Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Group ride SAT-SEPT 30th- ONF new Trail System-REVISED 8/21  (Read 43790 times)
Eworm
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2006, 09:15:24 AM »

that is cause she is a girl. my sister rides like 10 mph. my aunts both ride like 10 mph. my mom rides like 10 mph. i like to go bout 50-60. my dad rides the 300ex and tries to keep up. i go like 500-1000 yards and stop and wait 15 mins for them to catch up and then repeat.

Come on lil man. Don't jump if you can't swim. Everyone knows it is 90% rider/ 10% bike (some even say 95:5) so the fact that he rides a Banshee means absolutely nothing to me. Either way, I know for a fact that he does not ride a Banshee so it really does not matter.

Have a great day
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2006, 02:27:38 PM »

i ride a 300ex it aint that slow if you go full throttle in fifth gear

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2006, 05:03:06 PM »

that is cause she is a girl. my sister rides like 10 mph. my aunts both ride like 10 mph. my mom rides like 10 mph. i like to go bout 50-60. my dad rides the 300ex and tries to keep up. i go like 500-1000 yards and stop and wait 15 mins for them to catch up and then repeat.

Come on lil man. Don't jump if you can't swim. Everyone knows it is 90% rider/ 10% bike (some even say 95:5) so the fact that he rides a Banshee means absolutely nothing to me. Either way, I know for a fact that he does not ride a Banshee so it really does not matter.

Have a great day

i dont jump in cause i cant swim (really). anyway like i said she is a girl and like you said 90% rider 10% bike. the bike is fast. she dont ride fast. girls dont ride fast (at least in most cases). so like you said 90% rider and 10%bike.

o btw why does that say he? you said your friends wife. o well.
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2006, 06:51:43 PM »

I mightnot make the sept.30th ride I was informed today that sept. 30thwill be a mandatory workday because the company is switching  over to a new computer system.so thats the kind of luck I have of all the weekends they had to pick that one.I'm still gonna  try to worm my way out of it but it don't look to promisin.and I've been lookin forward to this ride since it was anounced.

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2006, 06:53:34 PM »

ok if i decided to come what are ALL the requirements. like $, time, etc. all that stuff will be nice. and do you have to be a member of onfa to ride?
GrizzlyBear
Supreme Member

ONFA President, Florida OHV Rec Committee Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2006, 07:33:17 PM »

We would love to have you join ONFA, and have tried to give you incentives.  However, this ride is for everyone.  There is no charge. Registration is at 8:30am an the ride will start just after we cut the ribbon at 9:15 am  So please come, the more the merrier.

2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2006, 09:52:01 PM »

we are considering it. ill see if i can get off. just started yesterday. so its free? cool. we are considering joining the onfa. if nothin else we can get some ridin shirts. im sure it will be a great help if everyone joins though.
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2006, 10:08:31 PM »

Alright all you self proclaimed "sport riders" you might have the equipment but do you know how to use it.
 I've been asked to lead those that want a faster paced ride. So how fast and how far do you want to go? I'm going to do some pre-riding this weekend and see what I can come up with. Trail conditions (dust) and the #of riders will make a big difference in what we are able to do. I'm thinking pack a Camelpack and fill your tanks and we'll start with about a 50 mile loop.
 My wife and 3 kids will be doing the regular ride and we will probably meet back up at the starting point for lunch.
 I've ridden with some of you in the past and looking forward to meeting some new people.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
atvtrailer
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2006, 10:28:58 PM »

If there is gonna be a fast ride for the sport bikes i might show up, will know for sure when the date gets a lil closer...

05 450r #13B
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2006, 10:46:01 PM »

I forgot to mention that because of the faster pace of the sport ride only Yamaha riders will be allowed to join us. Honda riders will have to ride with the women and children. Kiss  Git it RAG Drive               

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
atvtrailer
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2006, 12:09:10 AM »

I forgot to mention that because of the faster pace of the sport ride only Yamaha riders will be allowed to join us. Honda riders will have to ride with the women and children. Kiss  Git it RAG Drive               

well dont worry my stock lil honda will keep up just fine with your yamaha, unless u go 2 slow then i would just have to pass the yamaha's....

05 450r #13B
qt314nfla

« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2006, 10:24:27 AM »

girls dont ride fast (at least in most cases).

I suggest you be nice on the "it's because she's a girl" comments.  There are several women on this site that could very likely out ride ya.  Nothin' worse than eatin' crow.  Nice to see you caught yourself on the second comment.  Now realize I'm not talking about me cause I am just learning how to get the bike out of first gear.  I have to get off and push it across the water due to lack of power and speed.  Watch out for Mrs.Nightbreed, and Jen Albright though.  They'll put you to shame.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 10:30:53 AM by QT314 » Logged
Eworm
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2006, 02:52:59 PM »

Oh man! I am riding the 400 EX now. Made some mods and she is screaming. Honestly, she was fast enough stock. Can't wait Matt. I hope it is cool if my wife and kid stay close to your family, I think the women will get along great. They will also be in a Rhino.
Eworm
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2006, 02:54:17 PM »

I suggest you be nice on the "it's because she's a girl" comments.  There are several women on this site that could very likely out ride ya.  Nothin' worse than eatin' crow.  Nice to see you caught yourself on the second comment.  Now realize I'm not talking about me cause I am just learning how to get the bike out of first gear.  I have to get off and push it across the water due to lack of power and speed.  Watch out for Mrs.Nightbreed, and Jen Albright though.  They'll put you to shame.

I would have to agree 100%. I think fox 17 is a kid however.
qt314nfla

« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2006, 02:57:10 PM »

Maybe so but you obviously haven't met the women I ride w/.  I know many women on this site that ride utes and sports that can ride every bit as well as the majority of the men here.  I'm still on a ute and she'll only go 60mph.  So I'm still running slow.  When I get my z400 next year it'll take some seat time before I'm up there w/ y'all.  Have no doubt though unless someone slow is in front of me you won't be waiting 15 minutes.
Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

I love a good beer buzz early in the morning

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2006, 03:08:34 PM »

I'm curious to see who sacks up on the sport ride myself.
backinsaddle

« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2006, 03:13:20 PM »

i'm working on making it to the sport ride...hopefully all will pan out and i'll be there...
Eworm
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2006, 08:34:39 PM »

should be a fun one........I hope I can keep up
atvtrailer
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2006, 07:15:41 PM »

do i need to have the lil green sticker on my bike for this ride?, and will i get introuble if i dont have one?

05 450r #13B
bigbirdh

with an atv there is no limit

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2006, 04:08:20 PM »

this sounds great how many can i bring in a group we have at least 20 to25 that ride together all the time
IT200

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2006, 07:04:30 PM »

this sounds great how many can i bring in a group we have at least 20 to25 that ride together all the time

Bring as many as you like this ride is for everyone. There will be a fast paced ride and a family ride.

Polaris 500 4x4
Yamaha Warrior
Yamaha Timberwolf 4x4
Suzuki DRZ 400
GSPKurt
Supreme Member

GSP Rescue Volunteer, Brittany Rescue Volunteer

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2006, 09:44:39 PM »

Now realize I'm not talking about me cause I am just learning how to get the bike out of first gear.  I have to get off and push it across the water due to lack of power and speed. 

BWAH HAHAHA!! That's funny, QT!!!

Kurt
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 09:46:25 PM by GSPKurt » Logged

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch
GSPKurt
Supreme Member

GSP Rescue Volunteer, Brittany Rescue Volunteer

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: September 05, 2006, 09:50:50 PM »

I think I'll be able to make this ride. Stitch probably won't, as she is having some surgery and might not be recovered enough for it. Cry

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch
logger

« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2006, 07:02:38 AM »

Now here is a voice from the past --- I thought you guys moved back to Jersey..

Logger wants to ride this ride too but, my horse just doesn't quailify, it will go as fast as your yamaha's will.

Now realize I'm not talking about me cause I am just learning how to get the bike out of first gear.  I have to get off and push it across the water due to lack of power and speed. 

BWAH HAHAHA!! That's funny, QT!!!

Kurt
apksh0rty

Yep.. you just got beat by a girl!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2006, 10:05:51 AM »

Maybe so but you obviously haven't met the women I ride w/.  I know many women on this site that ride utes and sports that can ride every bit as well as the majority of the men here.  I'm still on a ute and she'll only go 60mph.  So I'm still running slow.  When I get my z400 next year it'll take some seat time before I'm up there w/ y'all.  Have no doubt though unless someone slow is in front of me you won't be waiting 15 minutes.

Yep I have to agree that most the women on here can ride just as well as the guys,, the last group ride I went on I kept right up w/ all the guys the whole time and I have a blaster.(yeah i need a new atv!)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com