Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GROUNDED!  (Read 12710 times)
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2006, 09:41:29 PM »

What the heck is emu?
a bird related to the ostrich Smiley
WARRIOR350

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2006, 07:29:05 PM »

actually, i misspelled it, i meant what is emo, but i do know what an emu is. my friend had an emu that tried to bite peoples toes off.
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

Turn off them blinkers to save blinker fluid.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2006, 09:43:52 PM »

im assuming like a gothic type person not sure though or it can be emotional damaged person

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]
muddog

eat my shorts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2006, 07:43:39 AM »

good jop
k.p.
Supreme Member

6 in a row makes it go!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2006, 10:35:41 PM »

emo- a sissy little loser that cries because there b/f or g/f left them,a person who whines and gripes about everything, and they usually cut them selves(in my experience's)i basically hate emo pppl there just plain annoying

as for metal \m/ i love heavy metal. there is nothing better than being on the bus at 630 in the mornin and jammin to some metallica. but not all metal is screaming and crap. there are so many diff. kinds of metal that most ppl dontknow about for instance christian metal,death metal,powermetal(my favorite),viking metal,folk metal,thrash/speed metal,melodic death metal,heavy metal,black metal. the list goes on but yeah alot of them do suck im a huge music fan and iknow the most usless trivia about the bands i like but i do get fed up with all the screaming some times there has to be at least a little bit of clean vocals. but yeah also alot of emo music has screaming thats why some ppl call it "screamo" music
christianharv

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2006, 09:05:15 PM »

Thats kind of wierd how this topic got from talking about getting grounded and grades to music and then to emo people
Eric5555
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2006, 09:19:36 PM »

yuh

http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME
dnigels

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2006, 11:47:21 AM »

emo- a sissy little loser that cries because there b/f or g/f left them,a person who whines and gripes about everything, and they usually cut them selves(in my experience's)i basically hate emo pppl there just plain annoying

as for metal \m/ i love heavy metal. there is nothing better than being on the bus at 630 in the mornin and jammin to some metallica. but not all metal is screaming and crap. there are so many diff. kinds of metal that most ppl dontknow about for instance christian metal,death metal,powermetal(my favorite),viking metal,folk metal,thrash/speed metal,melodic death metal,heavy metal,black metal. the list goes on but yeah alot of them do suck im a huge music fan and iknow the most usless trivia about the bands i like but i do get fed up with all the screaming some times there has to be at least a little bit of clean vocals. but yeah also alot of emo music has screaming thats why some ppl call it "screamo" music

I had the sudden urge to cut myself (three times) while reading this!  Whats up with that?

'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 Ext.cab
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com