Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: waresboro.tripod.com web sight for dirt drags in ga.  (Read 13426 times)
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2006, 08:47:30 AM »

DANG! i can say i dont miss this side of the racing....

So what did my old motor run anyway?

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2006, 09:07:47 AM »

Yeah, I heard that Chris !!!!!
 Thats why Cut and I have been quiet on here lately. If the NEW bikes run, then they run. If they dont, then they dont. Just didnt much care for all the talk

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
catman

ARCTIC CAT DVX 400 6.0 MONSTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2006, 09:32:05 AM »

chris, i'm not sure about the times?? it looked to run ok, just needs some more tuning! first time the guy ran an outlaw! u know that can be shaky by it self! he will get there!

BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!
catman

ARCTIC CAT DVX 400 6.0 MONSTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2006, 09:33:43 AM »

oh yeah, sorry i did not get to stay long sat! good to see u guys! we will have our junk running shortly!

BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2006, 10:10:14 AM »

well said Chris! Don I am and was serious when I told you. I'm just not sure if I want to part with it or not. I've had that bike for 13 years and everything is bought and payed for so I'm just not sure what I want to do. I might just put it back to trail ride cause I have all that stuff too. Right now I just don't have time to go to Ga with my busy season here and all my spare time is on my house right now. If a track pops up around here I might race again just have too much going on right now. I'm in the middle of putting down a 2300sq ft paver driveway right now so it's been fun, but like I told you if I do go to sell anything and you still need something your more than welcome to it! I'll talk to ya! see ya Cool

'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2006, 10:54:11 AM »

O.K. , let me know if you do part with it, I still need the whole rear brake assembly.
 I am going to get something by next week forsure.
Also, I understand about being BUSY, It just doesnt ever seem to stop, or even slow down lately

The " Black Pearl "
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2006, 11:15:30 AM »

sorry guys i just got back from AZ  on thursday and  had to much to get done   franky it sounds like  you r on the right track and its going to fly   it sounds like lupo is scared j/k  will be up real soon with some new toys lot of work left to do
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 11:24:40 AM by cutngrs » Logged

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2006, 12:24:55 PM »

Tony, Papa, & Rodney it was fun working on the bikes.  I think I like doing that more than racing.  Might have to become a pit B I T C H.  It was great seeing everyone.  Tony if you put some alcohol in that chair and fire it up, she might move as fast as PAPA did.  What was that et on him getting off the bike anyway?  .500 perfect light.  I didn't get to witness it, but did get to see that aftermath and it wasn't pretty.  20 lbs. of dirt on the motor and about 5 lbs. of dirt on rodney's head.  I think rodney was still getting dirt out of his hair on saturday.  Lupo & Papa, you guys need to get in touch with each other and get it all worked out.  The more I think about it the more I feel that this is not worth losing a friendship over.  I know I have had my differences with Lupo and Papa, and we got everything worked out and I actually really enjoyed this past weekend at the races.  Actually Papa and I got along better at this past race than we ever had.  Maybe because I kept my mouth shut most of the weekend.  We all know that was hard for me to do, but I did it.  I guess getting married and calmed down did me some good.  See you guys in a month or so.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2006, 12:30:57 PM »

Ok Guys, The bashing is over. Its just something that I dont care to do anymore. I will say this. I dont care about know stupid track record. I was excited for all involved when it happened. And it was just as exciting Saturday nite watching Tony ride like a mad man on the purple bike trying to take it down. I thought he would get it too!! And just so everyone knows it was Tony and Rodneys choice to share first place with me. we both had a loss and they chose to share 1st instead of run for the win which I know they would have won. Thanks guys, Very honorable!!  
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2006, 12:34:36 PM »

Jason, I really did enjoy having you there Bro. Got  a question? Did you really shave your head or is it the stress of being a married man that has just made it fall out?? Wink Wink
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2006, 01:10:48 PM »

Jason, I really did enjoy having you there Bro. Got  a question? Did you really shave your head or is it the stress of being a married man that has just made it fall out?? Wink Wink

I think it may be the STRESS of marriage!!!!   J/K Wink

The " Black Pearl "
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2006, 01:54:37 PM »

LMFAO.....naw man the marriage thing is going great.....wedding was wonderful.....actually planning on starting a family next summer, so there might me a mini smoke running around in a few years.....actually the truth behind the head shaving was i couldn't get a hair cut right before easter because the lady that cuts my hair was on vacation, so i just shaved it.  I have always wanted to shave it, so i took advantage.....the wife loves it now, and it is low maintenance.....hey tony, thanks for all the free drinks for my nephew, even with all that caffiene he slept most of the way home....

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2006, 02:16:46 PM »

Lupo I pm'd you!!
535banshee
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2006, 05:38:10 PM »

i would really like to see frank and lupo get this worked out because i think both of you guy are great guys. every time i have seen you guys its always been great to hang around you two. i dont know you guys all that well but it seems like you guys are really good friends and thats nothing you should throw away over some stupid racing. just my .02
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2006, 05:42:26 PM »

Tony, pm'd you to!
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2006, 06:15:15 PM »

Thanks Jeff, Lupo and I will both get over it. I love Mike like a little brother. And little brothers can be a pain in the azz at times. Grin Grin  But there has to be respect and honor among friends. We will work it out, Im not going to let a 14 year friendship end over this. Cool Cool And Im not perfect either so we will get over it. Mike just needs to learn to trust his friends and be a team player, But thanks to all for your words of advise
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2006, 06:49:13 PM »

i think you guys will work it out. hope to see you guys soon. good luck with that bike
SMITH RACING

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2006, 06:00:38 AM »

Ps. I want to thank Smoke for all his help at the race. Iam glad to see that your wife let ya out for the weekend,  Now if lupos girl friend would let him out maybe he could have made it Grin j/k I  can tell you fla guys yall sure take this racing to far I know everyone wants to win but you got to show up and just keep working Ive lost more races than I won but thats just how it goes.But I want to give credit to all the people thats helped me on the way Carl Haynes with 341 dirtdrags,TimMills with Tmr, Dan Hull with A&S Racing Greg Whitaker with Whitaker Racing, PapaFrank  Rodney Waters, Lupo, Scott with badcompany,,, RickFarmer, Matt Stone, Andy Wooten,Kirby s&s Racing, and anyone else I forgot , Everyone of you guys Have helped me out somewhere down the line and I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS..So keep up the good work. Grin Grin Well hope to see ya guys in Hazelhurts in two weeks.

thanks for the props tony and all the help you have done for me.

kirby smith
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2006, 10:47:05 AM »

AHHHHH, Brotherly love !!!!
 Glad to hear you two are gonna get things ironed out Wink, You know yourselves that it isnt worth losing a long time friendship over Grin

The " Black Pearl "
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com