Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JASON ALDEAN in CONCERT L-CROSS EXTREME APRIL 21st-23rd EVENT!  (Read 17190 times)
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: March 22, 2006, 09:19:54 PM »

Grin Grin
         JASON ALDEAN in CONCERT FRIDAY APRIL 21st, concert starts at
8:00pm with "Hey Jr." Jason WILL NOT go on STAGE TILL 10:00pm
That way every one will have a chance to get there! Please take notice
that this CONCERT IS ON A FRIDAY NIGHT!!! This is a family weekend
Adults are $30.00 and children 12yr and under are $5.00 for the whole weekend! That includes camping, mudding and the concert. The FAMILY
CAMPING AREA WILL BE OPEN as well as the KIDDI MUD BOG AND TRACK!
For more info on L-CROSS EXTREME EVENTS please visit our web site;

www.l-cross.com

Thanks,
Patti P Cool Cool

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 10:40:52 PM »

[attachment deleted by admin]

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 09:03:00 PM »

Smiley Smiley Tickets are available on line at our web site now! When you purchase your tickets on line YOU become A "VIP". That means there is a "VIP EXPRESS GATE" just for you. There is not a handling charge either. You just go to the VIP Ticket GATE , even if you are in a motorhome or are pulling a trailer with toys.How cool is that? Cool Cool Cool
  www.l-cross.com

Thanks,
Patti P

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
bud2928

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2006, 07:07:46 AM »

After the nightmare we delt with at David A. Coe. I will not be going back out there.  For all the money they raised, there should have been more control out there. 2 hours to get in or out, fights over getting through a single wide gate with traffic going both ways.
These fruitcakes diving around with thier blue lights, but ignore everything going on. I am out  of anything furthure there. Most I have talked to feel the same..................SORRY
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 08:24:42 AM »

After the nightmare we delt with at David A. Coe. I will not be going back out there.  For all the money they raised, there should have been more control out there. 2 hours to get in or out, fights over getting through a single wide gate with traffic going both ways.
These fruitcakes diving around with thier blue lights, but ignore everything going on. I am out  of anything furthure there. Most I have talked to feel the same..................SORRY

They are always putting money back into the place. If it was your first time there then don't let it be the last. At least try it again. It was because of David Allen Coe and some issues arose that was not expected. We drive four hours down there every other month and love this place. It is not like that at every event and they are taking care of those issues that arose as we speak. Here is what Patty posted last night on www.floridaatv.com

The little bridge is history! The opening's to the camp sites are now 40feet wide, no more bottle neck and every one can come and go as they please. Mark's is working on your ATV bog now!

qt314nfla

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 10:04:14 AM »

I'm really sorry you feel that way.  It's a shame you don't know the Pierces and what they do to put back into the property.  They take all suggestions seriously and are constantly making changes based on what we say.

Example....complaint about the road over the bridge.  It was being worked on the next day and is now done.  They don't sit around when they see a problem they make a change.

As for them raising alot of money.  I have a couple of comments on this.  First it's their property and if you owned property you that you could make money on you would attempt to do so also.  But what you might not know about the Pierces is that the reason they started this was for their kids.  They live way out in the boondocks and there isn't much for kids to do out there or places for them to go (teens).  Long dark winding roads kill alot of teenagers.  They decided to open up their land to not only their kids but to other ppl and create a fun event for them.  So please excuse them for trying to keep their kids safe while having fun.

And as for the money.....are you aware of what it takes to put an event on like they do.  Here's a run down of SOME not all of the expenses for DAC concert.
WHAT IT TAKES TO PUT AN EVENT LIKE THIS ONE???
We have rebuilt the park 3 times because of hurricanes. We might have made a little bit this time but everyone thinks you just turn a pump on and every thing just happens.
Let me tell you some of the expenses, then maybe you can judge better! PORT-A-LETS (100.00) per X60 = 6,000.00, CERTIFIED SECURITY 22X 20.per hour X 72 Hrs = 31,680.00, Insurance $3,000.00,  Gate help for 3 days $12,000.00, advertising for the event $20,000.00, David Allan Coe ?, Rooms for all of the groups that played 3,000.00 Food for all of them and Liquor $2,000.00 The people that cooked for all of the staff and the groups $1,000.00.   I can keep going! By the way, alot of those expenses are every month, Even when we don't have a big crowd, we still have to pay the bills! THANK YOU for all who attended for helping us do so!!!!!!!!!!! -quote from Patti herself.

I know you thought security wasn't doing crap but they were doing the best they could.  Don't you remember being a kid?  Last I recall when you wanted to do something wrong as a kid you didn't do it in front of your parents.  Similar situation here.  Those that were doing wrong were doing it when they didn't think they'd get caught.  Why?  Cause security out there is legal to haul your butt to jail if you screw up!  It takes a neighborhood to oversee things so if you were only watching the wrong doing rather than attempting to stop it then you weren't doing anyone any favors either.  I know myself personally if I find someone doing something I talk to them and let them know I can have security there in minutes if they'd like to continue.  HHHHMMMMM funny how that makes them stop!

I really hope you will consider coming out for another event.  We have a blast out there and things are always getting better. 
bud2928

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2006, 08:13:05 PM »

I live in the Prarrie. This is close for me.  As far as tring to talk to them, I just do not want to start trouble by telling some drunk to slow down. I am sure it cost a lot of money to throw this thing. Just a little out of control for me. Most of my buddies left before me Sat. I left at 430 and finally made it out when it was dark. ( No BIG )
 It is great that they provide a place for people to ride.
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2006, 05:20:41 PM »

Hey Bud2829,

Let me explain my fruitcake blue lights... when you are riding on a prairie thats 100's of acres at night and you have a daughter riding a fourwheeler I am not just another set of headlights at night... she can spot me a mile away... fruitcake idea or not but I rather her know where the buggy is at all times.

IXISwamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2006, 05:31:30 PM »

I am assuming you were talking about blue lights on a buggy and i ment to say Bud2928 not 2829

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
qt314nfla

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2006, 09:05:23 PM »

I am assuming you were talking about blue lights on a buggy and i ment to say Bud2928 not 2829

Ok, so you brought a buggy out there and didn't stop by the camp to say hi?  Should have been easier to find you if we knew which one was yours.  Are you going to this concert?  I'll be out there EARLY Friday morning with some ppl.
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2006, 06:18:14 AM »

I wont be able to make the April event at L-Cross my wife is going to have surgery on April 11 so I am going to stay home for a while to help her out with a few things  Smiley but I am going to make the C an R event only because it is the weekend before her surgery... have fun yall Smiley

IXIswamperIXI

bud2928

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2006, 08:47:28 AM »

Hey Swamper,
I was refering to the off duty guys they hired for david allen coe. They would drive by and watch things that should have been stopped. Never seen you in the prarrie. I am building my house on 256th. I am out there riding 1 -2 times a week.

Hope all goes well with your surgery. See ya in the prarrie.
Bud
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2006, 09:01:15 AM »

after i wrote that i thought you might of been talking about that... thats why i said if you were talking about a buggy LOL my wife will be ok it is just a surgery on her shoulder thanks though.

IXIswamperIXI

Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2006, 04:10:45 PM »

Clapper Clapper  The NEW ATV MUD BOG STRIPS WILL BE READY FOR THIS EVENT !!! The crew is working on them right NOW!!!

Thanks,

MARK & PATTI P

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2006, 10:47:14 AM »

Yunt2Ride,want2ride and two kids ( TENT ))             
My friends Jody,Kim and two kids (tent)             
My cousin Joe,wife and 1 kid             
Maybe my Brother and his kid       
Want2ride's brother (maybe)             
SarasotaEX and family             
His friend and family             
Brettsimstone (tent)             
QT314Nfl             
KAW3604x4             
Mudfreak77 (toyhauler)           
digital sniper               
UCF & mudluvn14         
PaulS           
Grizz and Mama Grizz ( RV ) and my GS troop will have a booth selling snow cones, popcorn, cotton candy and water         
LIL REDNECK GIRL       
BCConviber       
Moose & lil moose     
Elder1, Silverrider1(Susan) and Jules (my daughter)     
Budman   
Zin   
Shadow & Tara 
BigDog

Gonna be a good crowd, anyone not on this list please add yourself if you are going
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 10:52:35 AM by yunt2ride » Logged

Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2006, 04:07:00 PM »

Smiley :)The Park is looking really GOOD!!! The guy's have been working hard and have redone alot of the roads, Built another lane at the main gate, now there are "THREE"!! The entrance to the camping area is now
FORTY FOOT WIDE!! The best is the ATV BOG GRUDGE AREA THEY BUILT!! It is going to be FUN to watch EVERYONE get STUCK in that!! Mark is making
it EXTREMELY BOGGY!!!
See everyone in 2 weeks!!

Thanks,
Patti P
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 04:19:09 PM by Patricia Pearce » Logged

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2006, 05:05:39 PM »

Smiley Smiley The Family Camping Area WILL be OPEN for this event! It is a perfect weekend to bring everyone! Adults $30.00 and children 12yrs and younger $5.00 for the whole weekend that includes camping and concert and all the mud you want!!

Thanks,
Patti P

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2006, 11:46:46 AM »

Less than two weeks away. Counting down the days.

Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2006, 05:40:35 PM »

Grin Grin I know, I think everyone is getting excited! The band opening for Jason won the Florida country entertainers of the year award! They will play on Saturday, too. So we have entertainment for both nights. I think people will be busy playing in the ATV BOG as well!

Thanks,
Patti P

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2006, 09:29:40 PM »

Grin Grin The list keeps growing and people are taking advantage of the ON LINE EXPRESS TICKETS as well, available on our web site! One week away!
www.l-cross.com
Thanks,
Patti P

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2006, 08:46:51 AM »

One more week to go

unvme2420

Save a cow, Eat a cowgirl

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2006, 08:49:37 AM »

Is there night riding at mud fest? im pretty sure I am coming with 2 other friends. Thanks

2006 Suzuki King Quad 700 E.F.I.
2000 Bombardier Sea-doo GTX
All are pulled by 1999 Ford Expedition (Eddie Bauer)
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2006, 09:03:45 AM »

They do allow night riding.

MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2006, 09:44:09 AM »

Might have to back out of this event, not sure yet.   Sad Cry Cry

Freakk

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2006, 10:59:02 AM »

Huh ???Freak,
WHY?? Is everything alright?  Cry