Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does Delancey suck  (Read 3612 times)
geektrx

RedNeck Riders Association/Yacht Club President

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 23, 2006, 01:23:00 PM »

i went up ther the weekend before S.B. and the trails just seem horrible and i went to croom a week later and it was like dang delancey really sucks

Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS
Toomey
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 03:03:13 PM »

To me, Croom is a much bigger riding area than Delancy, and Croom isn't even that big compared to other places like Bad Luck used to be or around Big Scrub.  I didn't really like the riding at Delancy because we rode the same areas day after day, but the camping I thought was nice.

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 11:32:44 PM »

The trails right by the campground are beat up. You just have to know which way to go.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
geektrx

RedNeck Riders Association/Yacht Club President

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 02:13:11 PM »

yep i rode to the dam and it was some what crowded

Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS
Thrasher
Supreme Member

i have a headache...

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 11:37:51 AM »

i went up ther the weekend before S.B. and the trails just seem horrible and i went to croom a week later and it was like dang delancey really sucks

dirt bikes=whoops

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can Cheesy

Out to pis
bbf
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 04:18:40 PM »

i second that
cfrhinorider

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2006, 09:05:19 AM »

I need not guess ya'll all ride sport bikes and like to just go fast. Best part about Delancey is you can go out by your self away from all the stupid riders who don't look out for anyone but thier selfs. This is what people with familys want, a safe place to ride with thier kids. At croom those jerks fly around corner with no reguards for the small kids coming the other way. So if you are one of those rude  people please go to Croom that way my family will be safe at Delancey.  Grin
Prairie Master

internationaloffroad.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2006, 09:50:53 AM »

I need not guess ya'll all ride sport bikes and like to just go fast. Best part about Delancey is you can go out by your self away from all the stupid riders who don't look out for anyone but thier selfs. This is what people with familys want, a safe place to ride with thier kids. At croom those jerks fly around corner with no reguards for the small kids coming the other way. So if you are one of those rude  people please go to Croom that way my family will be safe at Delancey.  Grin

I second that Thumbs Up

02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife
Thrasher
Supreme Member

i have a headache...

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2006, 10:25:41 AM »

no sport bike here...

Delancey/big scrub does suck as well (for big utility quads).....but plenty of area close to both that are not whooped out at all...just gotta go thru the whoops to get there.....and then u can get some distance going.

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can Cheesy

Out to pis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com