Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Ford Dealer Emoloyees?  (Read 21278 times)
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2006, 10:23:28 AM »

I normally do not get involved in the religious  conversations that happen in this forum , I have my beliefs in God...They are Mine. BUT as an observer the mood does change in the threads when someone  posts something that may differ from the Moral majority. I am not calling anyone out , just making a statement.

Dont you have some mud to play in Grin
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2006, 10:37:27 AM »

Ida, why is it that I'm spewing on controversial post but you think everyone else is just stating an pinion.  Could it be that you don't agree with me and would like nothing better than to sensor me?   There is a certain group on here that spews controversy by posting there right wing republican and over the top religious views and I'm wrong for giving a counter point, please.  You have never seen me post a controversial subject to be discussed.   I know I'm the bad guy cause I think people have rights to live as they want and you and your gang (yes, you have a gang mentallity) don't.

I thought this was a board for open discussion and that is what I'm doing.  If you don't think I post on other subjects then your wrong, maybe you as the almighty global moderator can look up my postings on other subjects like group rides and vin # ?'s.  

It's easy to jump on the band wagon with everyone else and be part of "The Group" (or gang as I see it) but it's alot harder to stand up for what's right.  By some of the other post on this subject I don't think I stand alone the others just may not be as vocal.  

Oh yea, I ride my atv some times also.  I'm going to Croom on sunday AM and I would be glad to ride with anyone that posted on this subject because I'm not a hater, I just disagree with your iron age views.  Any one of you wants to come I'll be glad to ride with you and we can discuss our different views.  See ya
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2006, 10:46:44 AM »

This is why they say to NEVER discuss,race, religion or sexual preference, It is always an argument.

My view is that gay marriage is OK, As long as both chicks are hot.  Cheesy

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2006, 10:54:39 AM »

I normally do not get involved in the religious  conversations that happen in this forum , I have my beliefs in God...They are Mine. BUT as an observer the mood does change in the threads when someone  posts something that may differ from the Moral majority. I am not calling anyone out , just making a statement.

Dont you have some mud to play in Grin

Why I oughtta!!...LOL

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2006, 11:09:55 AM »

This is why they say to NEVER discuss,race, religion or sexual preference, It is always an argument.

My view is that gay marriage is OK, As long as both chicks are hot.  Cheesy

I didnt know you had a sexual preference...LOL Kiss
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2006, 11:42:44 AM »

Ida, why is it that I'm spewing on controversial post but you think everyone else is just stating an pinion.  Could it be that you don't agree with me and would like nothing better than to sensor me?   There is a certain group on here that spews controversy by posting there right wing republican and over the top religious views and I'm wrong for giving a counter point, please.  You have never seen me post a controversial subject to be discussed.   I know I'm the bad guy cause I think people have rights to live as they want and you and your gang (yes, you have a gang mentallity) don't.

I thought this was a board for open discussion and that is what I'm doing.  If you don't think I post on other subjects then your wrong, maybe you as the almighty global moderator can look up my postings on other subjects like group rides and vin # ?'s.  

It's easy to jump on the band wagon with everyone else and be part of "The Group" (or gang as I see it) but it's alot harder to stand up for what's right.  By some of the other post on this subject I don't think I stand alone the others just may not be as vocal.  

Oh yea, I ride my atv some times also.  I'm going to Croom on sunday AM and I would be glad to ride with anyone that posted on this subject because I'm not a hater, I just disagree with your iron age views.  Any one of you wants to come I'll be glad to ride with you and we can discuss our different views.  See ya

Ida is probably the easiest mod to get along with on this site, he was just observing, much like I have, your tendency to start arguements in threads.... Gays do not need special treatment, they need to lock themselves in a room and never come out. How are you supposed to have kids if you are a fag?...I wouldn't be the kind of person to track down a gay person and beat them, I'm not that hateful, I would only do that if one tried to come on to me. I don't know, I just don't like them, its sick. I just couldn't imagine having kids and going somewhere and having them see two men kissing, how the hell do you explain that to them? I think that if your gay, you should keep it to your damn self and never mention it in public, not come out and start asking for rights.
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2006, 11:54:36 AM »

Ida is probably the easiest mod to get along with on this site, he was just observing, much like I have, your tendency to start arguements in threads.... Gays do not need special treatment, they need to lock themselves in a room and never come out. How are you supposed to have kids if you are a fag?...I wouldn't be the kind of person to track down a gay person and beat them, I'm not that hateful, I would only do that if one tried to come on to me. I don't know, I just don't like them, its sick. I just couldn't imagine having kids and going somewhere and having them see two men kissing, how the hell do you explain that to them? I think that if your gay, you should keep it to your damn self and never mention it in public, not come out and start asking for rights.

Doc, Get your head out of your behind.... EVERYONE knows that I'm the easiest to get along with.  Cheesy

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2006, 11:58:47 AM »

How could you know what I was thinking?  I didn't post that I thought every other post was just an opinion so don't try to think you know what goes on in my head.  I don't want to "sensor" you because we moderators do not censor anyone who doesn't violate the rules of the website which as far as I have read, you haven't.

Just because I am a moderator, I tend to be targeted as a bad guy in some discussions which is why I tend to stay out of some, but this one I interjected an OPINION because as you put it, this forum is for open discussion.  It just seems to me that there is a short list(bus) of people on this site that tend to post on every subject which will create the most argument/controversy and you are on it as far as I am concerned.  What your motivation is for doing so,,,who knows, I will not speculate on that because I do not know what goes through your head.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
2ndtime04gt

buythisatvstuff is my B-WORD!!!!! crybaby!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2006, 12:00:23 PM »

Its people like you that have gay people wanting these hate crime laws extended to them. What do you tell your kids when they see a woman in an almost nothing bikini? In your world you would put them on an island isolated from everyone else right. I am amazed that there are people who still believe this way. I am not a homosexual. I am an unmarried man with 3 children, but i have coworkers and an inlaw who was gay and i see the bull crap that goes on with these people and it drives me crazy. Wake up people.

Im a redneck and i vote. Racist rednecks give us all a bad name. I love the USA and will fight and defend it any way possible.

Its all Clintons Fault!! WAHHHHHH!!<<<< Reps cry during the bush Admin, Suck it d-bags !!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2006, 12:26:09 PM »

I wouldn't care if they saw a woman in a bikini. I would care if they saw someone of the same sex making out. By the way some of you yeild homo's to some kind of higher level, makes me think your worshiping them.
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2006, 12:26:38 PM »

What do you tell your kids when they see a woman in an almost nothing bikini?

D@MN!

and then i tell them:

ok kids lets play follow the leader. Grin (use yer imagination for guessing whos the leader)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 12:28:49 PM by gery350 » Logged

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
2ndtime04gt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2006, 01:16:21 PM »

I wouldn't care if they saw a woman in a bikini. I would care if they saw someone of the same sex making out. By the way some of you yeild homo's to some kind of higher level, makes me think your worshiping them.

Not worshiping them. Just trying to get across to you neanderthals that all people should be treated equal thats all. Nevermind you would never get it.

Im a redneck and i vote. Racist rednecks give us all a bad name. I love the USA and will fight and defend it any way possible.

Its all Clintons Fault!! WAHHHHHH!!<<<< Reps cry during the bush Admin, Suck it d-bags !!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2006, 01:43:57 PM »

Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,

Get my point here?

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2006, 01:49:07 PM »

Not worshiping them. Just trying to get across to you neanderthals that all people should be treated equal thats all. Nevermind you would never get it.

Communism was based on the same idea. So, if I am a neanderthal, than that must make you a communist.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2006, 02:02:04 PM »

Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,Great taste, Less fillng,

Get my point here?

UMMMM let me guess...you cant make up your mind??
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 02:05:01 PM by SWAMP_DONKEY » Logged
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2006, 02:24:55 PM »

I was just curious about the Ford Motor Company's policies. It went from that to right wing Christian Terrorists, to Homophobia, to whose opinions are right or wrong, to communism. No wonder people think ATV riders are Whack Jobs. Anyway, I happen to be a Cristian and here is my "opinion". One woman-One Man. The rest is wrong and if they choose to conduct their business that way so be it. I wonder when Heterosexual Day is at Disney. My Wife and family will be there.

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2006, 02:26:47 PM »

I was just curious about the Ford Motor Company's policies. It went from that to right wing Christian Terrorists, to Homophobia, to whose opinions are right or wrong, to communism. No wonder people think ATV riders are Whack Jobs. Anyway, I happen to be a Cristian and here is my "opinion". One woman-One Man. The rest is wrong and if they choose to conduct their business that way so be it. I wonder when Heterosexual Day is at Disney. My Wife and family will be there.

See what you started...lol
2ndtime04gt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2006, 02:47:45 PM »

Communism was based on the same idea. So, if I am a neanderthal, than that must make you a communist.

Yeah , you figured me out. Huh  Bang Head Clapper  King First Place

Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2006, 02:57:31 PM »

Get my point here?

I just hope that Gaydirt doesn't get a hold of this one.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2006, 03:03:30 PM »

Get my point here?

I just hope that Gaydirt doesn't get a hold of this one.

Id@

ROTFLMAO Toast  tast great less filling Grin
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2006, 03:57:11 PM »

Ida, maybe I thought you were thinking ................................... oh nevermind.  Just try to keep an open mind I see by your bio that you are still young enough to come out from the dark side and accept people for who they are.  Remember a closed mind is a sin to mankind.

As far as me being on the short bus of posting on controversial post then so be it, I'm not alone on that bus we have Vforce, Swamp Donkey and a few others who names excape me.  I'll even drive the bus which would mean I'm taking the rest of you to school so maybe you can learn tolerance, compassion and good will toward all of mankind and not just toward your cronnies with your twisted views. 

For all you bible thumpers out there when and where is your next rally because I would like to attend but I just need to know do I bring my own sheet or are they supplied.  I would hate to cut eye holes in a good white sheet if you already supply them. 
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2006, 04:14:17 PM »

Ida, maybe I thought you were thinking ................................... oh nevermind.  Just try to keep an open mind I see by your bio that you are still young enough to come out from the dark side and accept people for who they are.  Remember a closed mind is a sin to mankind.

As far as me being on the short bus of posting on controversial post then so be it, I'm not alone on that bus we have Vforce, Swamp Donkey and a few others who names excape me.  I'll even drive the bus which would mean I'm taking the rest of you to school so maybe you can learn tolerance, compassion and good will toward all of mankind and not just toward your cronnies with your twisted views. 

For all you bible thumpers out there when and where is your next rally because I would like to attend but I just need to know do I bring my own sheet or are they supplied.  I would hate to cut eye holes in a good white sheet if you already supply them. 

We are in the presence of greatness...  all hail fishahollic, the next recipient of the Nobel Peace prize for his efforts to save us from ourselves and the senseless destruction of bed sheets. Bow
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 04:25:57 PM by SWAMP_DONKEY » Logged
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2006, 04:33:45 PM »

I never met a bedsheet I didn't like,   Grin.
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2006, 04:51:18 PM »

we have a good supply Cool

[attachment deleted by admin]

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2006, 04:56:11 PM »

You might want to talk to Swamp Donkey I think he needs seven, one for each day of the week.  Maybe give him one more in case somehow he gets blood on one. Boxer
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com