Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chris Borich @ Croom this weekend  (Read 10041 times)
Picow18

^ The Difference ^

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2006, 11:37:49 AM »

Yea but Pros didn't get to where they are today by being " rich ".  Travis Spader ( MX Pro ) traveled to every national last year with one yfz in the back of his toyota pickup truck and still finished i believe 6th last year.  But thats awesome how you met and rode with a pro Cool

he is the minority! most of them come from wealthy back rounds
Not really, most of them grew up on a farm. Bill Balance, Yokely etc
Ya some might have been poor, and some might have been rich, but either way they did not get to where they are today by having money.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 11:39:21 AM by Picow18 » Logged

DECEMBER QOTM WINNER http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2006, 07:05:42 PM »

he was at gatorback today nice rig and bikes

I was passed by him.... But, I can tell he isnt much of an air guy. That last hill before the scoring, he slowed way down at the top...I could tell because I was down at the bottem... I was trying to impress the crowd so I jumped it 4th gear pinned... I hope someone got shots of it!

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
53yfz450
Supreme Member

Following hurts more than Leading!!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2006, 07:07:49 PM »

yeah i was talking too him and he said he can do MX if he wanted to he just hates jumping. but hes a really cool guy unlike ballance where he doesnt talk to anyone. Angry

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  http://HTTP://GANDGRACING.COM CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

http://myspace.com/jakegunn53

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.
PLEDGER#76

1971 Honda CB350, Honda TRX450R

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2006, 08:23:07 PM »

Yes it takes alot of skill and practice to race in the woods as fast as he does, he is alway practicing and it shows in his ability, and he is very approachable and will talk to just about anybody, I will give him major props for that!!!

1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R
YFZ450-Tampa
Supreme Member

Pura Vida !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2006, 08:30:44 PM »

he was at gatorback today nice rig and bikes
Hey Tony, did you have any problem with your quad, I didn't see you when the race started.
It was a nice race, got to love that track. but I have to say that I was happy to see the cheker flag I was really tired.
Borich finished first and Kyser finish second, can't wait to see them next weekend at DeLeon Springs, on the first GNCC race of the season.

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC
tony pitts
Supreme Member

Life's short, ride hard.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2006, 08:48:12 PM »

my coil went out after practice. I could not find another one anywhere I called all the dealerers around and you know how they love to sell bikes but dont keep any parts in stock it would be so nice if atv parts were as easy to get as car parts. then I wouldnt of missed the funnest race of the season were heading to georgia net weekend for my sons race at hillbilly hills .he's in a series up there. im gonna miss deleon springs gncc  but im gonna hit the ones I can

Honda250ex
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2006, 08:11:59 AM »

Thats a sweet rig and a sweet 06' in that thing

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com