Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sooooo.... Who Won Ocala FT???  (Read 16884 times)
Scott270r

Mystic Motorsports #5

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2006, 02:43:39 PM »

Brady,

Na, not talking smack just dissapointed, he is an excellent rider, and I haven't gotten to race him still. He looked fast and seemed to find some good lines out there. I was looking forward to squaring off with him and then I saw he and Kirk Kennedy (Not brewmaster) leaving, which I understand since it was close to 11:00 by then. But there will always be next time. Its good to see more and more people coming out. I hope this thing grows to be much bigger than the GFTL I used to race.

P.S.       Brady, I hope the rest of the points races can be on nights where the quads are by themselves, it put us really late getting home...but aside from that, as always, we had a blast.

By the way, are you not racing anymore? I thought you were going to bring out the G-13 (backdoor special) bike?....you closeted 2-stroke lover.... Grin

1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2006, 03:31:40 PM »

I know. He was WAY disappointed. He said he's a motocross guy, but he loves that flat trackin'.
I was disappointed that he left too. I think that 4 stroke with that big 'ol motor might have given you guys a run for your money. He seemed to be getting around the track well. Kennedy did well too. I like the one wheeled wheelie off the start. He just hung on and rode out. You guys in the Open class were definately fast and put on a great show. I was impressed by the Intermediate and Novice classes also. They ran good, and for the most part mistake free. I think once people start to get their setup dialed in to the track, that the racing will get much faster. Plus, remember, you were racing on a virgin track, with virgin clay. The track will only get smoother and faster as it gets pounded and worked in. I too hope it grows. I am going to start tryng to buy up some used flat track tires like we discussed a few weeks ago, so everyone who shows up can race.
  I hear you on the late nights. It's going to be hard to do a quads only night at first, due to economics, but as we get going, and the schedules for all the groups get set and we streamline our racing staff, I think it will get better. I was actually thinking about starting a little earlier to help alleviate the wee hour racing. 
  You know, I did go out to practice, but my mind was going a mile a minute with things to do so I decided to pass on the racing. My quad still isn't speaking to me! Maybe after things settle down. I guess that's the problem with making a business out of doing something that you like. It'll be awhile until I race you guys anyway, I'm still afraid of that orange pee wee.
tat2mike
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2006, 03:48:47 PM »

that orange peewee was rippin  im gonna buy one for my sons next bike those things are majorly hopped up for the money

Formally tecatemike
dreth

« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2006, 07:22:59 PM »

i had a blast and my son was happy that everyone chipped in to help him when his quad broke down.
see yall at the next race.
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2006, 07:26:52 PM »

Hey guys, Im working on getting the Points up on the web site, Its a little more time consuming than i thought. As soon as i get them all finished Ill announce it.

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2006, 07:29:01 PM »

Thank you Oh Large Headed One ! Wink

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2006, 07:34:39 PM »

i had a blast and my son was happy that everyone chipped in to help him when his quad broke down.

I wasn't aware that they made a Suzuki that didn't break down?
Oh, thats right, they do. It's called a Yamaha.
Jump on that one Scott! Because, in fact, my Zilla broke down before I tore it apart. 
So Ha.
Scott270r

Mystic Motorsports #5

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2006, 10:35:42 PM »

I wasn't aware that they made a Suzuki that didn't break down?
Oh, thats right, they do. It's called a Yamaha.
Jump on that one Scott! Because, in fact, my Zilla broke down before I tore it apart. 
So Ha.

Jump on that one huh........well........ speed kills..... so keep racing that Yamaha...LOL. Wink How about that one Brady!!  Grin You know the little LT250R I was on didn't break down and it ran with a cracked piston for 2 races. But seriously, I hope you get that LT500 up and running, its 20 years old now so you know they need some more TLC than a new bike does.

......Just kidding about the Yamaha thing, nobody get there panties in a wad.  Cool

P.S. Don't make me take Gary up on his offer and run his LTR450 in the intermediate class now, that's a Suzuki that can run without breaking too.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 10:40:47 PM by Scott270r » Logged

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2006, 10:39:21 PM »

you can never go wrong by buying a suzuki and you can always go fast.

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
 Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
 Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)
BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2006, 10:46:27 PM »

Dreth it was awsome hanging out with you all we will have to do it more offten. We were glad to help geting little man up and running he is a awsome boy you got there.  Ride safe.

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2006, 04:33:35 AM »

Where is the LT250R?
tat2mike
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2006, 05:12:48 AM »

yeah i was looking forward to seeing the lt 250 run myself

Formally tecatemike
Scott270r

Mystic Motorsports #5

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2006, 09:05:53 AM »

Where is the LT250R?

The LT250R is getting the engine rebuilt. After that, Thomas is supposed to race it (or Tim) in the intermediate class. I am done with testing on it for now, I am putting all my focus on my 330R for the open class.

......Thanks Derek

Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2006, 09:11:26 AM »

Where is the LT250R?

The LT250R is getting the engine rebuilt. After that, Thomas is supposed to race it (or Tim) in the intermediate class. I am done with testing on it for now, I am putting all my focus on my 330R for the open class.
We just might double the CCs. Shocked

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com