Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just Venting and a Thank You  (Read 4321 times)
SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

Enough Bullsh*t... LETS RIDE!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: February 07, 2005, 09:26:34 AM »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   I just need to vent! Most of you know that my 300 has been down since October... man it has been a LONG 4 months! Scooter, God bless him, has been working his butt off trying to finish it. His dad has been great too, his garage looks like a 300ex graveyard. But lately it seems like everytime we get close to finishing it, something happens. For the last month and half the completion of "Project Pink Flamingo" (Yes, I thought of that all by myself, lol  Grin) has been held up by three fairly simple tasks. 2 of which only come down to placing an order, which will happen once my broke azz gets a little money Wink. The other... well... the last.. most important of the holdups on the otherhand has been a nightmare. Due to situations beyond our control things just happen. I can not wait to get this bike finished. Not so much so that I can ride it, but so that we no longer have to deal with the headaches of things just not working out and neither of us being able to do a thing about it. Hopefully, if things for once can go right, we will have the bike done by the April 23rd Group Ride. But the way things have been going, we wont make any promises, lol.

Thank you Scooter for all of your hard work, it means a lot to me, I dont know what I would do without you. Even if I never owned a quad, I dont know what I would do without you. You have turned so many of my dreams into realities, thank you for everything you do! You're great!

As for Scooter's new quad... wooo, it's fun, hehe. If anyone is looking to buy a 4x4 I 100% recommend it. We had a blast this past weekend, even got it dirty Wink  
« Last Edit: February 07, 2005, 09:29:32 AM by humrz28 » Logged

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

http://www.myspace.com/humrz28
01_DS650

The DS650 of JUSTICE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2005, 01:20:48 PM »

What u doing to the bike and can we see some pics

2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws
GaryinSeffner

Dont ride it like you're still paying for it!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2005, 02:28:29 PM »

Hey you're a week early withthe love letter.  Grin

I'm only kidding and good luck with the 300. Get us some pics already would ya!! Huh

oh yeah now that you've experienced the ute world and the sport world which one you like better?

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2005, 03:11:19 PM »

You go girl let it out youve been needing to do that feels gooooood doesnt it, as for scooter awsome dude he will make it allright again.If I can help let me know my buddy rides a 300ex and has redone it from the frame up, Wink

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
tampaboy813

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2005, 03:26:28 PM »

oh do I know how you feel.... Grin
SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2005, 05:19:06 PM »

There are already a ton of pictures of it... I believe it's the 3rd page in the Photo Forum, the title is Project 300ex. My biggest holdup right now is getting the frame done. As soon as that is finished we can start assembling it... I cant wait... for LOTS of reasons  :-/

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

dreth

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2005, 06:21:50 PM »

4months.............i would already be in a padded room Wink good luck
SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2005, 06:27:27 PM »

Heck ya, padded walls dont sound bad, lol. I've moved passed the withdrawl stage... now I'm at the "tired of the BS" stage and just want it sitting in the garage again, lol. It's all good though, cant do anything about things that are out of your control. It'll be well worth the wait I can promise you that Wink

400exRacer77

# 71

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2005, 06:51:08 PM »

hey sky high dont feel bad ive been down since last gatorback. it wont be long though maybe ill try and make the group ride also

2000-03 CRF450EX ..... Houser +3 LT a-arms and +1.25 swingarm, Custom Axis fully adjustable suspension front and rear, Walsh radiator, Douglas wheels, CRF450 motor, not quite done yet though......
Triple_R_Cycle_Ski

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2005, 08:19:42 PM »

I know what you mean Sky my bike has been down for 2 months  Angry  .I had to go out and buy another bike just so I could get some riding in .
let me know if i can help get your bike up and running  some how  

Bobby

Vet -A  FTR H/S
Hollywood
Supreme Member

Team ATP Racing #8

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2005, 08:36:42 PM »

I know all to well how you feel. My 400 started out as a 2 month tops project and it ended up taking 6 but it'll all be worth it in the end. If there's anything I can do to help, yall just Holla!  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr
GaryinSeffner

Dont ride it like you're still paying for it!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2005, 08:45:07 PM »

if you dont get that thing goin soon SKY you can borrow my bike haha. Grin It's been sitting for a couple months and there is absolutely nothing worng with it.....except I dont have time or people to ride with. lol. It's not the best but it'll carry you down the trails! In 2-1/2 months I have riden it twice around my retention pond. that amounts to like 30 minutes of riding time.  Sad

SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2005, 03:01:48 AM »

Thanks guys, you all are sweet Smiley It sucks you havent had any riding time Gary.

tampaboy813

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2005, 04:05:19 AM »

hey sky high dont feel bad ive been down since last gatorback. it wont be long though maybe ill try and make the group ride also

Soon Soon hows it comming along?
400exRacer77

# 71

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2005, 08:04:49 AM »

huh, i hope it will take off after i get my last 3 PARTS!!!!! .... we are puttin the motor together in brandon at my dads friend adams house (ATOMCRF450) and everytime we go up to put it together on a sunday we r missin more parts, i must not have got everything cause all the parts r in the front of the bottom end where there was no motor, but were gettin it staightened out, from there on out is radiator and fabrication to my frame.

2000-03 CRF450EX ..... Houser +3 LT a-arms and +1.25 swingarm, Custom Axis fully adjustable suspension front and rear, Walsh radiator, Douglas wheels, CRF450 motor, not quite done yet though......
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com