Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STAND UP AMERICA this is BS!!~!!  (Read 12234 times)
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2006, 11:23:42 PM »

My parent s emigrated to US in germany in 1965.Dad was a longshoreman & was denied access to NY because there were too many.Mom was a hairdresser & pregnant w/me.She was allowed in.They seperated my parents for 2 weeks.My DAD was sponsored into NJ with a blessing of luck.They were reunited somhow,Mom couldnt speak engish & DAD some.They settled in NYC where DAD worked 18+ hours a day 6-7 days a week for minimum wage in 1965...MOM says he was to tired & missed the first 4 years of my life........

>>>>12 years later were fortunate enough to be granted a citizenship hearing both were fluent in english at this time.They were told if they didnt pass the test they were deported..Talk about hard times.Both stood up & recited pledge of allegiance & were ultimately US citizens & renounced German citizenship.

What happened to this country? I feel they proved they were worthy by actions & not gifts.So talk about hatred for free ride free healthcare etc...They did not get anything they did not earn!

Why should things have changed?Huh

Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2006, 11:32:38 PM »

cause the goverment is screwed up!!!
americanhighlander
Supreme Member

I love boating and fourwheeling,salt water fishing

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2006, 07:33:23 PM »

Thats, is so true about that, our goverment is so screw up
so badly and even our  presdent of united states screw up
this country so bad for last six years so far Angry.

But, one thing about bush he is more like his father it's
in bush family blood. Lecture  Evil  Yup!

I know what your coming from  on that iuess
about that! Smiley
« Last Edit: May 13, 2006, 07:40:04 PM by americanhighlander » Logged

http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362
backwoods boy
Supreme Member

REBEL MOTORSPORTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2006, 10:44:44 PM »

u shoulda let them arrest ya then sued their @..es off n gotten a new 4-wheeler Wink shoulda shuved a boot + the flag up their @..es

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING
foreman1

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2006, 09:49:29 AM »

I doubt the accuracy of this story.
No police officer worth his badge would order a marine to take down his flags. I would be more pissed off at the cops if this were true.
I just cant believe that any officer would do that , he'd have to be out his mind to follow an order of that type.

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185
SoFlaEiger

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2006, 09:56:38 AM »

Do you guys honetly believe that these mexican immigrants don't WORK??  I own a business with over 20 mexican/central american employee's and these guys are the hardest working individuals there are.  If I hire a white or a black man to do this type of work, they will only put in 40 hours, will not do the harder types of labor, and either have a drinking or a drug problem and don't show up half the time.

All these mexicans want to do is WORK and not have to worry about "la migra".  For example, my dads foreman, and best friend of 14 years, speaks fluent english.  He has two kids that are citizens.  he's a home owner, owns his own restaurant in addition to working for my dad, and has paid taxes for FIFTEEN YEARS without ONE tax return!!  He has never been arrested, or gotten as much as a speeding ticket.

INS and Homeland Security arrested him a few months ago because he tried to get a passport to fly to Mexico to take his young kids to see their grandparents before they died.  The grandfather died a few weeks later and they never got to see them.

This guy is a better citizen than most of us.  He's tried so many times to get citizenship through lawyers and what not and all they do is take the money and tell him to go f**k himself.  What's he going to do? he can't sue them.  So he dealt with it.  He's spent almost $10,000 to get citizenship and he has nothing to show for it.

All these guys want to do is work Monday-Saturday and drink beer Saturday night and Sunday day.  Thats all.  If they could pay taxes, they would.  They don't mind.  They ask to borrow money and pay us back the next week.  They show up everyday.  The break their backs for $9 an hour.  So say what you want about this situation but DON'T say something as IGNORANT as "They should WORK for their citizenship".

What the government needs to do is grant citizenship to the 12 million immigrants in the country IF they are willing to learn english.  Then, if they slip up ONCE, they're deported.  After this, they need a WALL ON THE BORDER, NATIONAL GUARD ON THE BORDER, and they need to cave in the tunnels they've dug from tijuana to LA.
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2006, 10:06:19 AM »

My dad is a supervisor for highrise projects in Lee and surrounding counties and his imigrant workers are less than useless. They never do anything right, they care less if they show up to work on time, and they make the projects fall behind due to their lack of proper work ethic. The only reason they even have the job is because they work for less than what other people will work for and there is high demand for workers...You must have been blessed with some rare immigrant workers SoFlaEiger.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 10:09:03 AM by Dr.Dirt » Logged
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2006, 10:13:59 AM »

Ive had Latin employees as well when I owned nursery & landscape-lawn maintenenace business.There are alot of hard working ones out there! But there are also the ones with alcohol,theft,drug problems.Kind of like the few ATVers dumping trash & tearing stuff up makes it look bad as a whole!

If they can prove they are worthy by going through the proper legal avenues then by all means let them stay.Its the millions that have no desire to learn english,pay taxes,overwelm the public health system & services the gangs drug dealers thiefs that I have the problem with!

duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2006, 10:43:18 AM »

I am a construction foreman also DR. Dirt and I agree with you 100%. We don't necessarily have a problem with a labor shortage but we sure have a problem with quality. Same problems as far as showing up late and missing work. They don't care cause they know there is no one to replace them but another illegal immigrant!  As for you Soflaeiger you too are breaking the law just like the illegal immigrants for hiring them (same as my company),  yet if I were to fire them all or call INS what do ya think would happen to my job? You should be ashamed to place greed over your desire to follow the law and act as a responsible American citizen.They are not all willing to pay taxes, as most of them don't understand what income taxes are.  I also agree with Bushwacker, if they want to be citizens then they should act like citizens. Should we let Sadamm Hussein or Bin Laden come to do their time in American prisons if they desired it ,or as the Mexicans do, demand it (same rights as American citizens that is).We owe no "illegal' immigrants anything in this country other than basic "human Rights" in my eyes! No one to blame though but our own government!
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2006, 09:14:42 PM »

I think this whole post has become a immigration debate. If you guys would mind scrolling back up to the begining of the post and re-reading what it says. Its about a marine that was simply flying his countrys flag and was told to take it down because of the fact that there was a immagration rally nearby. So were not here to exchange stories about mexican workers, were here to give our oppion on what happened to this guy and stand up for whats right!

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2006, 10:54:07 PM »

Idea, pass a new bill in congress to oppose any american citizen using illegal aliens will be deported A.S.A.P. That would solve the immigration problem. If nobody's hiring, they will go home then. Roll Eyes You got to get rid of the demand Wink

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
americanhighlander
Supreme Member

I love boating and fourwheeling,salt water fishing

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2006, 10:44:43 PM »

I think, somebody  Smiley
should start a immigration voting polled
on here and I think all legal aliens should go back to there country,becuase
if they are not working hard enough to earn their Us citzenship to live here and
then they go back to mexcio.I think, all of them should go back where they came from
and they are, using up on our tax dollers$$ to burn up our income money$$ here in united states.  Angry

« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 10:48:02 PM by americanhighlander » Logged

http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362
logger

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2006, 06:26:59 AM »

This happening all over the Nation. It is not only in our country, there has been articles in the papers and on the net about not being able to put our Nations flag on place that we have conqured in Iraq.
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2006, 11:46:06 AM »

So now we "conquered" Iraq? We were told that we were going in to "liberate" Iraq! Or, was that just another lie? I share many of the same opinions expressed in this topic, until the discussion starts suggesting violence because violence begets violence and quite often involves innocent people. For example, check out www.pinkpistols.org
« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 11:52:19 AM by AintSkeered » Logged

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
MachineDog
Supreme Member

Ride Red!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2006, 12:17:44 PM »

Most of the mexicans are happy to be here and break there backs working, and they're good at it. I say, if they pay taxes, speak english, and don't mind our flag. They can be citizens. It's like ATV riders, the many are given the reputation of the few. Personally, I think the government is screwed up, and the news only shows the bad things happening, and only the good things when they're real important. Any idea how many people we've saved in iraq, or an idea of how many people are saved by fire fighters, and police officers in the US every day. No, because all the news wants to care about at the moment is the American body count in Iraq.  Angry Also, we should be ENTIRELY allowed to fly our flag in iraq and the people there should be greatful for us coming there to overthrow the horrible government. Am I saying they can't fly their flags with ours? No way. They can fly their flags wherever they want if they deserve it. I'm building a flag pole to put the american flag on tha back of my quad right now, so you guys should be able to spot us real easy next time we get out there.

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/ - Click to see our pics.
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2006, 07:25:31 PM »

If the news didn't report the news("bad stuff"), we'd have been shown and told that we found WMDs, the fountain of youth, the cure for cancer and Utopia in Iraq! We'd have never learned of Monica's head-bob of Billy-Bob and all of the potential lives lost on her dress! LOL
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 07:52:45 PM by AintSkeered » Logged

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
ndonnine

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2006, 08:34:54 PM »

Not to sound like a jerk, but It was assinine for you to agree to the policemen.

Know the law, know what you can and can't do. They cannot tell you to put that away, First Amendment.

You should have ignored them and gone on your own way. If they tried to arrest you, you should have let them and sued the county/sherriffs office for amendments.

As big and mighty as that sounds it comes down to knowing police dont have nearly as many ways to get you in trouble as you believe they do.
Alba450
Supreme Member

When in doubt lock em' up!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2006, 03:34:49 AM »

Thats BS.......................This immigration is for real Shocked

Well americans would have more jobs without them Undecided...But would an american pick strawberries all-day Huh

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"
450rcrazy

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2006, 09:04:22 PM »

I met a girl at church who was here as a missionary from russia .She went thru all the proper channels with the INS and recieved a working visa(pay taxes on all income).After about 3 months of her being here she liked the oppertunities available in this country and decided she wanted to stay.She then applied for a green card and after 2 years of applying she finally recieved her green card.All these illegals have to do is follow the proper channels,but they don't want to .they prefer paying no taxes driving without insurance and getting free hospital visits when injured.But anyway this girl is now my wife has been for 10 years .and 3 years after we were married she took her citizens test and became a naturalized citizen .Anyone who tries to become an American can be an American,it just takes work and devotion .just as our military is devoted to defending us. Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com