Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kisatchee  (Read 1547 times)
lisa

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: February 14, 2007, 09:32:11 PM »

Okay folks,

I told you what Mr. Lint had done in Kisatchee National Forest. I know have documentation on that, newspaper articles, letters written to Mr. Lint, political cartoons of what happened, and much more.

I will be posting most of this up on my forum over the next several days. Why am I doing this? After all the controversy, because I would like to see those who defend Mr. Lint explain why they still take the stance after I provide proof, some written by Mr. Lint, some written by reporters, photos etc.

Also, there are folks on here now, that weren't here for the initial threads. Lastly, because ya'll need to understand just how important this is, how serious it is, and that it has happened in areas where folks said it couldn't happen to them.

Florida Equal Access

I drive school bus, I am busy with family, and other hobbies. It is going to take me a couple of days to get this up. I hope those of you serious about keeping out trails open will check it out.

Thank you.

In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Mark Twain - Notebook, 1904
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 06:30:00 PM »

I'd be interested in seeing, thank you for grabbing that.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com