Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Ford Dealer Emoloyees?  (Read 21239 times)
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2006, 05:43:02 PM »

You might want to talk to Swamp Donkey I think he needs seven, one for each day of the week.  Maybe give him one more in case somehow he gets blood on one. Boxer

Fish, please be cautious about associating me with a group such as this even if it is in fun. I am employed by a Jewish man whom I have the utmost respect for I work with a Gay fellow and people of all color and beliefs. Your stereo typing of all Christians into the category is dangerous and unfair. To educate you on the KKK of today....

Today, there is no such thing as the Ku Klux Klan. Fragmentation, decentralization and decline have continued unabated. Many of the estimated 110 Klaverns remain at least nominally independent, although a few are attached to national organizations. These national Klans, which are a pale shadow of the organization's former glory, include the American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, the Knights of the White Kamelia and the Imperial Klan's of America. Taking a cue from David Duke, former Imperial Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1970s, many have attempted to "mainstream" their image by using euphemisms instead of racial epithets, talking of pride in their "heritage" rather than hatred of other groups and participating in state-run good-citizenship initiatives, like "Adopt-A-Highway" cleanup programs.

Most of today's Klan's have subtly adopted beliefs from both the militia movement and Identity Christianity. They fear the "New World Order," believe Jews and liberals are attempting to outlaw their religious practices, and consider gays and other "deviants" to be forcing their lifestyles into the mainstream. Although many Klansmen receive food stamps and other forms of government assistance, they continually rage at African Americans who receive "welfare" and who are "sucking the blood out of hard-working real Americans."

Never would I condone this type of hatred just as I do not condone gay marriage nor do I wish to be associated with either.

Thank You,

Swamp Wink

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2006, 05:48:22 PM »

Sorry, I don't really mean to say you belong in the KKK but your views are similar to theirs in that you are preaching against a certain group in your case the homosexual population and in the KKK case blacks and jews.  Don't get your robe in a ruffle ...... just joking .
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2006, 05:51:20 PM »

Sorry, I don't really mean to say you belong in the KKK but your views are similar to theirs in that you are preaching against a certain group in your case the homosexual population and in the KKK case blacks and jews.  Don't get your robe in a ruffle ...... just joking .

please take the time to re-read my post and eplain how you have drawn that conclusion.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2006, 06:06:58 PM »

Maybe I read between the lines alittle but I believe your sayiing that gays should not have the right to marry and that ford empoyees should not have to go to sensitivity training, and in fact have lost business because they cater to the gay population.   If this is true, and I think it is, then in my opinion your preaching hatred for the gay lifestyle.  That's fine if you don't like there lifestyle heck I don't even like it but I believe they are not hurting anyone and they have the right not to be persecuted for their lifestyles.  You on the other hand believe it's not right morally and would like to have laws passed against gay marriage and against equal rights for gays.  This is how I see your postion maybe I'm wrong but I don't believe I'm to far off.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2006, 06:14:18 PM »

Maybe I read between the lines alittle but I believe your sayiing that gays should not have the right to marry and that ford empoyees should not have to go to sensitivity training, and in fact have lost business because they cater to the gay population.   If this is true, and I think it is, then in my opinion your preaching hatred for the gay lifestyle.  That's fine if you don't like there lifestyle heck I don't even like it but I believe they are not hurting anyone and they have the right not to be persecuted for their lifestyles.  You on the other hand believe it's not right morally and would like to have laws passed against gay marriage and against equal rights for gays.  This is how I see your postion maybe I'm wrong but I don't believe I'm to far off.

Fish again I ask you to read MY POST (SWAMP DONKEY) look for the SUPER MAN EMBLEM Wink I never said any of what you are quoting...I do not mind being quoted ...only get it right.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2006, 06:21:12 PM »

I have been in the auto industry for 19 years and yes Ford has lost market share with thier support of gay's and lesbians. Thier stand is the world is evolving and becoming more open minded, they want to be the trail blazers so to speak for the future. I dont care about anyones belief on this matter it is an abomination in the eys of GOD..... and that is good enough for me.

where is there hatred?
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2006, 06:22:06 PM »

What is morally right in YOUR eyes, and what is morally right are two different things.  Morally I don't think I am better than anyone else and so I won't judge them for their beliefs.  Morally, you think it's ok to discriminate against a certain group because they are not heterosexual.  50 yrs ago there were groups just like you that thought it was morally right to keep blacks from voting and now you look back on those people and think how narrow minded of them to do that.

We don't live in the dark ages anymore so it's time to come off your high horse and accept people for who they are, who are you to judge?   If these people were criminals then that is one thing but just because of their sexual preferance you want to deny them equal rights, come on.   You should worry more about your salvation and let everyone else live their lives.

I have said it before and I'll say it again you holly rollers are exactly what are troops are fighting against, the only difference is you worship a different god
.  Muslims want to kill all the infidels you guys just want to deny them their dignity, their rights and the freedom to live their lives as they see fit. 

I don't know the exact quotes but lets try these,

"Judge not, yet ye be judged."
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
"Mind your own business."

I am not sure that my belief in GOD makes me a terrorist but that if your opinion and you are welcome to it. No one said anything about hate, I have people I work with, ride with and eat lunch with that are GAY....I do not hate them in fact I consider them friends. I do not judge them for who they are and they do not force their lifestyle on me. I do pray for them and their soul just as I pray for mine, for we all will have to answer for our actions. All anyone was trying to say was they do not believe in the support FORD is giving the Gay community despite loss in market share because of it...NOT good marketing!!!! FACT Ford had the #1 selling truck 28 years in a row and has now lost that title to Chevy last year and will loose it again by a larger margin this year. You seen to have allot of the hatred in you hart you speak so much about for Christians. Since you are so fond of quotes how about this one... "Sometimes it is better to let someone wonder if you are an IDIOT than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

again, hatred??
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2006, 06:27:26 PM »

Swamp I was not quoting you.  I was stating what I believe your thoughts were that is why I said maybe I was reading between the lines.  If I'm wrong I am sorry but let's settle it by answering these questions
1.  Do you believe gays should have the right to marry ( the same right you and I have)?
2.  Do you believe gays should be granted equal rights (the right not to be disciminated against because of their sexuality in hiring, firing, buying homes or any other rights we have).
3.  If you don't believe in a gays right to marriage how do you feel about a civil union?
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2006, 06:49:03 PM »

Swamp I was not quoting you.  I was stating what I believe your thoughts were that is why I said maybe I was reading between the lines.  If I'm wrong I am sorry but let's settle it by answering these questions
1.  Do you believe gays should have the right to marry ( the same right you and I have)?
2.  Do you believe gays should be granted equal rights (the right not to be disciminated against because of their sexuality in hiring, firing, buying homes or any other rights we have).
3.  If you don't believe in a gays right to marriage how do you feel about a civil union?

1. No it is an abomination in the lords eyes and should not be legalized, live in sin quetly.

2. yes I have no problems with working with or for gay's and they should be able to buy whatever they wish.

3. They can do what they wish I do not however feel they should raise children if nothing else but for the simple fact that growing up is hard enough without having to deal with the added stress of having two dads or two moms. Not the norm.

If I were drunk in public I would be arrested for bothering others, If I forced my religion in a fanatical way on some street corner they would ask me to stop or arrest me for bothering others, if I tried to do harm to myself they would baker act me. Why must gays and lesbiens force thier life style upon us with Gay pride parades, and Gay days or ask for special considerations? They are not special if they wish to be more accepted then shut up, blend in and be happy with the freedom they already enjoy.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 06:52:15 PM by SWAMP_DONKEY » Logged
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2006, 07:01:29 PM »

50 yrs ago there were groups just like you that thought it was morally right to keep blacks from voting and now you look back on those people and think how narrow minded of them to do that.

It is not an abomination before God to be Black
 lets look at a few verses that we speak of

And the man that committeth adultery with [another] man's wife, [even he] that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. 

Lev 20:11 And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them. 

Lev 20:12 And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood [shall be] upon them. 

Lev 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them. 

Lev 20:14 And if a man take a wife and her mother, it [is] wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you. 

Lev 20:15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast. 

Lev 20:16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them. 

Lev 20:17 And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it [is] a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity. 

Lev 20:18 And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people. 

Lev 20:19 And thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister, nor of thy father's sister: for he uncovereth his near kin: they shall bear their iniquity. 

Lev 20:20 And if a man shall lie with his uncle's wife, he hath uncovered his uncle's nakedness: they shall bear their sin; they shall die childless. 

Lev 20:21 And if a man shall take his brother's wife, it [is] an unclean thing: he hath uncovered his brother's nakedness; they shall be childless. 

Lev 20:22 Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out. 

Lev 20:23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them. 

Lev 20:24 But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I [am] the LORD your God, which have separated you from [other] people. 
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2006, 07:08:55 PM »

Swamp now we are getting somewhere.  Well you are a little more open minded then I thought.  I didn't think you would go for the gay marriage thing so that does not surprise me.  Now if you believe that gays should have equal rights (the right to not be discriminated  against because of their lifestyle) then my respect for you is going up.  The fact that you don't agree with gay marriage but you would allow a civil union (for insurance and tax purposes) is awsome.

What I now think is that you and I are not that far apart in our believes as far as the gay lifestyle goes.  I now retract the reference to the white hood and hope you have a good day. Thumbs Up

As far as the gays shoving their lifestyles in our face goes I think they do that because of the discrimination and hatred they face every day and they finally had enough.  That's why they are all coming out of the closet now because there is a movement to be recognized.  I personally don't want to see it either but living in a democratic society sometimes you take the good with the bad.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 07:15:24 PM by FishaHallic » Logged
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2006, 07:20:28 PM »

Chuck Norris, wow that's alot of death there!  That's what the whole debate is about, beliefs, yours are yours and mine are mine.  Don't force your beliefs on others it is that simple.  If you see two gay guys kissing don't walk over and decapitate them.  Hopefully if two gay guys see you kissing your wife or girl friend they won't walk over and decapitate you.  However if you see two pretty woman kissing call me cause I want to watch  Grin.
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2006, 08:54:55 PM »

Chuck Norris, wow that's alot of death there!  That's what the whole debate is about, beliefs, yours are yours and mine are mine.  Don't force your beliefs on others it is that simple.  If you see two gay guys kissing don't walk over and decapitate them.  Hopefully if two gay guys see you kissing your wife or girl friend they won't walk over and decapitate you.  However if you see two pretty woman kissing call me cause I want to watch  Grin.

The bottom line is that gay is not natural. I guarantee that you have never seen 2 male deer knockin boots out in the woods, Animals don't do it so why should humans?
My dog doesn't count, He humps anything that moves, When he walks into the livingroom the fish stop swimming.  Cheesy

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2006, 09:02:02 PM »

The bottom line is that gay is not natural. I guarantee that you have never seen 2 male deer knockin boots out in the woods, Animals don't do it so why should humans?
My dog doesn't count, He humps anything that moves, When he walks into the livingroom the fish stop swimming.  Cheesy

LOL  Grin
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2006, 10:05:27 PM »

Not so fast mortgage man, on Floridasportsman.com some guy posted a picture of 2 male deers having a good ole time out in the woods.  The picture was very funny but for some reason I felt very cheap after looking at it.  I tried to dig in the archives to post but I could not find it.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2006, 10:07:12 PM »

Not so fast mortgage man, on Floridasportsman.com some guy posted a picture of 2 male deers having a good ole time out in the woods.  The picture was very funny but for some reason I felt very cheap after looking at it.  I tried to dig in the archives to post but I could not find it.

Photo shop Wink
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2006, 10:12:23 PM »

Give me time I am trying to get some help to find that picture.  I don't think it was a photo shop chop but you never know.
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2006, 10:16:08 PM »

Well then they must've not known that someone was watching, Otherwise I'm sure they wouldn't have been doing that. Now that this is out, The next thing you know aids is going to ravish the deer community, One male does another, then that one shares a needle with another and that one fools around with 5 more males which in turn 2 of them pulls a 4 day weekend with 4 of their buddies all of them shooting up and the next thing you know the epidemic has run rampid.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2006, 10:16:53 PM »

Give me time I am trying to get some help to find that picture.  I don't think it was a photo shop chop but you never know.

The one I saw was an email two buck in the field with the woods in the background and it was deff photo shop.
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2006, 10:34:16 PM »

Is there any truth to the Boycott on Ford Motor Company for its support of the homosexual lifestyle? I read about this from a newsletter online from the AFA (American Families Association). They claim that their boycott is working and Ford's sales have fallen as well as a decrease in stock values. They also claim that all Ford Motor Company  employees have to attend mandatory "Diversity Training" to help them understand the gay lifestyle. Is there any truth to Ford's position on this??     

That is some funny a$$ stuff!! I am in tears!

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2006, 10:37:09 PM »

That is exactly my point and the point of the post not so much the focus on death but then again that was the old testiment. they lived under the law and not grace. does that make it ok still now, No just because we live under grace does not mean we throw the baby out with the bath water and forget the Old testiment. What is wrong is wrong. I live amongst as many gay folks as I do thieves and stealing is wrong, along with many other things outlinded in the 10 comandments. It is a matter of whether or not you accept the word of Christ and follow by his teachings or continue in a life of sin and sin nature. It is written that sin will be forgiven as far and east is from the west. Lets focus on that part for a second and I will use 2nd samual for my scripture base. King David was described as a man after Gods own heart. he fell into sin with Basheeba. Ok Now a child is born unto them and shortly thereafter dies as a result of Davids Deceit. Now after all is said and done david is forgiven for his sin but the consequense are still there. Dust off the Bible brother and read some of the things that are there or even the books I suggested. I gain no pleasure in seeing anyone lose their life to satan. now the answer to this Thread is pretty clear to me...Ford is supporting Gays,Lesbian,Bisexual and transgender people. Is there a consequense present for their actions. you dont have to believe me, the  proof is in the pudding. shares are down across the board, sales are down and I can speak for service being down.
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2006, 08:37:40 AM »

Mark-version 1.0-
how/why does this discussion go on this long?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

I work for service at a Ford dealership in Orlando and if a gay, bi, trans, whatever wants to support my family and my cause by spending $10,000+ by dropping a 7.3L complete engine assembly into a vehicle I don't give a 'f' what they do behind closed doors.  This is a dead subject and any company would be stupid if they didn't want to tap into this group of people willing to spend money.

GAY MONEY/ STRAIGHT MONEY-IT SPENDS THE SAME AND ALSO LOOKS THE SAME WHEN ADDED TO MY BANK ACCOUNT--------------

GET OVER IT

Cry
2ndtime04gt

buythisatvstuff is my B-WORD!!!!! crybaby!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2006, 09:09:11 AM »

Organized religion as a whole is a farce. Catholocism, christianity, judism, muslim, mormons, and the worst of all scientology, is all bull turds. Live you life and treat people the way you want to be treated, with respect. Faith in your heart is what should guide you, dont use religion as a crutch. Religion has been the cause of many wars, and still is now, and the fanatacism needs to stop. I know this is communist thinking(right dirt boy) but try and live your life under the D.N.H policy. You just might like it. 

DNH = Do no harm                                                                                   

Im a redneck and i vote. Racist rednecks give us all a bad name. I love the USA and will fight and defend it any way possible.

Its all Clintons Fault!! WAHHHHHH!!<<<< Reps cry during the bush Admin, Suck it d-bags !!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2006, 09:24:22 AM »

LMAO....The Maytag Man used the term "Knocking boots".....as for the rest of this thread......well...

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2006, 09:29:19 AM »

LMAO....The Maytag Man used the term "Knocking boots".....as for the rest of this thread......well...

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com