Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new sand drag track  (Read 202045 times)
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: October 01, 2006, 11:53:35 PM »

Hey guys The track is looking awsome I wished I was there to help yall out. But I can stir some racers from around here to come down and have some funn. Grin Grin Maybe I can come down and set you guys a track record lol J/k.  WELL I broke the track record at Hazelhurst last night I ran a 378.1 It was a aswome run Carl had the track hooking pretty good hes been working on the track and trying new things I think hes about got it figured out. I know the bikes has more in it that pass could have been better but I not complaining lol. SO ARE ANY OF YOU GUYS GOING TO TRY TO COME UP IN NOV FOR THE 2 DAY RACE IT WILL BE GOOD TO SEE ALL YOU GUYS AGAIN .    
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 11:56:48 PM by BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW » Logged

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: October 02, 2006, 08:01:25 AM »

i think a few of us are planing to  come upeven if it just to wacth dons bike should be done and ready to go  Grin

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: October 02, 2006, 09:29:04 AM »

damn, JEff the track looks sweet, you guys got a lot done in one day. You need to start a T.V. show " how to build a drag track in a day" LOL Cheesy It's going to be awsome, really looks great!!!
    Tony you need to slow down, you gonna run everybody off up there. no ones gonna want to race you! HEHE that's awsome I knew it wouldn't be too much longer. Did they make you pull the motor apart to prove it was small  Shocked Huh I think Franks just about done with his so we should deffinately be there Nov for the 2 day. Gives us a whole month to get her dialed in and on track for another track record Shocked Cheesy see ya

'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: October 02, 2006, 11:37:35 AM »

Awsome Toni !!!! I think we are coming in Nov., I would like to have Troy`s bike there as well, heck maybe even Jeff`s Grin

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
luckydog

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: October 02, 2006, 11:38:30 AM »

Everyone did great on Sunday. Jeff, let me know what time to be there next weekend. What are we going to do for food, drinks, etc. The staging shack looks awsome. Can't wait to see the whole thing come together. You're right, we should paint it checker board.
535banshee
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: October 02, 2006, 04:47:24 PM »

i will know what day and time for next weekend on wensday or thursday. the poles for the pa system is being worked out this week. if i can get them by the weekend we will start putting them up on the weekend. the track will be graded this weekend and water system will be put in plan also
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: October 02, 2006, 08:28:02 PM »

just talked to chris tonight and he found the poles and we will pick them up this week Grin. i am going to talk to work in the morning about getting a reachlift out there to set the poles. should have them up and pa system up and going. smoke call me about the wiring. 239-253-2616
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: October 02, 2006, 09:04:09 PM »

thats pretty sweet Wink

The " Black Pearl "
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: October 02, 2006, 09:31:12 PM »

Jeffs NEW screen name is CRISPY Kiss

The " Black Pearl "
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: October 02, 2006, 09:44:45 PM »

i feel real crispy!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: October 02, 2006, 09:52:16 PM »

like a potatoe chip Shocked

The " Black Pearl "
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: October 02, 2006, 10:17:30 PM »

just talked to chris tonight and he found the poles and we will pick them up this week Grin. i am going to talk to work in the morning about getting a reachlift out there to set the poles. should have them up and pa system up and going. smoke call me about the wiring. 239-253-2616

about the only thing i think i can get is cat5 cable (ethernet cable) will that work.  not sure how much I can get.  how much you need?

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: October 02, 2006, 11:44:05 PM »

damn, JEff the track looks sweet, you guys got a lot done in one day. You need to start a T.V. show " how to build a drag track in a day" LOL Cheesy It's going to be awsome, really looks great!!!
    Tony you need to slow down, you gonna run everybody off up there. no ones gonna want to race you! HEHE that's awsome I knew it wouldn't be too much longer. Did they make you pull the motor apart to prove it was small  Shocked Huh I think Franks just about done with his so we should deffinately be there Nov for the 2 day. Gives us a whole month to get her dialed in and on track for another track record Shocked Cheesy see ya
Yeah Lupo They broke me down at the last race when I ran the 3.80.

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: October 03, 2006, 06:50:52 AM »

about the only thing i think i can get is cat5 cable (ethernet cable) will that work.  not sure how much I can get.  how much you need?

not sure what that cable is call me
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: October 03, 2006, 02:59:27 PM »

I think Jeff has gotten the wire figured out !!!! He was advised by an electronics
guy to use low voltage 2-wire, and its alot cheaper to get the amount we need Grin

The " Black Pearl "
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: October 03, 2006, 04:19:05 PM »

don is right we can get low voltage 12ga wire that we can put in the ground for .34 per ft. i think i am going to need 600ft.
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: October 03, 2006, 05:19:21 PM »

yeah 12 gauge wire is alot bigger than the stuff I can get.  The stuff I can get is basically phone line.  Can't help you with the 12 gauge wire.  sorry guys.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: October 03, 2006, 06:37:00 PM »

thats ok smoke i am going to get the wire in the morning. the pa system said anything over 25ft you must use 16ga or better. the store only has 12ga so thats what i am going to get. the banners are going to be made soon so if you want to put up a banner let me know.
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: October 03, 2006, 08:15:30 PM »

alright guys we will be out at the track again on sunday. if you guys have time please try to make it. we still have alot of work to do and sure could use the help. i am working on getting some more fence and post for the right side of the track. i know everyone that helped put up the fence last weekend cant wait to do it again
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: October 04, 2006, 02:22:37 PM »

On another note, We still need anyone who is going to be a "member" to get their
membership fees to Jeff A.S.A.P. There have been a few peaple helping with the "funding" of things so far, but that can only go so far !!!
There are still lots of things needed to make this work, so PLEASE get the fees to jeff. The date for the annual fees will start on the first race day, and will be due again a year after that. If someone wants to join three months later, thats fine too, but will have LOST three months of benefits. we have to set it this way, or its gonna be too hard to keep track of everyones anniversary date. Grin

The " Black Pearl "
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: October 04, 2006, 03:57:20 PM »

On another note, We still need anyone who is going to be a "member" to get their
membership fees to Jeff A.S.A.P. There have been a few peaple helping with the "funding" of things so far, but that can only go so far !!!
There are still lots of things needed to make this work, so PLEASE get the fees to jeff. The date for the annual fees will start on the first race day, and will be due again a year after that. If someone wants to join three months later, thats fine too, but will have LOST three months of benefits. we have to set it this way, or its gonna be too hard to keep track of everyones anniversary date. Grin

don is right!! as of right now i have spent out of my pocket 883.00 and chris i think has spent atleast 1500.00. Shocked all the other guys have spent alittle money also out of thier pockets. Grin i know don has spent 150.00 for the doors and windows for the starter stand. Kiss if you want to be a member and help this track we need to start bring in membership fees SOON! me and chris still have to come up with the 5600.00 for the timing system. Shocked the track will also have to buy banners,shirts,water system,track equipment, and alot more. if this track is going to be our track and ran by the racers we all need to start giving some MONEY. chris and i can only do so much! so lets all reach down deep and start giving alittle. Grin
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 04:00:04 PM by 535banshee » Logged
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: October 04, 2006, 04:39:46 PM »

DANG, I just read our posts Jeff, and it does sound kinda like a Jerry Lewis telethon!!
So, on that note, unless you all want to hear some of us singing, and Jeff do a little jig, start giving to what is owned by the racers (all of us) so we can race !! Wink

The " Black Pearl "
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: October 04, 2006, 04:43:19 PM »

you really dont want to see me dance a jig Roll Eyes
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: October 04, 2006, 04:56:28 PM »

you really dont want to see me dance a jig Roll Eyes

no we don't....jeff i will give you a call probably friday man, i have been working on plant budgets and yearly production schedules for two weeks now and I am ready to kill myself....Don't want you to think I am trying to avoid ya...

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: October 04, 2006, 06:49:47 PM »

Yeah, SURE !! ;)J/K

The " Black Pearl "