Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: C & R WATCH YOUR TRUCKS !!!!!!!!!!  (Read 11332 times)
MIKE D

swamp-n

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 10, 2006, 07:34:39 AM »

I was at C&R saturday, had a great time untill the truck pulls.TROY got pulled in his buggy and then let it roll back into a newer f250 or f350.I understand that things happen and C&R cant be held responsable for accadents,BUT when he hit the truck he said something on the P A system like  (I hope you have insurance) and then halled a$$ with the other C&R buggy following and other C&R workers with out talking to or  pulling the guys truck to the main gate so a tow truck could get him home!!!!!!!(radiator,grill,hood,ect damage)This left a bad taste in my mouth and I left shorty after and will not be back!!!This stinks becouse of all the riding spots being closed in S W FL and C&R is within an hour of my house.
SO am I correct to assume that you can damage anyones property at C&R and say I hope you have insurance and not be responsable for your own actions or does this apply only to the chosen few? Maby this was the best way to handle this so a fight didnt break out but I dont see it that way.

MIKE
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 07:48:44 AM by MIKE D » Logged

03 honda rincon 650 4x4
98 foreman 450 es 4x4
05 yamaha fx cruiser HO waverunner
JeepGirl

I Wanna Set Them FREE!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 07:45:20 AM »

I was at C&R saturday, had a great time untill the truck pulls.TROY got pulled in his buggy and then let it roll back into a newer f250.I understand that things happen and C&R cant be held responsable for accadents,BUT when he hit the truck he said something on the P A system like  (I hope you have insurance) and then halled a$$ with the other C&R buggy following and other C&R workers with out talking to or at least pulling the guys truck to the main gate so a tow truck could get him home!!!!!!!(radiator,grill,hood,ect damage)This left a bad taste in my mouth and I left shorty after and will not be back!!!
SO am I correct to assume that you can damage anyones property a C&R and say I hope you have insurance and not be responsable for your own actions or does this apply only to the cosen few?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? Maby this was the best way to handle this so a fight didnt break out but I dont see it that way.

MIKE

That really sucks.  Even more so since it was the people that run the place doing that.  I bet if something like that happened out at L-Cross Mr. Pearce would have made sure the damaged truck was taken to a shop and probably have even loaned them something else.  Accidents do happen, but   c o c k y  behavior like that is not exusable.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 07:47:09 AM by JeepGirl » Logged
Raptor660R

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2006, 08:46:59 AM »

What is C&R?

02' Raptor 660R
CT Racing Full Exhaust System & Jet Kit
UNI Air Filter
Maxxis Razr 2's
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2006, 11:45:36 AM »

Was this actually someone that worked for C&R that did this.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
rednipj

Just Hanging Around

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2006, 12:03:03 PM »

he's the owner, or one of the owners
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 12:06:43 PM »

That doesnt supprise me that guy on the buggy was a jerk... one of those people that like to hear himself talk.

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2006, 12:17:28 PM »

he's the owner, or one of the owners

WOW

Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 12:26:14 PM »

Did you sign the Liability waiver at the gate?

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2006, 12:44:37 PM »

Did you sign the Liability waiver at the gate?

Joe, In my opinion that should not matter when its the owner with an attitude like that. To look back and say, Hope he has insurance. If I was the owner, I would have offered to pay for it anyways. Need to think of how many people goes out there and without people C&R would be nothing.  Just think of how many people he will lose from word of mouth and online.

Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2006, 12:59:13 PM »

I agree 100% Yunt but I was answering his question about Liability...

However this is not the first time , remember when  CR sent in the Mysterious ATVer to bad mouth L-Cross....LOL...then claimed nothing to do with C-R even though the ISP were the same.....anyway....I can not recall hearing anything good about that place.....I am left thinking if my quad and truck and trailer got stolen there the owner would simply tell me He hopes I have insurance....

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2006, 02:10:46 PM »

I agree 100% Yunt but I was answering his question about Liability...

However this is not the first time , remember when  CR sent in the Mysterious ATVer to bad mouth L-Cross....LOL...then claimed nothing to do with C-R even though the ISP were the same.....anyway....I can not recall hearing anything good about that place.....I am left thinking if my quad and truck and trailer got stolen there the owner would simply tell me He hopes I have insurance....

Yep, I remember

C R MOTORSPORTS

A fun place to hang out with Family & Friends!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2006, 04:44:35 PM »

Since everyone likes to assume they KNOW everything they should get the facts first! 

We did settle with the gentlemen that this happened to and everything is taken care of per an agreement between C&R and the Gentleman that it happed to.  For leaving him to get his vehicle towed on his own his friend stated he would pull it up front to the gate!

So before you go and make a judgement, get the facts!

Home of Jason Aldean's "Hicktown" Video.
Come play in what nature made!
RESTLESS75

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2006, 05:02:41 PM »

WELL SOUNDS LIKE WE HAVE THEL-CROSS HATERS BACK........ANYWAYS I KNOW TROY VERY WELL AND THE ONLY REASON HE TOOK OFF AND THE OTHER BUGGY FOLLOWING HIM WAS BECAUSE A TRUCK SLIDED DOWN INTO THE COVERT.....I WAS ON HIS BUGGY WHEN IT HAPPENED AND THEY WANTED TO MAKE SURE EVERYBODY WAS OK THAT WAS IN THE TRUCK......AFTER THAT HE WENT UP FRONT WITH THE GUY THAT HIS BUGGY ROLLED INTO AND AGREED TO PAY FOR IT.......SO MIKE..WHO EVER YOU ARE....BEFORE YOU RUNN YOUR MOUTH....GET THE FACKS BUDDY.........BYRON
ONEslowEXer

Leader of the back

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2006, 08:33:23 PM »

I think the guy on the PA was quite funny . Some people are just uptight.
Don't get the wrong impresion of  C&R or the people who run because of something like this. S$%! happends

04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2006, 08:50:56 PM »

I think the guy on the PA was quite funny . Some people are just uptight.
Don't get the wrong impresion of  C&R or the people who run because of something like this. S$%! happends

LMAO. He shouldnt of been parked there! The only thing I was dissapointed with was that at midnight on saturday they didnt let anyone out of there camps. And they didnt let us play in the ditch. Cry All in all it was a fun time, and I'm definately gonna be back for john anderson. Which is also my birthday.

BTW you can no longer take pallets into C&R because the nails get in the cows foot. But they will supply you with firewood.
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2006, 09:15:46 PM »

I watched an old man on a quad get a little mud sprayed on him at L-Cross one weekend. He was right next to the mud hole watching when he got sprayed ...so he started up his quad and went over to the F350 and ran right into the driver door.  Talk about a pisted or F350 owner. Im not sure why he never beat down the old man but it just goes to show you that bs happens when you mix mud and boose.
I got $700 damage to my Tahoe after the Felda/ Charley Daniels concert and i just went to watch the concert. Talk about pissed  Angry

Dont hate.. It happens all the time.

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur
MIKE D

swamp-n

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2006, 12:30:15 AM »

FIRST THING I am not running my mouth!
Maby I dont know all the facts, what I stated was what I saw and heard ,I did not add in any B S to get anything started.LIKE I SAID The COMMENT IS WHAT LEFT A BAD TASTE IN MY MOUTH , I WOULD HAVE STAYED AND CONTIUED TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AT C&R IF THIS WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SAID AND I WOULD NOT HAVE POSTED ON THIS SUBJECT!
MIKE
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 01:03:45 AM by MIKE D » Logged

03 honda rincon 650 4x4
98 foreman 450 es 4x4
05 yamaha fx cruiser HO waverunner
C R MOTORSPORTS

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2006, 08:36:29 AM »

Well I am glad to see that everyone understands things happen.  Yes we did take care of the situation and we are sorry that it happened.  The two owners that ride around on the buggys like to be involved with the crowd and want to make sure everyone has a good time!  We hope this Forum doesn't stop anyone from trying us out, Like I said the damages have been handled.  We had a lot of new visitors last weekend and they all stated they loved it when they left and they would be back. 

Hope to see everyone there at John Anderson!

Tammy

yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2006, 09:01:56 AM »

Good job to you for handling the situation.  Clapper Clapper Clapper

Raptor660R

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2006, 09:41:58 AM »

what and where is C&R?

02' Raptor 660R
CT Racing Full Exhaust System & Jet Kit
UNI Air Filter
Maxxis Razr 2's
rednipj

Just Hanging Around

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2006, 09:54:18 AM »

http://www.crmotorsportspark.com/

All the info is there.  I have a great time out there,  the speed around the camp area is getting a little wild though.  I did see someone get pulled over by security and told to slow down.  Keep up the enforcement.  The blind corner by the showers is really bad,  it bottlenose down onto that little bridge and a lot of people are flying.  But all in all had a great time.

Thanks,
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 09:57:45 AM by rednipj » Logged
Big Kev

Owner of the KodiCRAP.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2006, 11:39:46 PM »

Yeah I seen the truck that fell into the covert...the truck looked fine after (seen it driving around.)..Was my first time,and im def going back.. My buds who went to SWAMP CABBAGE event were discouraged with all the new rules..speed limit but more importantly the gate closing...

I talked to some security about the gate times..said of course they cant watch over everything in the dark..but what about when you drive in..ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK..so let everyone RIDE ON INTO THE NIGHT  Tongue.

My 4wheeler got f**ked up somehow just by pullin someone out of the ditch with winch (long ditch by entrance). So I cruised on it somewhat..but I also pulled a friends Club Cart (golf cart with bed) on my trailer, which seemed more reliable without the comfort of shocks   Undecided.

I seen the lady fall off the C&R buggy,how is she doing??

Also to the C&R buggy on saturday who rode up to my camp at like 12am or so (sunday morning) and told us to jump on,good times. f**kin security told us to jump off like 8th of a mile away..not much of a trip for my first buggy run  Cheesy.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 11:59:07 PM by BigKev88 » Logged

http://home.comcast.net/~kevindmb88/KodiCrap1.jpg
06' Kodiak 400 4x4.
     -Overfenders
     -26" 589's
     -K&N air filter
     -2500 Warn Winch
     -Snorkeled
C R MOTORSPORTS

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2006, 10:43:08 AM »

The lady that fell off the buggy is doing fine, we called and checked on her sunday.  Thank God!  The enter at your own risk sign is correct ,but some people doesn't feel the same way about the meaning as others.
The rideing all night thing gets complicated.  Thats when people, not everyone goes crazy.  We close the Mud Hole down at Dark due to Insurance rules.  We let people play in the ditch until 12 or 1am.... we don't care if you go back to camp and party all night, but its people that do donuts in front of someones camper or tent at 3 or 4am that pisses everyone off, including me that works my butt off and only gets 3-4 hours of sleep!  I know stop complaining! We are just concerned for everyone's safety at night, that is all.

I am glad you liked the buggy ride, for a longer one just wave either of them down next time and I am sure they will be happy to give you another ride.  Maybe not the day of the concert, but any other day out there I am sure wouldn't be a problem.  Grin 

Niklyn316

Hey everyone

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2006, 02:25:43 PM »

SEEMS TO ME THAT IF C&R AND THE OWNER OF THE TRUCK WORKED THINGS OUT THAN EVERY THING IS O.K. REALLY SUCKS WHEN SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPENS BUT I WOULD NOT PARK THAT CLOSE TO THE PULL PAD MYSELF.
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2006, 04:19:04 PM »

Now that we all got our "FACKS" straight, lets just ride. I was at a mudhole where you signed a waiver, my cousin was getting stuck, he threw it in reverse & was backing out of the hole when a guy pulled behind him & he hit the guy in the drivers door, good thing we knew everybody out there or there surely would have been a fight. About a month later we all got a call from my cousins insurance asking about it, after he faxed a copy of the waiver, the guy had to pay for damages himself or make a claim on his own insurance. So yes, if you sign a waiver & anyone hits your vehicle on that property, YOU are liable for your own vehicle, not the guy who hit it. Those are the "FACKS"!!!! Wink
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com