Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NBA CHAMPIONS- MIAMI HEAT.  (Read 6957 times)
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 21, 2006, 07:47:22 AM »

They beat up Dallas again, in Dallas for the Championship. For Basketball fans it does not get any better than this.

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

Turn off them blinkers to save blinker fluid.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 08:24:27 AM »

also never has a team won 4 games in a row in the championchip!!!

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 10:08:22 AM »

Atleast we can agree the Heat are the BEST! They kicked arse and took names.

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
strtrcr06

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 10:17:34 AM »

The best was winning four games straight and then winning it all on their court. GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!

"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

The older I get..........

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 11:10:13 AM »

Where are the haters?  "Aint no way the Heat can win now!"  they said.  How bout 4 in a row! Love it!   Wink

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com
Yamaha72
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 11:20:06 AM »

Atleast we can agree the Heat are the BEST! They kicked arse and took names.

I concur(sp?)  Boxer

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150
WPBSMOKA

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 02:53:18 PM »

Wade avg. more points in his first finals appearance than Michael Jordan!!!!  Good job by the whole team though.  I feel each member of the team made sufficient contributions to winning the series.  But there are definitely haters out there.  How?  Beats the heck out of me Dunno

'04 400ex, frequently bent handlebars, bent bumper, torn seat, rusty chain and some abused plastics

Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2006, 03:06:11 PM »

Wonderful....everyone will be a Heat fan now....Where are all the Dallas Cowboy Fans?...And Chicago Bull Fans?...LOL

Congrats to the Miami Heat!

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
Jellie400

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2006, 02:59:12 AM »

there are just a few fans like me out there.  Ive been a Heat fan for 18years, many many many losing seasons ive been through, i was at the first Heat exhibition game ever when they played against Larry Bird and the Boston Celtics.  For the few of us loyal fans that are out there, enjoy the win, and for any of you that are heat fans for the past year or 2, please step off the band wagon, its already full!!
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2006, 11:31:56 AM »

there are just a few fans like me out there.  Ive been a Heat fan for 18years, many many many losing seasons ive been through, i was at the first Heat exhibition game ever when they played against Larry Bird and the Boston Celtics.  For the few of us loyal fans that are out there, enjoy the win, and for any of you that are heat fans for the past year or 2, please step off the band wagon, its already full!!
[Maybe they should raise a picture of you on the banner they wiil raise in the rafters. /quote]

strtrcr06

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2006, 12:44:12 PM »

Wonderful....everyone will be a Heat fan now....Where are all the Dallas Cowboy Fans?...And Chicago Bull Fans?...LOL

Congrats to the Miami Heat!

I was thinking the same thing. Next year we are going to have so many people jump on the bandwagon. I've been a Heat fan since Tim Hardaway (sp?) was on the team.

"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2006, 02:01:14 PM »

This is FLA man. Talk about a mixed bag of fans. When the Marlins won the Championships you could not buy a seat. Now they can not give them away. I was around this game before the Heat was even a dream. (Their first draft pick was Ron Seikely (sp?) out of Syracuse) but who cares, who is a better fan or whatever. The most important thing is they won and it gives people something to be happy about. It beats listening to golf on the radio.

Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2006, 09:40:47 AM »

*somewhere in FLA*

Guy 1- Hey Who won The NBA Championship title?

Guy 2- It was the Miami heat dude.

Guy 1- Oh yeah That is My Team , I have been a Heat fan 4 EVA!

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
Jellie400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2006, 04:05:41 AM »

hey there Vforce, if your a true fan than that should not have offended you, but after you made a smart @ss comment like that sounds like your a bandwagon fan also. Your absolutely correct about not being able to get Marlins tickets after they won the world series, know you cant even give them away, but again ive been a season ticket holder for Marlins since 1995 and still have season tickets till this day, i just have a problem with these so called fans, where the hell were they when these teams were losing.  After thinking about it, they should hang my pictures up there in the rafters, as well as the other real heat fans that supported the team since day 1.  I bet you cant tell me who Rorry Sparrow was?
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2006, 04:36:09 AM »

hey there Vforce, if your a true fan than that should not have offended you, but after you made a smart @ss comment like that sounds like your a bandwagon fan also. Your absolutely correct about not being able to get Marlins tickets after they won the world series, know you cant even give them away, but again ive been a season ticket holder for Marlins since 1995 and still have season tickets till this day, i just have a problem with these so called fans, where the hell were they when these teams were losing.  After thinking about it, they should hang my pictures up there in the rafters, as well as the other real heat fans that supported the team since day 1.  I bet you cant tell me who Rorry Sparrow was?

I bet Google can.
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2006, 08:01:12 AM »

Hey jelliebellie. relax a little. Who gives a crap. You are the Heat fan God. Where were you sitting during the home games against the Mavericks? I was raised in Indiana and played basketball through High School. I still play the game today in my driveway. I was raised on Larry Bird replays films. Take a pill. By the way Rory Sparrow was a Guard out of Villanova that played a couple years for the Heat. Let me know when they raise your picture in the Arena, I will be there. How about this one. Who was born in French Lick, Indiana. Thats to easy. Have a good day. I wish the playoffs went on forever. 

561rincon

dont get stuck. get buried!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2006, 11:39:17 PM »

i was born and raised in palm beach been a heat fan will be a heat fan as for marlins. i was there for game 1 with the old knuckle baller. but after seeing them get dismantled after championship in 97 who could be a fan of a team that you dont know if they'll be there next year with crappy owners. south florida needs a respectable owner to take over maybe move team to boca or palm beach. traffic to crazy to drive for monday or tuesday night game.

05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i
raptor426

Its 5'oclock somewhere

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2006, 01:41:31 AM »

Go HEAT!!!

2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2006, 07:57:12 PM »

Hey jelliebellie. relax a little. Who gives a crap. You are the Heat fan God. Where were you sitting during the home games against the Mavericks? I was raised in Indiana and played basketball through High School. I still play the game today in my driveway. I was raised on Larry Bird replays films. Take a pill. By the way Rory Sparrow was a Guard out of Villanova that played a couple years for the Heat. Let me know when they raise your picture in the Arena, I will be there. How about this one. Who was born in French Lick, Indiana. Thats to easy. Have a good day. I wish the playoffs went on forever. 
  Hey Jellie 400,I give you props. You're a TRUE FAN. There are so many people "mostly transplants" that complain about this not being a Hockey town or a Baseball town etc etc and yet those same people never pay to go to the games or pay for parking or pay to eat at the consession stands or anything for that matter that would help support having a proffessional successfull sports organization.They would rather watch on TV and criticize their so called TEAM when they do poorly and only applaud them or profess their team spirit  when their on top. Those are indeed band wagon jumpers but you will always have them. I'm the same way with the FINS. I've been with them most of my life through the good and the bad and have had to listen to some people that talk trash and have no clue what they are saying but love them when they do good. Those ARE NOT true fans. So again I give you props. Maybe they SHOULD put you're name in the rafters. Go Fins,Go Marlins,Go Lightning and Go Heat. And if you're a band wagon jumper Go @&%#$    well you know what I mean.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 07:59:08 PM by CABLEGUY1 » Logged
SpringHill Riderz

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2006, 11:14:54 AM »

If you like the heat Download the song Bojangles Miami Heat by pitbull

A link to his myspace with the song http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=11846853
Jellie400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2006, 10:41:02 PM »

hey vforcefa@@ot, i dont know what your problem is there buddy ole pal but all i did was make a comment about true fans, and you made a smart a$$ comment about having my pics hung up in the rafters, id be carefull if i was you, insulting people you dont know, its never a safe thing to do, if you didnt like what i had to say you just should have kept it to your self, and if your are a true fan well than congrats to you, and to answer your question Mr Bird is from French Lick, and sports trivia is not the game you wanna play with me Evil Evil Evil Evil
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2006, 10:59:48 PM »

Damn dude, take the crazy down a notch or two. I am an avid Hurricanes fan, have been forever, which is not easy living 30 miles from "Da Swamp". It seems everyone is a 'Canes fan come National  Championship time. Who cares about bandwagon fans? They'll be gone soon enough.
 I personally don't like the Heat, but I admit Wade is a fine athlete, and seems to be a genuinely nice guy. 
Jellie400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2006, 06:55:22 AM »

well if you lived down here in south florida, you would understand what i mean about bandwagon fans.  It just pisses me off how all of a sudden you hear everybody talking about the heat just because they won but where were all these fans when they were losing?  For all the real fans, you know who you are, congrats on our team finally winning, as for being a CANES fan, I bleed ORANGE and GREEN and for you supporting the canes there in SWAP land, your are a true fan, wish there were more out there like you, GO CANES, GO HEAT, GO MARLINS, GO FINS!!!!
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2006, 07:11:22 AM »

I lived in Boynton for a while, so I know what you mean. Glad to be back in Ocala though. You should see the bandwagon Gator fans around here. Sometimes they make want to puke. Gator fans are fun though, 'cause when they talk smack I ask 'em: what's happened the last several times Florida played the U? Or better yet, ask 'em why they don't play Miami anymore? Tired of the "L" in your stat column? Ha-Ha. Gators are for deep frying and making shoes. LOL.  Grin
Jellie400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2006, 08:38:13 PM »

Just purchased my season tickets for the Hurricanes!!  First opponet, da semenholes!! GO CANES
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com