Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BELVEDERE RD AND JOG, IN WEST PALM BEACH  (Read 28232 times)
Restip13

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2006, 06:22:15 PM »

so ,after reading  all the replies to this post.there is nothing we, or anyone can do?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??.this makes me sick...........i'm not giving up so easy..anyone who feels the way i do,and is willing to give his or her time to see what can be done about riding in p.b.c.e-mail at wpb yankee.com

06, DODGE RAM 1500,MEGA CAB.HEMI 06,YAMAHA RHINO SP ED.660.
Restip13

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2006, 06:25:03 PM »

e-mail wpb yankees.aol

Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2006, 06:34:25 PM »

Dude,

I did months ago in this forum..People would rather chat about some guys logo with 1000 post than the 10 I got re: a Mecca farms ralley..

Good luck!

Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2006, 06:36:13 PM »

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,11278.0.html

kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2006, 07:53:33 PM »

At lest PBSO_ATV_Deputy_4 is the only lurker that has the BALLS to post on this forum  Shocked
I appreciate his warnings and do tell my friends that are not ATVFL Members,
THANK YOU for caring  Wink

bluesman
Supreme Member

03 ds650baja/03kfx 400/ 03kfx 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2006, 09:20:20 PM »

Ill drink to that!!
02YamahaBigBear400

Wheres the mud?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2006, 10:20:39 PM »

back to the subject at hand. belvedere and jog has begun construction.

2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player
Restip13

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2006, 11:48:30 PM »

i would like to get invoved,with what ever has to be done,so me and my son,and frends.can ride.

FordForever

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2006, 09:02:32 AM »

There is no reason to disrespect the police that just gives our community a bad name. Im just gonna sit back and pray that some rich guy out in wellington shovels some cash into the right pocket to keep PBC from opting out. If PBC opts out ill move.
backwoods boy
Supreme Member

REBEL MOTORSPORTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2006, 09:57:17 AM »

they do what there paid to n told to by the people in charge the people in charge do what the majority of the voting community want soooooo.... most of the time they listen to them tree huggin yankee hypocrites

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING
WPBSMOKA

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2006, 12:55:51 PM »

sbripple, no reason to hate.  Majority rules.  Don't like it?  Do something about it. 

'04 400ex, frequently bent handlebars, bent bumper, torn seat, rusty chain and some abused plastics

sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2006, 01:03:00 PM »

what?  that didnt make any sense.
dnigels

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2006, 01:22:33 PM »

Mecca Farms is out!  The County Commissioners voted to allow developers to build 3800+ homes there, having received little input from ATVers.

'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 Ext.cab
backwoods boy
Supreme Member

REBEL MOTORSPORTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2006, 03:47:40 PM »

they wonder why we ride illegally id rather get a $70 ticket once a year[to this time ive never been caught]than spend $50 in gas plus wasted time 2-3x a mo.  Huh add it up either way there gonna take our riding spots all this bs about obey the laws n they stop taking our riding spots is 100% CRAP dont be stupid n drink while riding do they close down i95 cuz some idiot got drunk n wrecked ride while you can before everywhere is a housing developement or a golf course 

worms

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2006, 06:04:31 PM »

you know I gotta comment when a cop is spewing bs.the deputy said his job is public safety.How is it securing public safety giving me a ticket for riding around the block on a dirt road?Your job is self promotion and promoting the dept. and sticking up for the rest of your gang you run with.Also its not hate when you point out that new york jews are ruining our area.New york catholics and New york presbeterians are too.there  now you can call me a hater.Cops sure love sound bites and generalizations.Its all about appearances aint it.Ruining it for the rest of us?Dont see what that means.How is trying to ride a machine that we paid taxes on and had to register ruining it for anyone?Deputy you are full of hot air .You gotta lotta nerve too lecturing on here.Pompous sob.

*idiot*
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2006, 08:18:44 PM »

worms   ....the name says it all   
WPBSMOKA

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2006, 09:16:18 AM »

what?  that didnt make any sense.
Lemme break it down for you. 
sbripple, no reason to hate.=  Dude, quit bashing on the peace keeper. 
Majority rules.= Everybody gets together once a year to vote on issues. Most votes wins.
Don't like it?= You don't agree with the currrent standings on certain issues. 
Do something about it.=Vote, start a rally, do something besides b*tch and moan.

If that doesn't make any sense,  buddy ease up on the cheebah!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 09:19:51 AM by WPBSMOKA » Logged

'04 400ex, frequently bent handlebars, bent bumper, torn seat, rusty chain and some abused plastics

FORD4X4GIRL

TRX's Baby Mamma !

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2006, 10:01:30 AM »

they wonder why we ride illegally id rather get a $70 ticket once a year[to this time ive never been caught]than spend $50 in gas plus wasted time 2-3x a mo.  Huh add it up either way there gonna take our riding spots all this bs about obey the laws n they stop taking our riding spots is 100% CRAP dont be stupid n drink while riding do they close down i95 cuz some idiot got drunk n wrecked ride while you can before everywhere is a housing developement or a golf course 

Well for those of you who think it's cool to ride illegally thats fine, but YOU MAKE EVERYONE WHO DOES RIDE LEGALLY LOOK LIKE A MORON ! Not to mention TRESSPASSING is a FELONY on that property .... In the state of Florida you can loose your ATV or whatever if it is used in the commission of a Felony .... Think twice before you do & if you get caught & they take your bike : YOU DESERVED IT ! ! ! ! !

"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif
FORD4X4GIRL

TRX's Baby Mamma !

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2006, 10:05:46 AM »

you know I gotta comment when a cop is spewing bs.the deputy said his job is public safety.How is it securing public safety giving me a ticket for riding around the block on a dirt road?Your job is self promotion and promoting the dept. and sticking up for the rest of your gang you run with.Also its not hate when you point out that new york jews are ruining our area.New york catholics and New york presbeterians are too.there  now you can call me a hater.Cops sure love sound bites and generalizations.Its all about appearances aint it.Ruining it for the rest of us?Dont see what that means.How is trying to ride a machine that we paid taxes on and had to register ruining it for anyone?Deputy you are full of hot air .You gotta lotta nerve too lecturing on here.Pompous sob.

You really ought to be greatful that a PBSO officer is giving us the heads up & not setting everyone up .... & YOU REALLY NEED TO GROW UP ! If you are so pissed about it do something other than sit on your @ss infront of a computer.... And honestly, I live in Loxahatchee & I call the cops all the time when all the little brats are racing their sport atvs up & down the road b/c I'll be damn'd if someone is going to hit one of the children I babysit or hit one of my dogs....

"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif
backwoods boy
Supreme Member

REBEL MOTORSPORTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2006, 03:31:41 PM »

not if it aint posted dip

FordForever

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2006, 06:08:59 PM »

I dont have a sport ATV but I know people called the cops on me. When I first got it I was fine for 2-3 months then bang every time I went out I would get caught. So far three times and now I dont ride anymore.

You really ought to be greatful that a PBSO officer is giving us the heads up & not setting everyone up .... & YOU REALLY NEED TO GROW UP ! If you are so pissed about it do something other than sit on your @ss infront of a computer.... And honestly, I live in Loxahatchee & I call the cops all the time when all the little brats are racing their sport atvs up & down the road b/c I'll be damn'd if someone is going to hit one of the children I babysit or hit one of my dogs....
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2006, 07:06:05 PM »

cant reply to little kids and idiots.  its futile
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2006, 07:24:32 PM »

sbripple....you should come riding with us sometime  Smash

Thrumud
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2006, 12:53:36 AM »

Maybe if some of you guys showed up at the OHV meeting in Ft Myers this Thurs Sept 28th you could voice your opinion to the committee and request them to help you.  The OHV Advisory Committee has the power to assist you with the political issues.  Not to knock WPB riders but I see riders in  Miami, Collier, Lee, Sarasota getting involved and fighting for a place to ride.  All I see from WPB riders is b!tching and bashing an officer for doing his job.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT !   We did and look we are getting an OHV park.  Need our help ? PM me

Dennis   

Restip13

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2006, 09:02:58 AM »

you know why you dont see cops over at underhill,the old man collecting the 15 bucks,will charge them to come in .and no break,on that 15 bucks.its time to shut up and put up.p.b.c. needs a place for us atv riders.1st we need someone to help find or sell,or even lease,land in p.b.c. 2nd get the rite investers.i will invest.3rd get a lawyer to put it all togeither.also,we need the atv makers ,to buck up to,and the dealers.with the rite people,and the numbers of riders, looking to ride.i can be done.anyone looking to do this,count me in.i cant do it alone.also keep this in mind.rules are for those, that dont have hooks,thats just how it is.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com