Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Stephen Colbert Bridge  (Read 1938 times)
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: August 23, 2006, 10:46:16 PM »

Any Stephen Colbert fans out there?

The nation of Hungary is naming a famous bridge in their country the democratic way...you can vote on the internet and the name with the most votes will be picked for consideration as winner.

Well, their national Hero (some guy named Zrinyi) was atop with 1.1 million votes...until Stephen Colbert brought it up on his show.

Now thanks to american ingenuity (software cheating programs) and out democratic spirit, Colbert has over .smoked everyone with 17 million votes. ( I can't believe the Hungarians don't know about or little scam)

So there's a chance that the most famous bridge in Hungary may be named after a fake news host.

How's that for funny?

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
Sleazy_Rider78

Old enough to know better, still too young to care

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 11:38:46 PM »

If I had my way, i would have voted for Peter North Grin

www.myspace.com/mlatcham
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html
MachineDog
Supreme Member

Ride Red!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 12:03:34 AM »

You tell us this, and no link to the website is in sight? Please post the link!!

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/ - Click to see our pics.
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 06:08:27 AM »

You tell us this, and no link to the website is in sight? Please post the link!!

http://www.m0hid.gov.hu/elsofordulo

Sorry Dog, the Hungarian Government shut us down so we can't vote anymore...not because they are wise to our tricks...but because they apparently hate freedom!

Leave it to us pranksters to mess up a government's good thing.

Also notice down with @380,000 votes is the Chuck Norris Bridge...I wonder if that's OUR Chuck Norris from this website. LOL

It actually feels very liberating to screw up a government, even if it's not OUR government.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 06:13:05 AM by UncleRico » Logged

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 07:35:01 AM »

Chuck Norris - híd   384224   [1%]

lol, im supprised he didnt win.. If it would have been known three months ago when the chuck norris jokes were out.. He would be owning colbert.

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 08:42:05 AM »

Chuck Norris - híd   384224   [1%]

lol, im supprised he didnt win.. If it would have been known three months ago when the chuck norris jokes were out.. He would be owning colbert.

He was actually about 300,000 ahead of Colbert before Stephen put it on the air...Chuck came to a grinding halt, and Colbert blew up!

Sleazy_Rider78

Old enough to know better, still too young to care

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 08:27:38 PM »

I was thoroughly entertained going through that list of names.

www.myspace.com/mlatcham
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com