Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with posting photo  (Read 2826 times)
jbbj220

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 03, 2005, 04:16:32 PM »

HELP [smiley=Confused.gif]I am a computer dummie. I know this has been posted before but I can not find it. How do you post photos Huh Huh. I mean start from scratch as I am a real dummie with this thing. Maybe someone could set the answer to this up so it stays at the top of this section. That would be a big help do the dummies as I am sure I am not the only one. [smiley=stooges.gif]Thanks in advance for the help as I am sure someone wants to help this dummie. [smiley=bow.gif]

you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 04:24:41 PM »

Dont worry pal It took me 8 months. Ok there is 2 ways you can can do it. The first way you can is when making A post click the "Browse" button and it should lead you to pictures you have saved in the past "your pictures" (witch obviousoly meens you must save it first Grin) press ok then post then bam!!.

Here is the second and easier way go to photobucket.com and make your own account witch is free and easy upload the pictures from "your pictures" and then there will be 3 URL things copy the one with IMG tags and paste it on to your post and then bam!!!!!!!!

If  you need anymore help IM me on e3e5e4
or just reply.
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 04:24:47 PM »

http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=commentsandsuggestions;action=display;num=1105565028

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur
jbbj220

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 04:53:47 PM »

This is a test as the dummie has already had some good help

you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing
jbbj220

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 05:02:05 PM »

I did it but not real sure how I did it so will try again. If this works enjoy the pic's. OK I just got lucky with the last one all of the others seem to be to big to post. I need to figure out how to make them smaller, if that is possible. Dummie back to the drawing board Huh

jbbj220

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2005, 08:25:10 AM »

Bump: I am trying to post pic's but thsy all seem to be to large. They say that they are 900+ KB, and can only post 75 KB. How do I make them smaller so they will post? [smiley=Question.gif] I have tried everything that I know and fell like I am  [smiley=banghead.gif] Any help will make me [smiley=Smile.gif]

Qdawg76
Supreme Member

AKA FLblaster. AKA FLsportsman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2005, 09:07:05 AM »

here go to this thread and download the program. It works pretty good and is easy to use. Good luck. Grin

http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=readersrides;action=display;num=1093288913
« Last Edit: April 28, 2005, 09:08:17 AM by flblaster04 » Logged

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2005, 09:33:58 AM »

If you have PhotoShop go Image/Image Size and in the width box type in 640 then save as:

Then go to  http://imageshack.us/  after you have re-sized to 640x480 then upload image, then go back to your message you are posting and hit the "insert image button and you will get [img] URL [ /img] paste the link where the URL is.  You can put in multiple images in one post one after another.

MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2005, 09:16:40 PM »

The easy way to do it is to go to sketch and skew and resize it to about 55 to 60 %. That works for me.

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com