Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iraq reporting from the boys in the "Suck" HOO RAH!  (Read 1022 times)
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: July 19, 2006, 05:30:31 PM »

YouTube.Com is a format for posting video by individuals, for those of you who don't know about it.

It has become a source for unadulterated reporting from our boys on the front lines. Soldiers giving their own reports on what's going on over there and most of it isn't pretty, but sometimes the truth tends to be that way.

Check it out:

http://youtube.com/results?search=iraq&search_type=search_videos

I think this format puts the over opinionated self proclaimed expert pundits to shame, especially those clowns on FOX, and it really sheds light on how the mainstream media can manipulate the reports to sway opinion in favor of the political affiliation of which they are linked to.

I wanted to get some feedback from you, as to what you thought of this new format of  news reporting and if you thought it will influence how mainstream news media continues to report.

Uncle Rico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com