Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jasper Fl. Cross Roads Motorplex Motel/Campground Info and Directions  (Read 12883 times)
dreth

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2006, 09:22:08 PM »

Was supposed to come up with Dreth and Wayne for the race. Saw that track and...  Undecided  . Is that asphalt with clay over the surface? Don't think I'll be trying to learn flat track racing on that No. No.  . Besides, 2 weeks ago Momma,(aka Wifey) told me I was going to church with her and the kids. Forgot all about that Shocked

thtas a good place for you to stay. we would ware you out up there

hey Scott, are you feeling a little slow Roll Eyes? just wondering because  as you can see in the above post you were not mentioned at all! why would you throw me under the bus.............................

Dreth,

Did you see my yellow 330R in the Open class last Saturday. I am sure I was going a little better than a wagon on little house on the praire. By the way what class are you in? You can come get some, as can any of all of these "Pro" racers that are always so much better than all of us "locals" anytime you want. Still, we are never losing to the "Pro guys". I don't know why so many people want to not give us any respect no matter how many times we prove to be excellent riders time and time again..............................

with comments like that? if you could have heard some of my comments (ask 550 superquad) about you and your quad you would feel differently. i went on and on about how fast your bike is and how you pulled wheelies all the way down the holeshot and how i had no chance against you open guys. i was playing with ride1rob and 1fastltr450 because they seemed like old friends with the star wars talk. sorry if you took it the wrong way or if you thought it was directed towards you but with all the smack talk that goes on in this section i would have never imagined the above comment. im no pro! ive never claimed to be! ive flat tracked twice now! my motto
is     ITS NOT ABOUT THE WINS, ITS ABOUT THE FRIENDS Wink
01ZX12R
Supreme Member

Its all fun and games till the flag drops!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2006, 09:29:03 PM »

I have been seeing more and more people on this site acting like cowards. Why is it that when they have a negative comment to make they go and create a new screen name? If you have something to say just figure out a polite way to say it. We are all adults (well at least by age anyway, even though we act like kids) We all get on this site to talk trash to one another and have fun with, Ya sometimes some peeps do take it personnal but that is just the way it is. When its all said and done we all meet at the track and have a great time.

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132
Scott270r

Mystic Motorsports #5

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2006, 09:33:53 PM »

Dreth,

I p.m'd you, My bad bro.

1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg
derek330
Supreme Member

Thanks to all my CREW!!! 2010 champ!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2006, 11:20:07 PM »

ok. ok..... is everyone getting ready for saterday??  should be an interesting night!! !!  Grin

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.
HondaATC

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2006, 01:00:39 AM »

I've got to put #s on the front and my tricycle is ready to ride.

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R
dreth

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2006, 06:22:38 AM »

Dreth,

I p.m'd you, My bad bro.

got it and were cool! see ya at the track. dont forget your wagon Wink Cheesy
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2006, 06:41:16 AM »

I have been seeing more and more people on this site acting like cowards. Why is it that when they have a negative comment to make they go and create a new screen name? If you have something to say just figure out a polite way to say it. We are all adults (well at least by age anyway, even though we act like kids) We all get on this site to talk trash to one another and have fun with, Ya sometimes some peeps do take it personnal but that is just the way it is. When its all said and done we all meet at the track and have a great time.

come on... you know the Brewmaster bit was funny!  Grin 

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com