Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hump be very aware of whats going on please read  (Read 2655 times)
the/4/horsemen

life is so beautiful when riding

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 11, 2006, 05:26:31 PM »

guys i got some bad news my brother was stoped today at the hump and spoke to a fish and game officer they told him that soon anybody caught riding there was going arrested on the spot there is no riding aloud in that area any more due to the fact of enviromental and all that pollitical b/s allso because of people not respecting the areas of no traspassing and tearing down the signs ride at your own risk i am not going any more f/that my bike is to important to me

2006 roketa 250 water colled (mine) 2005suzuki king quad 700 snorkel,winch,rims,tires (mybrothers)
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 05:56:50 PM »

where was he stoped at extactly r they going to be out nere the power plaint

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

Turn off them blinkers to save blinker fluid.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 08:27:13 PM »

yeah where was he stopped at?I think 400exkid ahs a point about begin by the powerplant since thats where all the signs are,becuase ive never seen signs up front.

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]
LTR450 994

let's go ride

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 08:47:28 PM »

they have signs posted pretty much all over that place that say no trespasing, atleast behind the speedway entrance
the/4/horsemen

life is so beautiful when riding

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 09:35:20 PM »

where was he stoped at extactly r they going to be out nere the power plaint
             he was stoped on the main road the one that leads to the homestead race track track                                                                                                                                                   

2006 roketa 250 water colled (mine) 2005suzuki king quad 700 snorkel,winch,rims,tires (mybrothers)
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 09:38:32 PM »

oh he was riding  on the road or the dirt road  that gose along  where those hills are behind the b-ball park

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a
bigeasy

Ride Red

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2006, 12:42:06 PM »

hey guys , the only place you can ride without problems is the hump area from card sound road east to the water crossing before the main dirt trail and all points north to palm drive. thats it, any where east of that is private land and the cops  consider all those dirt trails and dirt roads as numberd roads and we cant be on them, and the feilds are farmed so we cant be on them. stay away from those areas and keep to the hump, and keep it cool or they will shut it all down sooner than later.

Budweiser.........  Because You Deserve What Every Individual Should Enjoy Regularly.
06 rincon 680 FI   (me)
05 rincon 650      (wife)
05 250 EX           (daughters)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com