Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dew cadillac of st. pete.  (Read 4390 times)
ppark350se
Supreme Member

hustle muscle

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 27, 2006, 01:47:36 AM »

I took my cadillac into them for a recall first thing they say to me when i walk in the service door is "would you like a soda or water?" go to any other dealership and get that kind of service. I told them that my car needed the fuel rail to be replaced wich was a plasic one needed to be replaced with a stainless steel one. they told me they had the parts in stock but did not have time to do the work today and asked if ide like to leave it overnight and i said thats fine let me call a ride they were like no let us give you a ride. so they give us a free ride home. they call the next day its done. we get up there to pick it up and they bring it right out. we were there maybe 5minutes at the most. they put these dress up covers on my sparkplug wires that i never had and washed my car all for free. They even got the crap off my rims. MY RIMS ARE CLEAN!!! lol sorry i couldnt get the crap off of them. great customer service, great work.  A++++ If you ever need work done on you cadillac or want to purchase one i recomed them.

Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 04:16:17 AM »

I've noticed the same type of service from Massey Caddy in Orlando.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Chris505

JUST ADD DIRT!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 07:19:47 AM »

That is pretty much standard for us to.. i am a tech over at Coastal Caddy in port richey..
Service at a Cadillac dealerships is second to none...Well most Grin I am surprised they didnt give you a car for the warrenty fuel rail if they couldnt do it right away...

05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes
2006YFZ450
Supreme Member

YFZ 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 07:12:15 PM »

Them Caddy dealers are Awsome Wink

Whenever we take our Range Rover to Dimmit Cadillac in Clearwater the first thing is what would you like.  Im like dang I'll take a soda & some popcorn and their great people.  Dimmit even has a little Off-Road course were they let you get a idea on what a Land Rover can really do.  Oh yea the have a small putting green in the front. Wink

greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 10:40:28 AM »

My wife has a Lincoln Navigator, every time we take it in for even an oil change, they wash it inside & out & vacuum it. Oh they also always have a lincoln town car for us to drive waiting & ready at no charge. Lincoln gives you a car & cadillac gives you a courtesy shuttle ride. Oh yeah they also have a snack bar/coffe shop looks like a starbucks & if you prefer to wait, drinks & snacks are free. Dew cadillac needs to step up & get you a car not a ride home. "caddy dealers are second to none" ? Shocked Where is your complimentary Fleetwood to drive to the mall when your caddy is getting an oil change? BTW we use Gator Ford/Lincoln/Mercury just east of Tampa.
2006YFZ450
Supreme Member

YFZ 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 07:34:34 PM »

DIMMIT Cadillac does give you a loaner if your car is having a repair Wink  Last time we had are Range Rover in for service they gave us a Discovery for 2 days Wink   At no Charge Cool

ppark350se
Supreme Member

hustle muscle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2006, 04:26:31 AM »

yea i didnt pay for anything! all recall parts. but im now having problems related to the work they did so.... im not to happy with my car right now. but it is getting old. 10years.

2006YFZ450
Supreme Member

YFZ 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2006, 07:06:37 AM »

my dad took our range Rover for new Brake pads.  They wanted $380 just for the front Shocked

greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2006, 03:19:45 PM »

Didnt mean to sound like a thread hijacker, but most luxury automakers give this type of service. It should be expected for the price of the cars now.
ppark350se
Supreme Member

hustle muscle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2006, 04:13:18 PM »

my dad took our range Rover for new Brake pads.  They wanted $380 just for the front Shocked

look at the name. my front hubs are $150 each with me doing the work. If it was a honda for one they would still be good and for two they would be like $30 each.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com