Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: waresboro.tripod.com web sight for dirt drags in ga.  (Read 13449 times)
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 22, 2006, 12:06:07 AM »

Check it out its the web sight for Waresboro dirt drags its still under construction But looking good. Grin waresboro.tripod.com         P.S Were having a big race in two weeks its going to be a two day race friday and sat were paying out a thousnd dollars just inet class and have a bounty on the track record if it can the broke so come on in for the fun.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 01:15:34 PM by BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW » Logged

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 12:47:25 AM »

Check it out its the web sight for Waresboro dirt drags its still under construction But looking good. Grin waresboro.tripod.com         P.S Were having a big race in two weeks its going to be a two day race friday and sat were paying out a thousnd dollars just inet class and have a bounty on the track record if it can the broke so come on in for the fun.
Banshee Boy, If we set a new one do we get the bounty money? Cheesy Cheesy You know Im going to be there!!
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 01:04:16 AM »

o YEAH WE CAN SPLIT IT.LOL GIT IT RAGS Grin Grin

dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 03:31:42 PM »

I dont think we will be ready , But we will be there !!!!! Grin

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
yz3961986

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 11:33:58 PM »

YOU CAN BRING ANY ATV TO RUN THE E.T. CLASS!!!!!!
badcompanyracing

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2006, 10:39:00 PM »

I forgot what's the record?HuhHuhHuh??it does still count if you break it with a 350 right Cheesy Grin Grin Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink Wink Wink get ready boys might even be a polaris in the mix
(if you got it, spray it) what's allowed in the ET class no golf carts, no rangers,no mules, must be a 4 wheeler right (no pit bikes aka. 2wheel mini's)  right give something to  go on Alex

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS
yz3961986

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2006, 04:40:03 PM »

DIRT BIKES AND ATV'S 
badcompanyracing

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2006, 10:03:06 PM »

what's the record?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? Huh Huh Huh

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS
badcompanyracing

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2006, 09:44:06 PM »

never mind the record WHO'S coming?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2006, 12:56:14 AM »

Hey Badcompany sorry know ones replyed to your post but the record is a 3.83 and I will be there to hold on to it lol. Aint that right frankie... ;)So see ya there and yes if ya get it with a 350 you will get a 100 bucks. Grin Grin

PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2006, 07:48:29 AM »

You got that right Tony, Im going to head up about 11:00 Going to grab a couple hours of sleep then hit the road. See you later on today..
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2006, 10:36:18 AM »

Hey Badcompany sorry know ones replyed to your post but the record is a 3.83 and I will be there to hold on to it lol. Aint that right frankie... ;)So see ya there and yes if ya get it with a 350 you will get a 100 bucks. Grin Grin
  Tony I don't think you'll have a problem holding on to it!  Wink 3.83's pretty low. I think it will be hard to top especially having to back it up with another pass Huh Shocked Shocked

'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2006, 10:19:00 AM »

Track record is safe for another month, But barely! Banshee Boy and Rodney Went 3.86 @81mph. It's not going to last much longer. If Banshee Boy can keep that purple bike straight, It will take it. Tim Mills gets the bugs out of his bike he can take it also, Oh and Papa,s bike; No excuses! Its just slow Wink I guess? It did have the fastest mph for the weekend like 85.5 mph. I think?? Oh well no excuses! I would like to thank Tony and Leah and there gang and Rodney and his gang. Thanks for the room Friday nite guys. And Tim Mills your a pleasure to be around, $1550.00 in winnings, Not a bad weekend Tim. Good to see Catman And Badcompany and the rest of the gang. Sorry Catman I think Im going to try to keep the old bike a little longer Wink Wink Thanks to Alex and Charles, Outstanding job guys. You got a great facility! And its a fun place to come to race at.. Charles We will bring more from Fla. Should have a couple more next month..  And Before I forget! How about Tony, 4.1's on that 350 oem cylinder with a best of a 4.10 (dang it man) way to go Tony!! I see 4.0's soon.. Now thats gettn-it-done!! And thanks Tony for saving my motor Bro! I could have sworn we told him those carbs were for a 10mil cub, Not a stock 350!! Had the bike not of caught fire we would have never dicovered that and prolly would have blew the dang new motor up!! Oh well live and learn. Well after what you were able to do with my 4mil, I cant wait till next month to see what you were able to do with my 10.. Thanks again everyone!! See ya!!
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2006, 11:20:55 AM »

Dang Tony that's awsome finally getting it down to the times you want to run! Cool
 Frank sounds like you had some serious problems. Huh I thought you said you rode it at home and it was real strong! If you want some carbs and motor that we know work and are proven and probably would beat the track record again give me a call! Overall sounds like it was a great weekend of racing. Was there a lot of people racing? might have to put my stock frame back together, hell it was already in the 3's with that Grin

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2006, 12:36:38 PM »

Dang Tony that's awsome finally getting it down to the times you want to run! Cool
 Frank sounds like you had some serious problems. Huh I thought you said you rode it at home and it was real strong! If you want some carbs and motor that we know work and are proven and probably would beat the track record again give me a call! Overall sounds like it was a great weekend of racing. Was there a lot of people racing? might have to put my stock frame back together, hell it was already in the 3's with that Grin

i think frank's motor will take care of that track record soon enough.  don't think he needs any help right now.  you need to put that motor in a stock frame or something and get back out here brotha.  i am telling you in a few months it will be off the chain.  something in my mind tells me that cut is fixing to go CRAZY.  this is not a threat, it is a PROMISE...

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2006, 01:32:27 PM »

i heard he is getting out of the sport. sold his bike and all. maybe he might go back to pro bike
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2006, 04:29:09 PM »

Listen here Mister Internet racer! Shocked You want to have a p!ssin match with me? Bring it! Now lets get the facts straight. How many times have we heard you talk about how badazz your bike feels? How many time have you ever placed outside of maybe 3rd on your bike? And remember you have always had a 10mil Huh Huh That would be never!! You have had yours for over a year. And Finally got it to run some good numbers. But wait a minute, You had to have Papa's parts to do it. My 4mil went 4.04 no wheelie bar. Same rider on your 4mil with a wheelie bar and my swinger, my as you called it junk azz drag axle, my wheelie bar and my complete front end went 3.99!! Oh wait, Thats right yours was a 10mil Shocked Shocked I think you really believed it was a 4mil!!! So which one was more impressive?? Now you get on here and throw your little jabs at me because I stated I felt the bike was running good. My motor had about 1 hour on it. I go to Ga. and have some issues and thats my tough luck!! My bike caught fire friday nite after 3 passes. Melted the plugs because your hero never set the carbs up. He simply put power jets in them and that was it. Tony spent an hour drilling the dumps and mains. But I understand that the great Lupo is the only one permitted to have issues.. My clutches were shot and Tony believes we may have a bent shift fork in the tranny. My bike has won 1st and 2nd at Hazelhurst And first time out even with all the problems, My sick bike still got a share of 1st place and ran a 3.93@ almost 86mph. And everyone that was there and comes on the website will back that up!! The bike is in good hands and will be ready next month. It will be at Hazelhurst in 2 weeks, The funny thing is, The record your so proud of isn't even yours Huh Huh Its shared by you and 2 others, Banshee Boy and Myself. Isn't that funny??? Even that record wouldn't have been done without Papa!! Wink Wink All thats proven about your motor is that on a perfect nite, Nice and cold and perfectly tuned, And with once again Papa's drag chassis and Banshee Boy riding it, Is that it went a 10th faster than (MY) sick azz bike!! So you can share the crown for another month. But in the mean time, go ahead and put that( A&S POWER) on your frame and line it up with Banshee Boys little ole 350 And see what you got for that!! Surely that proven 10mil cub can spank a little 350!! Cant it?Huh I mean all that power should make up for the weight difference in you and Tony!!  Cool Cool Cool Just remember who started this!! And when we get the bugs worked out of my bike Im sure it will be worth a 10th or more.. And you of all people should know they never run the best rite away.. But when that plaque at Waresboro that reads 3.83 by Banshee Boy Tony Farrow on Tribal racing bike Goes down and is replaced by one that reads Banshee Boy Tony Farrow on Papa's bike I'LL see if you can have the old for a keepsake Moon Moon Moon
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2006, 04:37:08 PM »

Shocked

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2006, 04:56:42 PM »

I would like to add, That I in no way mean any disrespect to anyone else. There are a lot of bikes at waresboro that can take that record down and prolly will. I didnt mean in anyway that my bike is or will be the fastest. I was simply trying to make a point to the internet RACER known as Tribal Whatever!! It could be TMR,Banshee Boy and Rodney,Catman,Chris Wares old motor was running hard, Still having tuning issues as well. But very strong! Could be one of the Hazelhurst crew. There another 4mil coming out real soon that I think is going to run real Hard. Troy is working on putting a Big Boy together. I have prolly forgot someone and if I did I apollogize..  Oh one more thing! Jason put a wig on the head!! Cheesy Cheesy Im done!!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2006, 06:45:33 PM »

I would like to add, That I in no way mean any disrespect to anyone else. There are a lot of bikes at waresboro that can take that record down and prolly will. I didnt mean in anyway that my bike is or will be the fastest. I was simply trying to make a point to the internet RACER known as Tribal Whatever!! It could be TMR,Banshee Boy and Rodney,Catman,Chris Wares old motor was running hard, Still having tuning issues as well. But very strong! Could be one of the Hazelhurst crew. There another 4mil coming out real soon that I think is going to run real Hard. Troy is working on putting a Big Boy together. I have prolly forgot someone and if I did I apollogize..  Oh one more thing! Jason put a wig on the head!! Cheesy Cheesy Im done!!

haha, my wife said bald man were s e x y........had a great time, great to see everyone again.....you will start to see more of me and my grizzly in the et classes.  that was fun....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
badcompanyracing

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2006, 07:29:19 PM »

good job papa and tony, I had a blast and papa I know the your bike will be getting faster no doubt here, hey maybe a little ole 350 might be coming after some #'s who knows right Tony. see ya'll next trip, and smoke I agree with Papa get a wig please atleast for the races  Grin Grin

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2006, 10:33:48 PM »

For those who didn't show up, you missed it. We had an awsome race. The track was perfect, we had alot of nice bikes, fast ones and alot of $$ up for grabs. Friday night gamblers race Tim Mills of TMR racing ended up with over $1400. Saturday ET pay out was $1000 and then more money was up for grabs in our regular classes. I want to thank Tim for putting money back into the Outlaw class, that was really nice of him. Thanks for everyone coming out. Papa thanks for making it to the race no matter what your bike was still running great for its first time out on the track. We have some clutch issues to work out but it still came down to your bike & our purple bike come Hazlehurst race we will have it dialed in.  Smiley Leah says Thanks for the chair I can't get her butt out of it. I'll give you a call later I havn't been out of bed for long the race wore me out. Check out the Waresboro website at waresboro.tripod.com for update pictures of track, update winners & our next upcoming events Tongue Tongue

tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2006, 11:49:51 PM »

calm down there killer! It's kinda funny this is the most I've heard out of you in 2 months. Not at all trying to get into a pissing match with you, got nothing but love for ya! This right here is a perfect example of why I'm glad to be out of this. Does any of this bullsh!t really matter Huh Who's got the record and it was my lugnuts holding the tires on that caused the bike to run the way it did! I got more important things to worry about and I know you do too! Honestly Franky I could care less anymore about who has or beats a track record.so don't feel threatened I'm just not into it anymore, if I was I would have been there this past weekend racing. It's not like I don't have everything to put it together!  Franky I really do hope you take the track record with all your own stuff. the only reason my motor went on your frame was because we BOTH wanted to see what the difference was between stock vs drag frame, and I tried my best to get it to where we could take it. I've never done anything but try to help you with all your bikes, Even if it men't working on them until all hours of the night just to go racing! Fortunately we did and it ran great but was not at all tuned perfect but good. Unfortunately we broke the frame in the process which we BOTH knew was a posibilty but chose to take a chance. We learned the hard way but in no way do I take any more credit for that track record than you or Tony because just like your bike now when you get the bugs worked out it's gonna be because of Tony riding it that it goes that fast. neither one of us! as far as I'm concerned you can call it your title after all it was your bike no problem here! And as far as racing Tony which I deffinately don't have a problem with, you could have a 20 mil and get beat by him on his 350, everybody knows that! And as far as Dan being my hero and screwing your carbs up. Sh!t happens, me personally I haven't had a problem with Dan's work, mine seemed to run pretty good and if you needed some carbs that are already set up and proven to be good you could use them. apparently you took it the wrong way, but that's the computer for ya. TRIBAL WHATEVER Apparently you have some serious issues to iron out and have no clue what the hell I've done to you but I've tried getting ahold of you since we came back from Texas numerous times and no response, so I quit. Last time I talked to you was when we were driving to Texas that night and you said you would call back after you got a trailer moved and everything was cool at least you seemed to be, so I have no clue what the deal is but whatever. I understand you have your own garage and tools now and you don't need me anymore but that's pretty f'ing sad! at least now I know where I stand with you but it would be nice to know what I've suposedly done to you, and damn I hope it's not some stupid a$$ I heard you supossedly said something about me bullsh!t! If you want to talk give me a call if you still have my # I'm done on here BIG PAPA Cool Smiley
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 02:19:56 AM by tribal whatever » Logged

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2006, 01:14:39 AM »

Ps. I want to thank Smoke for all his help at the race. Iam glad to see that your wife let ya out for the weekend,  Now if lupos girl friend would let him out maybe he could have made it Grin j/k I  can tell you fla guys yall sure take this racing to far I know everyone wants to win but you got to show up and just keep working Ive lost more races than I won but thats just how it goes.But I want to give credit to all the people thats helped me on the way Carl Haynes with 341 dirtdrags,TimMills with Tmr, Dan Hull with A&S Racing Greg Whitaker with Whitaker Racing, PapaFrank  Rodney Waters, Lupo, Scott with badcompany,,, RickFarmer, Matt Stone, Andy Wooten,Kirby s&s Racing, and anyone else I forgot , Everyone of you guys Have helped me out somewhere down the line and I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS..So keep up the good work. Grin Grin Well hope to see ya guys in Hazelhurts in two weeks.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 01:16:38 AM by BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW » Logged

dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2006, 08:32:47 AM »

Sorry we couldnt make it this past weekend, we just had too much going on with the business to leave. Glad to hear nothing serious came out of the fire Pappa !!, Its gonna RUN, Nate says so himself !!!

As far as Troy and I, I am not going to say much except for the bikes are coming, just trying to do things a little different this time, but we should be up and running soon !!!

Lupo, if you really are serious about being out of it, how come you never got back with me or Troy on prices on some parts you wanted to sell, after all YOU called me and asked if we were interested in them !, Not starting anything, just wondering is all.

Tony, thats what its all about. Everyone should be friends at the tracks, and be willing to help anyone when needed, You sure do your FAIR share of that, You know that any of us would do what it takes for ya !!

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com