Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 20983 times)
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2005, 04:07:02 PM »

How about when your traveling and stop at a convienance store to use the bathroom and they tell you its broke. I allways ask if they are going to sh_t in a bucket if THEY have to go.
budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2005, 04:30:45 PM »

Scratch those other 2 I listed before...cuz this one is worth double.
People, whose opinion is different than yours, (religion, culture, sexual preference, flag, best bike, hell whatever,) whether they, or you are misguided, blatently stupid, or totally out of touch with reality, feel they MUST badger you and beat their opinion into you, until magically they are so friggin right. We are different. We see things different. We are a country of different peoples and cultures. I am sick and friggin tired of people thinking it is their mission to tell you how wrong you really are. Your opinion is not mine, I won't try to remake you, so leave me and my misguided ideals alone! I promise not to try and save you from your own stupidity if you promise me my right to be totally oblivious to yours!!!!   Ok, I feel MUCH better now. I know if I posted that on the thread that p**ed me off, I would have stirred that up real good... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 04:31:44 PM by budman » Logged

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
Michelle
Supreme Member

Bumper {~,~}

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2005, 04:38:16 PM »

Scratch those other 2 I listed before...cuz this one is worth double.
People, whose opinion is different than yours, (religion, culture, sexual preference, flag, best bike, hell whatever,) whether they, or you are misguided, blatently stupid, or totally out of touch with reality, feel they MUST badger you and beat their opinion into you, until magically they are so friggin right. We are different. We see things different. We are a country of different peoples and cultures. I am sick and friggin tired of people thinking it is their mission to tell you how wrong you really are. Your opinion is not mine, I won't try to remake you, so leave me and my misguided ideals alone! I promise not to try and save you from your own stupidity if you promise me my right to be totally oblivious to yours!!!!   Ok, I feel MUCH better now. I know if I posted that on the thread that p**ed me off, I would have stirred that up real good... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  

[smiley=Clap.gif]
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2005, 05:21:05 PM »

I second that [smiley=Clap.gif]

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Seabee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2005, 05:59:41 PM »

The dumbasses who think they need to get ahead of everyone when 2 lanes go down to one. Come to find out if they had tucked in behind us they would only been 2 cars back! Angry
I hate people who are just stupid (ask stupid questions(dont say there arent stupid questions) and make uneccesary remarks)
I hate people who purposely look for trouble. Like an old friend would always ride on a neighbors land JUST TO PISS HIM OFF!
When someone is speaking another language. You walk into the damn mall and you think you enter a place where all the countries combined.

Im off for now  Wink

PS: One more, i hate POSERS! WIGGERS, white people who think they are all "raw or phat" and think they are black.(no offense to the black race) Then you got the people who dont ride but wear jerseys and clothing of a particular sport.(MX clothes or skateboarding clothes) and then you go ask them what they ride and they act like your speaking chinese.
God another, i hate poser rednecks. The people who dress up in camo and clothes with confederate flags and what not and they arent, Hell they dont know what the confed flag stands for.
Another, When you get these "crews" who dress up in a fatigues outfit(pants, hat, jacket, boots) at school. If your so damn proud to sport that attire, go join the damn service!

Im done for now REALLY

PSS: Walsh how old is your sister?  Grin

The damn service?  Pet Peeve #5: People with a lack of respect for our military.

2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2005, 06:17:23 PM »

The dumbasses who think they need to get ahead of everyone when 2 lanes go down to one. Come to find out if they had tucked in behind us they would only been 2 cars back! Angry
I hate people who are just stupid (ask stupid questions(dont say there arent stupid questions) and make uneccesary remarks)
I hate people who purposely look for trouble. Like an old friend would always ride on a neighbors land JUST TO PISS HIM OFF!
When someone is speaking another language. You walk into the damn mall and you think you enter a place where all the countries combined.

Im off for now  Wink

PS: One more, i hate POSERS! WIGGERS, white people who think they are all "raw or phat" and think they are black.(no offense to the black race) Then you got the people who dont ride but wear jerseys and clothing of a particular sport.(MX clothes or skateboarding clothes) and then you go ask them what they ride and they act like your speaking chinese.
God another, i hate poser rednecks. The people who dress up in camo and clothes with confederate flags and what not and they arent, Hell they dont know what the confed flag stands for.
Another, When you get these "crews" who dress up in a fatigues outfit(pants, hat, jacket, boots) at school. If your so damn proud to sport that attire, go join the damn service!

Im done for now REALLY

PSS: Walsh how old is your sister?  Grin

I think your my brother lake Cheesy

I know what you meen "we are  good ole boys" then they mess with peoples sh*t Shocked
stump66
Supreme Member

Quads we ride by God we abide

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2005, 10:02:39 PM »

#1  Just because your car will get up to 55 and you can manage to get it to the fast lane DOES NOT MEAN YOU OWN IT, SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT!

#2 If you can't feed'em DON'T BREED'EM

#3 When my family gets mad because I am not afraid to say something to someone at a place of business because of POOR SERVICE, or recieving the wrong things ordered at a fast food place.  Sorry but I will make a scene.  I only expect what I asked and paid for.

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!
RL400
Supreme Member

Keep the rubber side down.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2005, 07:34:19 AM »

When you get these "crews" who dress up in a fatigues outfit(pants, hat, jacket, boots) at school. If your so damn proud to sport that attire, go join the damn service!

1. They're too young to join the military at that time.
2. Heard of JROTC? Sometimes you have to dress like that for that class.
LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

Just a good ole' boy never meanin no harm.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2005, 08:57:51 AM »

1. They're too young to join the military at that time.
2. Heard of JROTC? Sometimes you have to dress like that for that class.

no they are ordinary kids, our ROTC program dress up in blue like pilots not fatigues. Their "crew" dresses up once a week like that and at my school half the kids are old enough to join the service. My school has some umm SPECIAL kids Wink

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft
stump66
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2005, 09:57:15 AM »

Sorry Curtis but you left yourself wide open for this.

Are you a UMM SPECIAL KID??
LMAO    Grin
JUST KIDDIN  Wink

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!
LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2005, 10:40:24 AM »

Sorry Curtis but you left yourself wide open for this.

Are you a UMM SPECIAL KID??
LMAO    Grin
JUST KIDDIN  Wink

*drool hits the keyboard* hjbhefb;db yeahhhhhh........well my mommy says im special, and the ladies say i got a "special touch" Grin

2003 KFX 400
2004 14' Mirrocraft
stump66
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2005, 12:08:52 PM »

LOL
YOU GOT ONE OF THEM WATERPROOF KEYBOARDS HUH?

AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2005, 06:23:15 PM »

no they are ordinary kids, our ROTC program dress up in blue like pilots not fatigues. Their "crew" dresses up once a week like that and at my school half the kids are old enough to join the service. My school has some umm SPECIAL kids Wink

They probaly want to graduate high shcool before they join .. Wether there old enough or not Shocked
racemanfl

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2005, 07:12:40 PM »

People that right checks, use your debit/credit and get out of the way, and don't dig in your old pocketbook for 12 cents  Jerry
racemanfl

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2005, 07:13:59 PM »

also Jimmy Johson or Jeff gordan winning a race  Go # 6  Jerry
DittoBabyGirl

There is NO such thing as too much mudd!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2005, 04:53:36 AM »

#1-People who don't put their kids in car seats
You don't want to wear a seatbelt, thats fine...but protect your kids at least

#2-People that don't put their turn signals on then stop short in front of you to turn
Is flippin the signal THAT hard to do???

#3-People who take up 2 parking spots
When I used to work in PA there was this lady who ALWAYS took up 2 spots...and parking spots were sparse to begin with. I finally got fed up and put a real nasty note on her windshield. She never took up 2 spots again  Grin

#4-People who drive UNDER the speed limit.
When I lived in NY the speed limit was 25mph in my town and you'd get people driving 15 mph. They may as well be WALKING.

I have more but I'm trying to keep my stress level down  Lips Sealed

stump66
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2005, 05:01:11 AM »

The kids in car seats is a biggy for me too. I will roll up on them and tell them too. Some people should need a license to reproduce.

AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!
400exRacer77

# 71

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2005, 10:19:01 AM »

here it goes, i could sit here for 2 hours and write stuff, LMK im right there with ya on that real long one u wrote. i work at a car stereo shop and people will call up there and ask, do yall sell car speakers?..... NO WE JUST WISH WE DID. and then all the kids at my school wear the jerseys and fox and this and that and i alwasy ask them, do u ride? ... and they say no and i say WELL WEAR SOMETHING ELSE... hahaha man thing just get to me i hate when old AZZ people drive BELOW the speed limit. GET OFF THE ROAD in ur nice fast caddy. the list goes on but i gotta go to work

2000-03 CRF450EX ..... Houser +3 LT a-arms and +1.25 swingarm, Custom Axis fully adjustable suspension front and rear, Walsh radiator, Douglas wheels, CRF450 motor, not quite done yet though......
Honda328i
Supreme Member

I do my own stunts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2005, 02:01:25 PM »

#1-People who don't put their kids in car seats
You don't want to wear a seatbelt, thats fine...but protect your kids at least

If you get their tag number, vehicle description and location, you can call the Florida Buckle up Hotline to report unrestrained children  1-800-699-SAFE.  (I suppose it's not impossible that the tag # also goes into law enforcement database as well.)  Grin

« Last Edit: February 14, 2005, 02:04:17 PM by Honda328i » Logged

CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2005, 02:27:38 PM »

A really big pet peave of mine is when I am working around the house on the weekend and I get a sudden urge for a beer only to get to the fridge and find that my wife drank the last one. I might drink twice a month so when I want one shouldn't it be there? I think there is a law in effect that will support my case. If not I think it was in our marriage vows.
LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2005, 02:38:12 PM »

Another thing is when people walk and they drag their feet! And yeah i hate hwen people take the last of something and dont bother to tell anyone or replenish it.

2003 KFX 400
2004 14' Mirrocraft
stump66
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2005, 02:49:20 PM »

How about common courtesy's or ediquit <s?. You know yes mam, no sir, thank you, EXCUSE ME, pardon me, may I or even holding the door for someone. I am so sick of ignorant people walking in front of me or crossing my path without even acknowleging the fact that I had to stop from running them over on my crutches. I will usually clear my throat rather loudly and say YOUR EXCUSED! I went to  Catholic schools for 10 years and they always hammered it home about being polite and courtious. Maybe thats where all the pent up anger comes from,lmao. nuns,brothers and priest oh my.

AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!
budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2005, 02:56:03 PM »

Maybe thats where all the pent up anger comes from,lmao. nuns,brothers and priest oh my.

I hear ya...we used to call them Demons in black...nothing more scary than a P.O.'d nun with a pointer or ruler in their hand... Grin
« Last Edit: February 14, 2005, 02:57:01 PM by budman » Logged

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2005, 04:56:45 PM »

I belive that if you let someone cut in front of you  and they dont give you the little "wave"  it should be perfectly legal to get up under them and jam them into A wall Grin
stump66
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2005, 05:35:54 PM »

I would never intentionally trip someone but there have been a few times when someone cuts across my path and a crutch goes into there step and they had a good stumble, then they are all like oh I'm so sorry.
Another pet peeve is when you go to a large store and people on the powered wheel chairs are only on them cause they weigh 500 lbs and I gotta hoof around the entire store following my wife on crutches/
« Last Edit: February 14, 2005, 05:38:11 PM by sport66 » Logged

AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com