Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Morons at CROOM! WHY?  (Read 29793 times)
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2007, 06:52:35 PM »

[nope ,wasnt me  ,I never wear any kind of helmet and dont have a drink holder .I also dont drink obviously intoxicated.quote author=banana-man link=topic=17596.msg235038#msg235038 date=1160312018]
sbripple,
Maybe it was you or one of your friends this past weekend.  Big fat guy, covered in mud, little benie on his head for a helmet, riding a huge 4x4 quad, obviously intoxicated or just stupid.  Also I am not a moron.I do drive a large 4x4quad but I dont go anywhere near the bikes jumping stuff.I am sure you will twist this somehow too though so go ahead,but that would make you the moron then.

We have 7-8 people jumping over the back of this berm.  Adults like my self, all the way down to 2 little 7y/o.  We're single file in a line waiting as one goes and exits the jump area the next would go.  We'd been doing this for 30min at least.  This idiot cuts the next guy off (he has to lock them up not to hit this guy) and this guy tools over the jump, fugging it up for all behind him.   No worries, we smoothe out another jump a little beside the last one, and continue doing our thing.  This guy rides back and forth in the landing area, oblivious to anything around him, then leaves.  We continue doing our thing...without warning, he comes to the landing area and starts doing donuts, the guy on approach almost landed on him....this moron has a beer can holder on the side of his quad.
[/quote]
FoxHondaRider
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2007, 06:56:02 PM »

Morons at croom that have the beer in their hand or riding without a helmet will ruin it for everyone.

2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2007, 07:41:39 PM »

Was that you guys hitting the jump up at the sandpit?

I was the guy on the pink 450 wearing the aquasox, shower cap and overalls! Did you see me hit that tree? Man, I was so wasted!

The doctor said I can't ride for 4  - 6 weeks, but it was worth it. I'm gonna upload video of it if the ambulance driver gives me back my video camera.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
Hondabeefast

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2007, 07:47:35 PM »

Was that you guys hitting the jump up at the sandpit?

I was the guy on the pink 450 wearing the aquasox, shower cap and overalls! Did you see me hit that tree? Man, I was so wasted!

The doctor said I can't ride for 4  - 6 weeks, but it was worth it. I'm gonna upload video of it if the ambulance driver gives me back my video camera.

That was crazy i almost though you were gonna hit that jump! but that tree decided to jump in right in front of ya LOL  Grin

02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R
FoxHondaRider
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2007, 08:46:43 PM »

Croom is notorious for trees jumping in front of people haha I broke my wrist and was knocked out in the woods for a little bit around last november.  My saying is "Trees dont move"

2004 Honda 400EX
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2007, 11:30:41 PM »

I've read this whole thread and I see everyone saying "Why dont the rangers do anything?".  My question is, why dont you?  If you see someone being a jerkoff and speeding, littering, etc why wont you speak up?  If your that upset about it, take matters into your own hands.  If you see someone doing something against the rules at Croom approach them about it. 
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 05:19:47 PM by REBEL » Logged

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
FoxHondaRider
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2007, 01:46:15 AM »

good for you thats what should happen.  It shouldnt be just th park rangers that stop stuff.  Anyone know what color the new Croom pass is?  I wasn able to go today and get the new one.  Just curious because my friend and I were taking bets on the colors it could be. haha

2004 Honda 400EX
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2007, 05:05:47 PM »

And by approach I mean you go up to them and say "Im gonna kick yur ass!" lol.  When I get another quad I know that when I go to Croom and see this im not going to just sit back then complain about it on here later.  I will take action.

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2007, 05:09:06 PM »

I've read this whole thread and I see everyone saying "Why dont the rangers do anything?".  My question is, why dont you?  If you see someone being a jerkoff and speeding, littering, etc why wont you speak up?  If your that upset about it, take matters into your own hands.  If you see someone doing someone against the rules at Croom approach them about it. 
If I see someone doing someone, I am outa there.
Oh and BTW, how you gonna feel if you go up to someone & run your gums & they whip the living shizitt out of you. Better yet he shoots you or takes a club to ya.
That was some stupid advice.
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2007, 05:16:05 PM »

I've read this whole thread and I see everyone saying "Why dont the rangers do anything?".  My question is, why dont you?  If you see someone being a jerkoff and speeding, littering, etc why wont you speak up?  If your that upset about it, take matters into your own hands.  If you see someone doing someone against the rules at Croom approach them about it. 
Oh and BTW, how you gonna feel if you go up to someone & run your gums & they whip the living shizitt out of you. Better yet he shoots you or takes a club to ya.

LMAO I didnt even notice I put someone.  I posted that late at night so thats probably why -- I meant something Roll Eyes.  I doubt that will happen, im not a small guy.  If someone wants to take me on a expense-paid trip to croom for the day I'll prove to ya I wont get my @ss kicked.  We need some trouble makers though. Wink  Just let me buy a "SHERIFF" shirt first.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 05:21:41 PM by REBEL » Logged

2008 KFX450R

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2007, 05:20:53 PM »

if I see somone doin someone I'm gonna get it on video  LMAO

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2007, 05:21:56 PM »

if I see somone doin someone I'm gonna get it on video  LMAO

SHUTTUP LOL.

2008 KFX450R

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
FoxHondaRider
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2007, 08:59:01 PM »

I always wanted to get a smokey the bear suit and ride around and just say to people dont do that save my home or something stupid just to see what they would do if smokey the bear approached them

2004 Honda 400EX
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2007, 11:31:05 PM »

I always wanted to get a smokey the bear suit and ride around and just say to people dont do that save my home or something stupid just to see what they would do if smokey the bear approached them

Bonk TskTsk Crap Looney Wacko

Now if you dress up as Jesus, that would be a site lol.  90% positive someone would report a Jesus sighting and the press would be all over Croom Cheesy

2008 KFX450R

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
FoxHondaRider
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2007, 11:44:22 PM »

I got it! Sasquatch!  Ole Big Foot walking through the woods.  Hey if I saw someting waking thats big and hairy through the woods I would crap my pants and ride so fast it would be a new record from one side of the park to the other.

2004 Honda 400EX
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2007, 11:59:41 PM »

I got it! Sasquatch!  Ole Big Foot walking through the woods.  Hey if I saw someting waking thats big and hairy through the woods I would crap my pants and ride so fast it would be a new record from one side of the park to the other.

Lol there is a Florida Swamp Ape towards the Miami area so I wouldnt doubt believers would run up here thinking it was a "migration".  I wouldnt ride away, I would be like the guys on Jack Link's beef jerky commercials.  'Messin with sasquatch' -- lol

2008 KFX450R

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2007, 12:45:47 AM »

lol yeah i like the one where sasquatch is cookin and the guy sneaks over ond loosens the top on the salt shaker

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2007, 01:07:40 AM »

lol yeah i like the one where sasquatch is cookin and the guy sneaks over ond loosens the top on the salt shaker

Ever seen the Internet Only version?

Waterbowl prank, internet only:

Flaming Bag, internet only:

Pickup, internet only:

Watch face, internet only:

Joy Buzzer, internet only:

Rolling on the Floor Laughing

2008 KFX450R

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
FoxHondaRider
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2007, 01:39:06 AM »

I love the Jack Links commercials

2004 Honda 400EX
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2007, 12:02:55 PM »

I ride agressive and fast, and I always thought that was acceptable at Croom.

Anyone tells me to slow down, I'll be like "Don't make me take this shower cap off and beat your azz."

Seriously, though..what's the protocol for approaching someone who is being a jackoff, especially if it's someone elses kids? I see this at RR a lot, kids riding two to an ATV without helmets, and other irresponsible riding behavior. 

I never understood the need to speed through the parking area when there is a wide open sand pit 40 yards away at croom.

As for caution, I always keep my head on a swivel to watch out for the less skilled riders, but that's how I was taught to ride.

Overall, I'd say Croom is a pretty cool place to ride, and that no matter what they do at Croom, someone will complain about the set up and the riders. I think it's just the nature of people to complain.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2007, 01:58:05 PM »

LMAO I didnt even notice I put someone.  I posted that late at night so thats probably why -- I meant something Roll Eyes.  I doubt that will happen, im not a small guy.  If someone wants to take me on a expense-paid trip to croom for the day I'll prove to ya I wont get my @ss kicked.  We need some trouble makers though. Wink  Just let me buy a "SHERIFF" shirt first.
Maybe one day when/if you get a quad, you can start the croom vigilante group. I guarantee you can and will get your azz kicked. I dont give a rats azz how big you think you are, a .45 cal. hollow point will take you down.
Maybe rebel should enter the UFC since he is such a freaking badazz then when he becomes the champion, he will have made enough money to buy a quad & then he can go to croom & kick everyones azz.
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2007, 02:37:50 PM »

Greenmachine..you should not mess with him. You don't know who he is. He's Reggie Warren Jr. and you can see his video here...

Anyway, I wouldn't want THAT guy after me.

Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2007, 03:06:39 PM »

Maybe one day when/if you get a quad, you can start the croom vigilante group. I guarantee you can and will get your azz kicked. I dont give a rats azz how big you think you are, a .45 cal. hollow point will take you down.
Maybe rebel should enter the UFC since he is such a freaking badazz then when he becomes the champion, he will have made enough money to buy a quad & then he can go to croom & kick everyones azz.

You misread my post before.  I'm going to buy a black SHERIFF shirt and take my bunny-police badge, peel off the bunny sticker, and in green crayon write HCSO.   Wink

2008 KFX450R

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2007, 03:57:31 PM »

Bragging about how big & bad you are & guaranteeing noone will kick your azz isnt funny. You have been on 2 threads advising people to fight over who goes first in a trail.
Think about your advice before you type it.
I get your joke now. sorry to come off harsh.
Violence doesnt solve any problems just makes more.
Captain The Morgan

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2007, 04:45:21 PM »

Bragging about how big & bad you are & guaranteeing noone will kick your azz isnt funny. You have been on 2 threads advising people to fight over who goes first in a trail.
Think about your advice before you type it.
I get your joke now. sorry to come off harsh.
Violence doesnt solve any problems just makes more.

Sounds like someone needs a beatin'.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com