Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Riding Partners in Palm Beach  (Read 38145 times)
Loven It
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2006, 08:17:48 AM »

I can understand where some of you are coming from, really I do (bluesman- I would not wish that situation on my worst enemy I have a child as well). Some of you guys are attacking a person..lets forget he is an officer that has nothing to do with the personal situations that some of you have faced. Correct me if I am wrong.

This man is simply trying to advise people when there are changes or sting operations being set up to stop the ILLEGAL riders. He is not here to have to take the brunt of the situations that people have experience with the local law enforcement.

As far as being upset that you have to put a sticker on your quad/dirtbike to prove its yours. The comment was made that it has a vin number to prove its yours and copies of the title are carried with the bike too. Carrying those things in your vehicle is not accecptable to prove its yours when you get pulled over - If you sticker is expired. I don't understand why people are upset about $5 bucks for a sticker. Its a type of vehicle and Florida requires that it be titled just like your car/truck. At least the quads only cost 5bucks if I am not mistaken it is a one time fee. Your personal vechilces have to be "stickered" once a year and it costs a lot more than 5 bucks. Try and see it that way  Huh

99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

https://www.nationalmssociety.org//FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT
bluesman
Supreme Member

03 ds650baja/03kfx 400/ 03kfx 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2006, 12:06:32 PM »

I SEE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. BUT A STATE OF FLORIDA TITLE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO PROVE
OWNERSHIP?Huh BULLCOCKY!!!! ITS ANOTHER WAY OF SCAMING ME FOR MORE MONEY AND NO SAFE
LEGAL RIDEING AREA. IF THE STATE OF FLORIDA TITLE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH THEN WHY DOES THE JUDGE WANT TO SEE IT WHEN I GO TO COURT???
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2006, 12:03:54 AM »

sb, The way you talk about the county jail and poopshoots, seems you've experienced something we haven't.....Not sure what rights your talking about. Last I knew, owning quads and riding them is a privilage, not a right. Yea, the riding area situation sucks, but that doesn't mean we're criminals and thugs who violate the rights of property owners and the safety of drivers. Dude, your so part of the problem and it's a$$holes like you that that screw it up for everyone else....I think most would agree, you should be pulled over by pbso4 and reaquainted with the thugs at the county lock-up.....
polaris chasin I suspect you are like a turn key or some maybe a wackinhut cop wanna be.Either way I will be at underhills this weekend and I will watch for a atv with the radiator down in the mud and see if its you.I would love to continue this conversation in person.Like most law dogs I suspect you have a tiny weenie and no testicals.
561rincon

dont get stuck. get buried!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2006, 11:57:24 PM »

polaris chasin I suspect you are like a turn key or some maybe a wackinhut cop wanna be.Either way I will be at underhills this weekend and I will watch for a atv with the radiator down in the mud and see if its you.I would love to continue this conversation in person.Like most law dogs I suspect you have a tiny weenie and no testicals.
[/quote]

05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i
561rincon

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2006, 12:12:49 AM »

why must you threaten people who stick up for a guy who letting you know whats right and wrong. i understand how mad you are about no riding areas in palm beach but you need to tell all your beef to commisioners not PBSO. my clutch went out in my bike should i go beat the guy who honda pays to put in or complain to honda thier clutch sucks?(which is the MATURE thing to do?). and to say we have our noses in his a$$? its not like that at all i just cant sit back and let you degrade him when he's on OUR side whether you think so or not. its not his or any other cops fault that you break the law and they have to give you what you deserve. and to want to fight people at underhills thats the dumbest thing i know of. he goes through court battle one after another so we can ride and to fight out there and someone get hurt or cops come would give county right to close it. if you dont agree with any of this just say you dont agree and state your FACTS name calling and threats will get you no where. i like a good arguement.

05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

06' F-150 stx
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2006, 12:34:58 AM »

the sticker thing is true i was stoped by FWC and he said i have to get that sticker or my bike will be takin away. i gotthe sticker the same day he told me  Grin

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2006, 05:20:39 AM »

why must you threaten people who stick up for a guy who letting you know whats right and wrong. i understand how mad you are about no riding areas in palm beach but you need to tell all your beef to commisioners not PBSO. my clutch went out in my bike should i go beat the guy who honda pays to put in or complain to honda thier clutch sucks?(which is the MATURE thing to do?). and to say we have our noses in his a$$? its not like that at all i just cant sit back and let you degrade him when he's on OUR side whether you think so or not. its not his or any other cops fault that you break the law and they have to give you what you deserve. and to want to fight people at underhills thats the dumbest thing i know of. he goes through court battle one after another so we can ride and to fight out there and someone get hurt or cops come would give county right to close it. if you dont agree with any of this just say you dont agree and state your FACTS name calling and threats will get you no where. i like a good arguement.
dont put words in my mouth.I did not threaten.Read carefully.Maybe  slower.I do not need your permission to speak my mind pickle head.I was not degrading the deputy,he did that himself,I was pointing out facts.If others take it wrong I cant help that.Dont include me in the group when you say "our" side.I am not part of your group.I am an individual that seems to share the ability to derive enjoyment from riding my 4 wheeler.I dont take orders from anyone,especially butt kissin simpletons.When I get arrested and stand in front of the court I wont have a group with me but I will have a good lawyer that I will pay.I do not represent a sport as the deputy and others are saying.Its a piece of equipment I am utilizing for conveyance and thats all.Read carefully and stop trying to paint me into a corner.I am typing slowly for those of you who appear to operate on a slower scale,so read slowly....jeese  I meet some great people out riding and some retards.And yes I do have a problem with authority but I am workin on it.The deputy is not an "officer".He is a man deputized by the one sherrif to assist him.Just a man with an opinion who ,like me,is imperfect.
561rincon

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2006, 05:01:10 PM »

dont put words in my mouth.I did not threaten.Read carefully.Maybe  slower.I do not need your permission to speak my mind pickle head.I was not degrading the deputy,he did that himself,I was pointing out facts.If others take it wrong I cant help that.Dont include me in the group when you say "our" side.I am not part of your group.I am an individual that seems to share the ability to derive enjoyment from riding my 4 wheeler.I dont take orders from anyone,especially butt kissin simpletons.When I get arrested and stand in front of the court I wont have a group with me but I will have a good lawyer that I will pay.I do not represent a sport as the deputy and others are saying.Its a piece of equipment I am utilizing for conveyance and thats all.Read carefully and stop trying to paint me into a corner.I am typing slowly for those of you who appear to operate on a slower scale,so read slowly....jeese  I meet some great people out riding and some retards.And yes I do have a problem with authority but I am workin on it.The deputy is not an "officer".He is a man deputized by the one sherrif to assist him.Just a man with an opinion who ,like me,is imperfect.

"pickle head"?? i no longer need or will argue with you again. LMAO

06' F-150 stx
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2006, 09:21:23 PM »

Opinions are like a$$hole$, everyone has one and they usually stink...........

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
MachineDog
Supreme Member

Ride Red!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2006, 09:33:57 PM »

This needs to be locked I think.

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/ - Click to see our pics.
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2006, 09:56:46 PM »

lol  hahaha   yes I said pickle head hee hee ho ho hahahahaaaalol   lmfao  hahaha
561rincon

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2006, 10:19:16 PM »

i agree it went off topic. sorry on my part.

06' F-150 stx
MachineDog
Supreme Member

Ride Red!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2006, 12:01:46 AM »

lol  hahaha   yes I said pickle head hee hee ho ho hahahahaaaalol   lmfao  hahaha

And you said we were babbling idiots.

sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2006, 07:34:47 PM »

there are babbling idiots that replied to me and ragged on me for speakin my mind.If you include yourself in that group then you have chosen your label.The deputy does not belong on this forum and he is a punk for being on this .If I am attacked for speaking my mind I will reply honestly as I can and it may offend some people .I cant help that.Again ,I dont represent a sport.I dont belong to a group .I dont want advice from a deputy.I dont believe he was trying to be helpful.I think he was trying to further his career.I believe anyone that takes advice from a deputy should use a deputy for a lawyer when they go to court.I dont believe I should have to suck up to a deputy for special favors in order to exercise my right to life,liberty,and persuit of happiness.I do believe most deputies can be bought.I have no respect for crooked public servants that want special favors for doing what they are overly compensated for .
561rincon

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2006, 08:09:53 PM »

i dont see this as the place to take out personal aggression on a person for there type of job. if you have beef then take with him personally out of a thread. im sure your right he finds out where people ride on here. but thats his job. theres bad cops and good ones, just like riders some people tear up everything and then those of us who do nothing get the penalty too. my family ships cars to haiti and i hate it when they drive in with crap piled a mile high and no insurance no tag and hits another mans car who has insurance. what happens? just a ticket. why? probally because theyd call the news or president and say thier minority and treated badly. anyone can argue but ive seen it a million times. im accually going to court to fight a no insurance ticket that i got taking cargo to our ship and a lady backed into me. i showed him the law that proved i didnt need any and he shook his shoulders. it wasnt PBSO but still. i just think as a person PBSO_4 has good intentions if your not breaking the law.

06' F-150 stx
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2006, 09:08:43 PM »

there are babbling idiots that replied to me and ragged on me for speakin my mind.If you include yourself in that group then you have chosen your label.The deputy does not belong on this forum and he is a punk for being on this .If I am attacked for speaking my mind I will reply honestly as I can and it may offend some people .I cant help that.Again ,I dont represent a sport.I dont belong to a group .I dont want advice from a deputy.I dont believe he was trying to be helpful.I think he was trying to further his career.I believe anyone that takes advice from a deputy should use a deputy for a lawyer when they go to court.I dont believe I should have to suck up to a deputy for special favors in order to exercise my right to life,liberty,and persuit of happiness.I do believe most deputies can be bought.I have no respect for crooked public servants that want special favors for doing what they are overly compensated for .

I've been holding back because of my respect for this site. As much as i didn't want it to happen you have finally dragged me down to your level.
You are an IDIOT

sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2006, 10:03:01 PM »

your opinion is irrelevant retard
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2006, 10:09:05 PM »

your opinion is irrelevant retard

My point exactly. Everytime you post, you help prove me right. Thanks
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 10:13:19 PM by TRX450R_Racer » Logged

sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2006, 10:13:53 PM »

no problem ,dont mention it.Its the least I can do.
Exmx54
Supreme Member

MX rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2006, 10:23:05 PM »

no problem ,dont mention it.Its the least I can do.

Enjoy making yourself look like a stupid hick? Telling an informing officer he's an idiot for trying to help us must be the cool "rebel" thing to do  nowadays.
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2006, 10:27:43 PM »

no its the right thing to do junior.
MachineDog
Supreme Member

Ride Red!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2006, 12:18:05 AM »

It's the right thing to do, to call an officer of the police department that he's a punk? You're out of line.

sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2006, 05:08:19 AM »

officer?police department?lol wrong  ,a deputy.and the out of line thing,I get that a lot.Yawn I think we are beating a dead horse here.Heyyyyy  you think its gonna rain?
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2006, 10:52:42 AM »

Some put down cops and law enforcement, yea just like everything else, there is good and there is bad.  But you know what, they put there lives on the line each and everyday they go out.  For all they know the next simple traffic stop could be their last, and they know that, but yet the continue to their job.  To imagine, dealing with some of the most wacked people in the world directly, is something that I can't imagine.  What they witness, they see the worst that society has to offer, things that we would never want to see.  So I give them all the upmost respect!  Sure there are the bad ones, but perhaps just perhaps, they got like that from dealing with society each and everyday.  We sit here safe in our homes, with no clue really what is happening each and every second, and we don't want to know.  So you know what Sbripple, it takes big ones to do what they do, and if you don't know that, that's bcz you don't have big ones.  The more I read your posts, I can't help but wonder how old you are?  You know life is funny, the thing you disrespect the most, is the thing that you are going to need the most someday.  I just think, with no disrespect, you are just too young to know that yet.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 10:55:50 AM by cheropride » Logged

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
MachineDog
Supreme Member

Ride Red!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2006, 11:20:34 AM »

officer?police department?lol wrong  ,a deputy.and the out of line thing,I get that a lot.Yawn I think we are beating a dead horse here.Heyyyyy  you think its gonna rain?

Are you thinking of the kind that sits inside on a computer all day, even so they're doing a service to the state. And he's not one of them.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com