Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ARRA Meeting Naples Riding Area  (Read 2031 times)
Simulcaster

a florida native asks, where can we ride now?

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 31, 2006, 02:51:23 PM »

http://www.arra-access.com/arra/PicayuneStateForest.html

ARRA members from Florida have brought to our attention an important access issue dealing with the Picayune State Forest.

OHV users in the area have been excluded from accessing trails in the Picayune State Forest in Collier County because OHV use has been deemed incompatible with the Everglades Restoration Program.  In a meeting open for public comment, the Collier County Commissioners will be reviewing the situation and considering options that might provide OHV access.

This meeting will take place on April 11th at 9:00 a.m. on the 3rd Floor of Building F at 3301 Tamiami Trail East in Naples, Florida.  Please attend this meeting if possible to ensure that the the voice of the OHV community is heard.

If you are unable to attend the meeting, please email your concerns to Collier County Commissioner Chairman, Frank Halas, at: FrankHalas@colliergov.net.

For further information, please contact:
Rick Varela 
(239) 784-1328
dudek38

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 12:16:23 AM »

i just emailed him.

modified z400
dudek38

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 12:23:22 AM »

hello, Mr. Halas. i wont be able to attend the meeting on april 11th. i just want to show my concern with the issue of the forest. there isn't one legal place to ride atv's in south florida. this area was and would be a perfect candidate, and should be allowed. please help the cause. i want you to know i stand by and with rick valera. please let him represent myself and my family's atv riding issues. thank you.

sincerely,
 steve jahn, resident of the florida keys

modified z400
lswjth2
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 11:29:35 AM »

Thxs Buddy. I promise you i will do everything i can to represent you the best way possible, by having some area open up for us and our children..

check out the new website i'm putting together,spread the word, ask your out of state residents and friends to check out the web,they can e-mail straight from there...rick

http://HTTP://lswjth2.tripod.com/index.html

SPREAD THE WORD   NO RECREATION=NO CERP
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com