Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kustom Lift for a quadrunner?  (Read 1449 times)
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 22, 2005, 06:11:49 PM »

I was lookin around highlifter and other sites for a lift for my quadrunner. I want a suspension lift that is gonna give me more clerance. NOT a body lift. It is a 2001 suzuki 250 quadrunner with IRS. (independ rear suspension) Some people do not know what that  is. It is just double A-arms in the front. They don't spend allot of money for lift kits for IRS bikes unless it is a high selling bike. Like the sportsmans or the other big bore quads. All the 250s are getting cheaped out with SRA(solid rear axle) rear ends. Mine i'm gonna have to get a custom lift for because it was a not very good selling bike. I wanted to know if anybody knew a place or person who could do this. I'm lookin for about a 2" or mabye a little higher. Nothin insane like 24" or somethin like that! (that would be cool to have though) Also if you do have somebody that can do that then could I get a ballpark price range? This would be apreicated ALLOT! Thanx!

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2005, 06:17:23 PM »

Also would a welider be able to do it? Huh

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
Pages: [1]   Go Up