Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what do think about river ranch  (Read 12386 times)
pepsi

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 01, 2006, 05:40:53 PM »

iam thinking getting some land at river ranch just want to know if its worth the money  Undecided

05 artic cat 4x4
FORD4X4GIRL

TRX's Baby Mamma !

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 05:47:38 PM »

iam thinking getting some land at river ranch just want to know if its worth the money  Undecided

it depends on where the camp is & how many spots on the deed for the price ?!?

"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 06:04:41 PM »

Also check on this site under "Open Discussion", it's kinda funny someone brought up the same topic and there are some responses in there.  Is it worth, well 1st I have to 2nd what Ford4x4 said, but to me yes it is very worth it.  Get a good deal and make sure if you are going build a camp or anything, that you can get to it. 

But I hear RR is great!!!  And just think you would always be able to ride somewhere - good luck.

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 08:28:08 PM »

RR sucks, don't go there. It's too crowded and too many bugs, plus we hate to share.  Smiley

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
Thrumud
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 08:39:34 PM »

Great place !   great people, fun place to ride and enjoy with the family.   Well worth it.   

Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2006, 11:20:18 PM »

THEY SUCK!!!!! thay outlawed dirt bikes (at least they said they did)!  Angry i wouldnt be caught dead there.
qt314nfla

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2006, 11:23:56 PM »

THEY SUCK!!!!! thay outlawed dirt bikes (at least they said they did)!  Angry i wouldnt be caught dead there.

sweet one less person w/ attitude out there.  ride on!
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2006, 11:25:31 PM »

you can have all the land you want. i dont want it. i will ride at SE and mx tracks. Grin
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2006, 11:26:04 PM »

besides it is a LONG way down there.
qt314nfla

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2006, 11:27:01 PM »

no prob.  i ride SE also.  and anywhere else i can ride.
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2006, 11:29:59 PM »

when you gonna be out there at SE next? we are gonna go friday night (if ts chris satys away). maybe see ya out there sometime. Wink
FORD4X4GIRL

TRX's Baby Mamma !

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2006, 10:46:36 AM »

Also check on this site under "Open Discussion", it's kinda funny someone brought up the same topic and there are some responses in there.  Is it worth, well 1st I have to 2nd what Ford4x4 said, but to me yes it is very worth it.  Get a good deal and make sure if you are going build a camp or anything, that you can get to it. 

But I hear RR is great!!!  And just think you would always be able to ride somewhere - good luck.

I love going up there, but make sure you have everything you eed before you go back to your camp b/c it is a pretty far drive to a local wal-mart.... But you also have to watch out for the scams on deeds up there.... Some people are only selling one spot on their deed which means that you can only access RR with one person ( unless it's your spouse ) and you can't break camp anywhere with an access only deed....

"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif
garym
Supreme Member

four wheeling or fishing, it always takes gas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2006, 11:25:24 AM »

great place, lots of fun, and good people.  It is a little work in the beginning getting your camp set up(don't leave anything you cannot part with) but after that,enjoy!!
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2006, 01:46:12 PM »

They need to do the same at SE. This past weekend dirt bikes were doing doughnuts in the middle of the main trail and on more than one occasion almost hit friends of mine head on by not paying attention.

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2006, 01:50:26 PM »

atvers have almost ran into me countless times weather on a atv, bike or in a truck. there are careless people on atvs too. there are more of responsible people than not that ride bikes out there. you give anybody a couple of beers and they all act stupid and dont pay attention.
FORD4X4GIRL

TRX's Baby Mamma !

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2006, 02:41:26 PM »

They need to do the same at SE. This past weekend dirt bikes were doing doughnuts in the middle of the main trail and on more than one occasion almost hit friends of mine head on by not paying attention.

I agree.... I've had nothing but bad experiences with people who ride dirt bikes....

.gif
atvfun67

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2006, 03:38:37 PM »

Most people at SE use dirtbikers as skeet...
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2006, 03:56:34 PM »

atvers have almost ran into me countless times weather on a atv, bike or in a truck. there are careless people on atvs too. there are more of responsible people than not that ride bikes out there. you give anybody a couple of beers and they all act stupid and dont pay attention.

Well in 2 years out at SE I've only had one close call with another ATV and it was both of our faults going too fast around a blind corner. However I've had multiple close calls with dirt bikes. I never see them cruising down the trails at 10-15 MPH like most ATVs they are usually flying down the trails at 30+ MPH. This weekend in particular we had three close calls and in all cases they just flat out were going too fast and weren't paying attention. Alcohol will obviously affect anyone but alot of these close calls are teens riding the bikes not adults.

Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2006, 04:18:09 PM »

we just gotta be careful. yea they should pay attention but if we wanna ride fast we should be able to. i ride a yfz and dont think for a split second im gonna ride it at 10-15 mph out there. if i can find a SAFE OPEN place to ride fast i will. im not gonna go haulin off through the woods at 50 not knowing whats there. the responsible people that ride dirtbikes suffer cause a couple of idiots ride stupid and careless. i agree they shouldnt ride that fast around turns they cant see around but on a lot of trails you can see for a long ways in front of you. im just sayin all of us shouldnt suffer cause of a couple of idiots actin stupid.
if they outlaw bikes they should outlaw alchoal. if they think people act too stupid on bikes they should think people act too stupid drunk too. just my opinion. im not tryin to start an argument (that is not what this site is for) that is just what i think.
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2006, 04:35:13 PM »

What or where is SE?Huh

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2006, 04:53:11 PM »

a subdivision in central florida.
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2006, 05:46:31 PM »

I'm not saying people should crawl everywhere out there. Along the canal road I fly down that road. But the problem is when they do it down the main trail before the power line mud hole where the road is narrow or when they fly down the canal road they need to stay in the center of the road but they don't. They stay to the outside and many times people come off of a side trail and can't see till they pull out.

I'm also not looking to argue just stating what I've seen many times over and the perception that many ATV riders have out there.

Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2006, 08:54:42 PM »

i see what you are saying and agree they should be more careful and considerate. btw when you goin back out there?
cycole

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2006, 09:56:48 AM »

Love it, just got my camp last weekend Grin and will be out there this weekend

SeeYa CyCole

2005 King Quad
2005 Eiger
garym
Supreme Member

four wheeling or fishing, it always takes gas