Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9-11 Pentagon Video to be Released Today  (Read 4121 times)
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 16, 2006, 01:00:36 PM »

goto www.cnn.com they are going to release the video.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 06:37:24 PM »

A garbage man can find Bush's itenarary for his last trip to Florida in the garbage, first!

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 08:20:21 PM »

I am in now wa a conspiracy believer but I have to admit that I couldn't tell what hit the building! Sure didn't look like a large plane to me??? Seemed awful short and low to the ground. Wasn't the plane a full size passenger jet? Dam, now its got me wondering? I wonder if it was the government that ran over my mailbox a couple of years back??
Sahara311

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 01:40:03 PM »

oooh, I have seen one of these, done by a college professor.
It didn't look like a plane AT ALL.

2006 Bombardier DS 250........hers, stolen but recovered<--for sale
2003 Yamaha YZ 250.............his
2000 Honda CR 125................his birthday present
****Lock up your toys!*******
2005 Suzuki RM 250................his, stolen
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 01:50:30 PM »

to see the video it appeared that it was small and really low to the ground.didnt look like a commercial, kind of weird.wonder if the plane hit the ground first and the fusilage broke off and hit the building???

If it had hit the ground first, the lawn would have had been ripped up, it was not.
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 01:52:44 PM »

If oyu watched the long video there was a white line on the lawn that was in security pics the days before aimed almost identically where the impact occurred.

DOES ANYONE have proof that a plane actually hit? Are there any pics.Surely there would be 2 massive engines that at least dented the building on either side f the fuselage? Als why werent the windows blown out on either side mpact where the wing tailsection and engines would have hit??

long video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change

rednipj

Just Hanging Around

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2006, 02:26:17 PM »

According to eyewitness testimony the plane came in very low and skimmed the ground before hitting the building.  Use some commonsense people.  If it wasn’t flight 77, then where is the plane and the people that where on it?  This is a terror attack on our country by some very disturbing people.  We should keep hunting down Bin Laden, who ever help fund this, and any other regime that wants to cause us harm.  They want to start a war, what’s wrong with us wanting to finish it.
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2006, 02:31:23 PM »

THE sad part is we funded BIN dkhead & Iran & cubans & contras and now its all coming back at us!

JUst a quick thought.With all the technologies,camera,video,cell pic phones survelliance videoand camera etc etc.....Dont you think there would be a whole bunch of pics all over the web from personal cameras?Huh
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 02:33:59 PM by bushwacker » Logged

rednipj

Just Hanging Around

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2006, 02:43:35 PM »

A plane coming in at 500+ miles per hour and that low doesn't give you a whole lot of time to grab a camera and take pictures or video.  It was pure luck that a camera crew was out filming a rookie fireman and got the first plane hitting the World Trade Center tower.  Then with all the cameras watching the first one burning they couldn’t miss the second plane hitting.
Gamer

Yamaha 350cc Wolverine 4*4

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2006, 07:24:33 PM »

A missle would not come in being that low to the ground.  They either come straight down at the target or at a 45 degree angle.  Plane wreckage was also found on the ground.  For all of you that believe in the conspiracy theory, the government called you crazy on the news the other night.   Huh
Toomey
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2006, 06:54:49 PM »

I've never been a conspiracy guy, but that doesn't look like the full plane at all.  Can't really tell what it is, but it's not a plane intact.  Maybe parts of it did break before hitting the building, but that video is so choppy and blurry you can't tell at all.  But that is a good point, there were people on the plane that died and a plane that's missing.  I don't really know I guess.

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.
Pro52R

Blazin

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2006, 11:44:36 PM »

Umm....looks like a plane to me...

besides..they use cheap fish eye camera's that take a shot every couple of seconds..this isn't roling footage..

go to a drag race...when a top fuel car comes by at 330mph you blink you miss it

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com