Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9-11-conspiracy  (Read 12163 times)
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: May 14, 2006, 12:52:39 PM »

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change

A member from another site posted this.It is long approx 1hr 20 min but well worth the info you get from it.It opened my eyes.I listened to most of it while playing pc ...Could you imagine if it is or were true?

kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 01:27:09 PM »

im a third way through it, some of it sounds convincing, yet i wonder if some of this stuff the guy that put this video together said is realy true...
 Undecided

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
Bo322

****FMR****

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2006, 02:04:33 PM »

Here's the other one, only about 5 minutes long. I saw this one first by some other guys.

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2006, 02:46:11 PM »

i dont no weather or not to beliuve some of that stuff, it never clearly stated exactly why someone would do this, so im not sure i belive ALL of that

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
Yamaha72
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2006, 03:48:34 PM »

If you honestly pay attention and think about what has been stated in the video, it is a life and mind altering experience, a cover up to do exactly what the video said, gain control over america. The facts are there and it is true that why would the government be so affraid to release the documents and speak about this, and the people they were questioning that talked about the explosions, It does look like a controlled demolition..... all the people who stated that the buildings would not have collapsed from a plan and then came back 10 days later and compleatly changed their side. This video is mindboggling and an experience that really makes you think.....

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2006, 05:29:00 PM »

I think the guy is a d-bag and just puts it on the internet so teenage kids can watch it, and of course believe it, since everything you see on the net is true. Then they later turn into d-bags themeselves and move to canada. Cuz there hardcore.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2006, 07:07:06 PM »

I honestly think if you believe this you have problems. What happened that day was a life changing event for all of America. When I went to Ground Zero last month I was just in shock and couldn't believe it. It brought tears to my eyes looking at it and the church across the street that has the little museum setup inside. What happened that day was the fault of terroists trying to ruin our country and apparently they have won since people believe this video. Everyone believes these conspiracy theroists but won't believe their own government. No wonder this country is going downhill. If people would stand behind our leader if they like him or not and stand behind our troops we would be a lot better off.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2006, 08:33:21 PM »

As much as I would hate to believe it & stand behind this country & our prez in my 40 years I have seen some ugly things done when it comes for the sake of the $$$$$.All I am saying is some points seriously arrouse suspicion in my mind.Especially the deal about the size of the hole in the pentagon & some of the flashes & shockwaves coming out of the towers to name a few.

I was a crewman in the NAVY in 83-88 and on 2 instances our crews clearence went to classified in re: to a mission.Why I have no idea however when I think bcack to where we were it now makes me wonder.

I hate politics but if you have heard the terms crooked politician,coverup etc..Even some of the younger kids have heard this already.And Clinton??? Who the heck would ever lie about getting a piecs of ASH?? Ugly or not..LOL..

Just something to think about! Huh

Yamaha72
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2006, 09:18:49 PM »

I honestly think if you believe this you have problems. What happened that day was a life changing event for all of America. When I went to Ground Zero last month I was just in shock and couldn't believe it. It brought tears to my eyes looking at it and the church across the street that has the little museum setup inside. What happened that day was the fault of terroists trying to ruin our country and apparently they have won since people believe this video. Everyone believes these conspiracy theroists but won't believe their own government. No wonder this country is going downhill. If people would stand behind our leader if they like him or not and stand behind our troops we would be a lot better off.

I do not despise the covernment nor do I compleatly believe in that video, but as bushwaker stated, there is an erie suspision there and questions need to be answered...

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2006, 09:43:27 PM »

I do not despise the covernment nor do I compleatly believe in that video, but as bushwaker stated, there is an erie suspision there and questions need to be answered...

You don't question this guy but you want the government to answer questions. Thats BS! If anyone should answer questions this guy should. Thousands of families lost their loved ones because of these TERRORIST acts and people actually have the balls to put out a video like this and people believe it?

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Yamaha72
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2006, 09:50:10 PM »

You don't question this guy but you want the government to answer questions. Thats BS! If anyone should answer questions this guy should. Thousands of families lost their loved ones because of these TERRORIST acts and people actually have the balls to put out a video like this and people believe it?

I understand what you are saying and I understand that it was a complete and utter disaster and tragedy, and I appoligize if I said anything wrong, or that offended you...

Luca

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2006, 09:54:38 PM »

What people need to understand is with just a little evidence ,you can put a conspiracy on anything. I meen if you gave it enought time, some could come up with a conspiracy like "All members of atvflorida.com are aliens and are setting a plot to take over the world".
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2006, 10:05:48 PM »

What people need to understand is with just a little evidence ,you can put a conspiracy on anything. I meen if you gave it enought time, some could come up with a conspiracy like "All members of atvflorida.com are aliens and are setting a plot to take over the world".

True. but dude, if you mention that again you might blow our cover before we take over.

trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2006, 10:26:25 PM »

Proof is in the video of the object hitting the pentagon. Thats no 757, 80 ton plane, are you blind come on.  Huh

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2006, 10:51:43 PM »

Lets not hate each other its just a discussion.

Does anyone remember watergate?Kennedy assasination.Supporting Iran,sending money to arm cubans....All goes back to big money and big money interests!

I am sure nobody here discounts the tragic loss of all those families the hurt all their relatives friends and the Nation as a whole went through.

These are all good questions and this is a great topic to debate.If you sincerely watched the entire broadcast there are alot of actual interviews & accounts that went unanswered.Not just the theories the producer introduced?HuhHuh

Question if all that jet fuel actually melted the twin towers than how did gold bars not melt? Thats just a quick point/question.All of the interviews w/firefighters that heard multiple explosions prior to collapse on the lower floors,these firefighters are experts in my opinion?Huh Shocked

trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2006, 10:58:08 PM »

Lets not hate each other its just a discussion.

Does anyone remember watergate?Kennedy assasination.Supporting Iran,sending money to arm cubans....All goes back to big money and big money interests!

I am sure nobody here discounts the tragic loss of all those families the hurt all their relatives friends and the Nation as a whole went through.

These are all good questions and this is a great topic to debate.If you sincerely watched the entire broadcast there are alot of actual interviews & accounts that went unanswered.Not just the theories the producer introduced?HuhHuh

Question if all that jet fuel actually melted the twin towers than how did gold bars not melt? Thats just a quick point/question.All of the interviews w/firefighters that heard multiple explosions prior to collapse on the lower floors,these firefighters are experts in my opinion?Huh Shocked
I believe ya boss. Some people just won't believe no matter how much proof you got.

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2006, 11:09:22 PM »

You guys and your internets conspiracies and your urban legends  TskTsk.  Have you ever heard the phrase "The weak minded are easily enfluenced"?
trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2006, 11:14:33 PM »

You guys and your internets conspiracies and your urban legends  TskTsk.  Have you ever heard the phrase "The weak minded are easily enfluenced"?
You mean the ones that believe everything the gov. says! Bonk

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2006, 12:24:49 AM »

I did not watch the video brought up in this thread but I did watch a special on this topic recently.  I don't remember what network it was on but I think it was the history channel or discovery channel.  They went over point to point about these conspiracies and disproved them all.

Do you actually believe that there is a govt coverup that would have to involve thousands of people?  Come on man, you know people have big mouths and someone would have spilled the beans by now.   I can't stand alot of the things George Bush stands for and not even I would think that he knew before hand of the upcoming tragedy of 9-11.

Maybe people want to believe in these conspiracies because they are afraid to think that we are actually under attack and in the begining phases of a long drawn out war with Islam.  It's alot easier  on your soul to think the govt had something to do with it instead of a very dangerous enemy.  Unfortunatly this war has been building for years and the first major volley was fired on 9-11 so you might as well accept it.

You guys are probably some of the same people that complain about the illegal aliens and the fact that some people wanted to take the word God out of the Pledge of Allegiance.  On these post all you would say is how great this country is and if you don't love it leave it.  Is this the same country that you now accuse its govt of  a coverup and a giant conspiracy? 

Come on now, we can't believe everything we read on the internet.  There is a whole group of people that sit back and make up this crap and watch it spread.  These same people most likely profit in some way if nothing else they get thier thrills by watching these ingorant rants flow around the country. 

These conspiracies and urban legends are some of the worst things the internet has created.  How many times have we seen it right here on this forum?  Someone gets an Email from a friend that states blah blah blah.  This person takes it as the truth and passes it on to his friends and so on.  We have to start using our heads a little and think about this before we believe everything we read. 
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 12:28:42 AM by FishaHallic » Logged
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2006, 08:15:35 AM »

If you did not watch THIS video than it would not be fair to comment?Huh

Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2006, 08:55:14 AM »

I saw Bush , planting explosives under the levy in Louisiana , I sure would like to get my hands on his Hurricane Machine.... Cheesy

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
bluesman
Supreme Member

03 ds650baja/03kfx 400/ 03kfx 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2006, 09:33:34 AM »

MAYBY THIS IS A X FILE??

WHAT DID MULDER SAY??? OR SCULLY?
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2006, 09:51:35 AM »

Just what it says, CONSPIRACY.  Not saying its right or wrong but people will always have a conspiracy on everything the government does. Its usually someone thats trying to get a story out and sell a book or movie so they will be rich also.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2006, 09:52:59 AM »

Just what it says, CONSPIRACY.  Not saying its right or wrong but people will always have a conspiracy on everything the government does. Its usually someone thats trying to get a story out and sell a book or movie so they will be rich also.

So you have see the Hurricane Machine?..LOL Roll Eyes

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2006, 02:20:08 PM »

I am currently working on a rain machine & were testing it for the next 3 days.If it works were going to flood the middle east Wink

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com