gonna have hookers and firetrucks, it's gonna be awesome man.

JayDawg

I am a Christian! Any questions? Just ask!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2006, 02:23:18 PM »

I missed the fight! Cry I called my wife and work and told her to tivo it but because the show had already started she could not get the tivo to work. I would like to fight in the UFC too. For my ring attire, I would come in suite of armor and call myself  "The black knight" I would then cut a cool promo where I say brother a lot. Wink

Just Kidding!
Those guys that do that are crazy! You saw how dumb Mohammed Ali got from all the punches he took to the head and those were with gloved fists. These guys must have much shorter careers and will most likely suffer from the same thing as Ali though.

05' YFZ 450
White and Red
Pulse Charger, ESR intake, X Factor pro peg nerf bars, IMS heel guards, Trailtech fat bars, Alba bumper, Noss machine inspection plugs, assorted chrome pieces with more stuff to be added soon in addition to a few other performance parts...
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2006, 02:33:50 PM »

These guys must have much shorter careers and will most likely suffer from the same thing as Ali though.

I use to think the same thing.  However I saw a an MD speak on the topic, and he pointed out that the mixed martial arts guys don't take nearly as many hits to the head as a boxer.

The point he made is that a boxer can be hit upwards of a thousand times per bout.  Typically in a UFC fight, the strikes are quick and succint. Due to the small gloves (used only to protect the knuckles), the fighters drop their opponent much quicker than they would if they were wearing 16 ouncers.

All in all, I bet it still hurts like heck.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com