Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WE NEED YOU GUYS!!! WE NEED TO UNITE IN THIS CAUSE!!!  (Read 11343 times)
Eworm
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2006, 04:43:54 PM »

Thank  you for all your efforts and support guys...

Just keep in mind this is IT!!!! THIS IS THE BIG ONE!!! THIS IS WHAT WE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

There wont be another chance like this... So sit down and think if a days worth of work equals the amount your bike is worth or the payments you make monthly for something you might not get to ride.

Exactly!!! Take a day off here and there, well this one is important if you lolve riding like we do. 10 years ago this would be difficult. We have the internet now so we can unite in more organized ways than ever!!!!
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

Turn off them blinkers to save blinker fluid.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2006, 09:50:05 AM »

another artical in the herald in the soap box!!

ARLENE M. SAMALION
REDLAND

SOUTH MIAMI-DADE

KIDS HAVE NOWHERE

TO ENJOY THE OUTDOORS

As a female teenager age 15 living in Miami-Dade County, I find it extremely sad and disappointing that kids nowadays are left with less and less outdoor recreational activities to practice with their family. It seems that society emphasizes, advertises and tolerates more indoor things such as PlayStation, MP3 players, computers and the Internet than encouraging us to spend a day in the great outdoors as a family, [sharing] ATV riding, paint balling, go-cart riding, camping, jet skiing or 4x4 mudding.

Miami-Dade County profits from sales of ATVs, pocket bikes, motorized scooters and go-carts. I see my mother meeting with commissioners and police to get a legal and safe riding area for me, my friends and our riding crew to ride ATVs and the same issues continue to come up: wetland conservation and liability issues. But what happened to preserving family customs? What happened to summers in the outdoors? What happened to enjoying your new toy for making the honor roll? Then you wonder why kids are indoors on MySpace all day or causing a ruckus in the neighborhood. If you think go-peds, go-carts, and ATVs are dangerous, then you should sit down and try surfing the Internet for a day and see what's lurking out there trying to harm your kids.

Aren't we supposed to be the Sunshine State? Again, children are getting ticketed for riding ATV's on a hot summer day through an isolated wooded area where our parents used to ride back in the '80s.

From someone who'd rather be ATVing with mom, dad and lil' brother,

NICOLE PULLES

SOUTH KENDALL/

REDLAND AREA

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]
Eworm
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2006, 11:32:07 AM »

NICE!! Good post Southern!!!
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2006, 11:33:51 AM »

Thanks,You know she lives somewhere out by me becuase im out in the redlands/homestead area.

Southern4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2006, 11:54:16 AM »

kinda drastic but true!!

Loven It
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2006, 09:13:51 AM »

MiamiGirl - Thanks for the clarification, I appreciate it. I talked to the guy in Tallahassee about a few different issues, must have gotten things mixed up.

Sorry I am not able to go, my job will not permit it! I wish you guys luck!!!

Send emails if you cannot attend. I understand some can't leave their job. BUt in reality if you can get a day off to go to Ocala for a mini 3 day riding adventure, then get that Friday off...... Only the strong will survive and strength comes in numbers most of the time!!!

Are you able to provide an email address - I didn't see one anywhere unless I overlooked it. I would be more than happy to send and email.

As far as the take the day off - I understand what you are saying but I am not and do not take time off work to go riding. Its hard enough to try use sick time and take a sick day when your really sick..you have to understand that. I have sent my share of emails and will continue to do so!! I support your efforts and am not against you.. 

99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

https://www.nationalmssociety.org//FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT
Thrumud
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2006, 10:22:21 PM »

Bump for a cause !

Loven It
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2006, 12:48:05 PM »

anyone have an email address or who I should contact..

99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

https://www.nationalmssociety.org//FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT
FORD4X4GIRL

TRX's Baby Mamma !

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2006, 12:58:25 PM »

I'll try but I dont know about work .....

"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif
pelele

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2006, 08:38:27 PM »

"EFFORT"

"SOME PEOPLE DREAM OF WORTHY ACCOMPLISHMENTS,
WHILE OTHERS STAY AWAKE AND DO THEM"

That's how i live my life!!! Awake....

At  my young age of 27 I am a very busy guy.... for the company i work for, one of the most important ones.

But this friday august 4th .... im not busy at all... because the most important thing that day
is my family  and friends, and because i want my family and future members of it to enjoy the
outdoors the way i do, im doing something so they don't have to deal with this issues in their future.
Please join Us this friday, lets make the change for them!!!

miamigirlrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2006, 10:49:13 AM »

WE CAME OUT IN THE MIAMI HERALD...PICTURES IN THE ACTUAL NEWSPAPER

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/local/states/florida/counties/miami-dade/cities_neighborhoods/south/15176455.htm

Loven It
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2006, 03:14:31 PM »

MiamiGirl - Thanks for the clarification, I appreciate it. I talked to the guy in Tallahassee about a few different issues, must have gotten things mixed up.

Sorry I am not able to go, my job will not permit it! I wish you guys luck!!!

Send emails if you cannot attend. I understand some can't leave their job. BUt in reality if you can get a day off to go to Ocala for a mini 3 day riding adventure, then get that Friday off...... Only the strong will survive and strength comes in numbers most of the time!!!

Are you able to provide an email address - I didn't see one anywhere unless I overlooked it. I would be more than happy to send and email.

As far as the take the day off - I understand what you are saying but I am not and do not take time off work to go riding. Its hard enough to try use sick time and take a sick day when your really sick..you have to understand that. I have sent my share of emails and will continue to do so!! I support your efforts and am not against you.. 

anyone have an email address or who I should contact..

Guys I do not know who I need to submit an email to prior to tomorrow.  Sorry I am not able to go to the meeting.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 03:17:00 PM by Loven It » Logged

99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

miamigirlrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2006, 03:26:31 PM »

Submit an email to the following people requesting they attend the OHV meeting tommorrow especially Commissioner Joe Martinez, Jose Diaz and Dennis Moss.

shellae@doacs.state.fl.us, canneld@doacs.state.fl.us, jennins@doacs.state.fl.us, speaked@doacs.state.fl.us, svandress@mdpd.com, rconover@sfwmd.gov, oig@doacs.state.fl.us, martelj@doacs.state.fl.us, giansar@doacs.state.fl.us, sessiod@doacs.state.fl.us, rigdond@doacs.state.fl.us, glassmk@doacs.state.fl.us, Eddie_McKissick@fws.gov, jeffrey_m_fleming@fws.gov, kristi_watkins@fws.gov, tom_mackenzie@fws.gov, craner@doacs.state.fl.us, grahamh@doacs.state.fl.us, dof_support@doacs.state.fl.us, torokm@doacs.state.fl.us, lewisg@doacs.state.fl.us, commissioner@doacs.state.fl.us, longm@doacs.state.fl.us, Julio.Robaina@myfloridahouse.gov, jeb.bush@myflorida.com, john.outland@dep.state.fl.us,
district1@miamidade.gov, district2@miamidade.gov, district3@miamidade.gov, district4@miamidade.gov, district5@miamidade.gov, district6@miamidade.gov, district7@miamidade.gov, district8@miamidade.gov, district9@miamidade.gov, district10@miamidade.gov, district11@miamidade.gov, district13@miamidade.gov, srice@miamidade.gov, ech@miamidade.gov, butlerk@miamidade.gov, GAZITUA@miamidade.gov, DENISM@miamidade.gov, mayor@miamidade.gov, binhack@miamidade.gov, dof_support@doacs.state.fl.us, cwilliam@sfwmd.gov, jwwillia@sfwmd.gov, daniel.bourg@myswc.com, speaker@myfloridahouse.gov, lee.tom.web@flsenate.gov, villalobos.alex.web@flsenate.gov, gloria.amor@mail.house.gov, rich.nan.web@flsenate.gov, bullard.larcenia.web@flsenate.gov, portilla.alex.web@flsenate.gov, wilson.frederica.web@flsenate.gov, garcia.rudy.web@flsenate.gov, speaked@doacs.state.fl.us, john.miller@MyFWC.com, YPineiro@miamiherald.com, waldroj@doacs.state.fl.us, Barbara@miamidade.gov, JAMCCAL@miamidade.gov, rconover@sfwmd.gov; jasmith@sfwmd.gov, ctearsjr@sfwmd.gov, DennisMoss@miamidade.gov, mitrelles@mdpd.com, Q300382@mdpd.com, sta08info@mdpd.com, sta04info@mdpd.com, lawade@mdpd.com, jjdiaz@mdpd.com, lwood@mdpd.com, ovigoa@mdpd.com, mroy@mdpd.com, pecasanova@mdpd.com, jrodriguez@wfor.cbs.comGHUDSON@broward.org, cymartin@broward.org, dwassermanrubin@broward.org, vipearson@broward.org, pwiesler@broward.org, jrodstrom@broward.org, sgunzburger@broward.org, dplatt@broward.org, arose@broward.org, lwexler@broward.org, mwolter@broward.org, mdecosta@broward.org, rgrutman@broward.org, lcastillo@broward.org, cjohns@broward.org, ksinger@broward.org, bgraber@broward.org
, msimon@broward.org, ateitler@broward.org, nfear@broward.org, kjacobs@broward.org, solson@broward.org, lkrepel@broward.org, dgibbs@broward.org, dbarnes@broward.org, skerbis@broward.org, ILieberman@broward.orgJimColetta@colliergov.net, TomHenning@colliergov.net, DonnaFiala@colliergov.net, maytee.sanz@mail.house.gov,

Loven It
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2006, 03:37:02 PM »

miamigirl - thank you thank you thank you!!!!

I am working on the email now and will get it to everyone you listed!!!

99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

DjLeOo

Shut up and Ride !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2006, 06:02:54 PM »

Thanks to those that showed up to this meeting!!!!
We gotta keep the pressure on !!! guys !!!

Next meeting Ft. Myers !!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com