Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Perfect wedding present  (Read 15880 times)
SlowestYfz450

God bless º¿º

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: February 15, 2006, 08:21:31 PM »

http://cgi.ebay.com/6in1Beige-BABY-CRADLE-CRIB-BASSINET-PLAYPEN-TODDLER-BED_W0QQitemZ7743243747QQcategoryZ2985QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone catch the hint?
qt314nfla

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 08:31:36 PM »

Man what to say.  How about both congratulations and sorry at the same time.  Kids are great!  I'm glad everyone else is having them so I can enjoy them and send them back home.
SlowestYfz450

God bless º¿º

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 08:49:22 PM »

Kinda pissed all my dreams away for the next 18 years but its proof birth control DOES NOT WORK!
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 08:53:23 PM »

Arent you 16? Congrats anyways. Wink
SlowestYfz450

God bless º¿º

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 08:55:54 PM »

Naw, Im 17 almost 18. Still to young. Abstinence(sp?) the only good birth control
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2006, 09:20:57 PM »

26 years old, its called CONDOMS, and when in doubt, pull out.....that is the only way for a man to be in control of his own destiny....who is to say the woman doens't take the birth control consistent or at all...

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
mikeE36
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2006, 11:26:50 PM »

Naw, Im 17 almost 18. Still to young. Abstinence(sp?) the only good birth control

damn bro, are your parents cool? Will they help you out?
SlowestYfz450

God bless º¿º

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2006, 11:28:46 PM »

26 years old, its called CONDOMS, and when in doubt, pull out.....that is the only way for a man to be in control of his own destiny....who is to say the woman doens't take the birth control consistent or at all...

I know she takes her pill faithfully. Our alarm clock goes off everyday at the same time to remind her. We didnt want this to happen for many reasons but things happen for a reason. Ya my mom is cool with it, my dad would have killed me but he passed away two months ago........  the fun begins
mikeE36
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2006, 11:37:30 PM »

I know she takes her pill faithfully. Our alarm clock goes off everyday at the same time to remind her. We didnt want this to happen for many reasons but things happen for a reason. Ya my mom is cool with it, my dad would have killed me but he passed away two months ago........  the fun begins

you work? dont marry this girl. if u dont marry her she can get goverment help.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2006, 11:56:25 PM »

you work? dont marry this girl. if u dont marry her she can get goverment help.

if he works hopefully they won't need gov't help.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
SlowestYfz450

God bless º¿º

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2006, 02:10:49 AM »

I just quit my daily job to start working on opening up my shop............ Talk about everthing going down hill in about 30seconds of talking...... now what to do. Only thing I can think of is move back to missiouri and join the laborers union
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2006, 08:08:47 AM »

If she is already pregnant then there is no reason to keep taking the pill. If she is still taking it, I would check to see if it would harm the baby by taking it.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Want2Ride2

ASK ME ABOUT METAL ROOFING

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2006, 08:17:35 AM »

If she is already pregnant then there is no reason to keep taking the pill. If she is still taking it, I would check to see if it would harm the baby by taking it.

for the first thing pulling out doesn't always work, my cousin has a boy proof of that, and another you think you are old enough to lay there and have sex with someone before marriage then you have to live it, and taking the pill while your pregnant is not good for the baby, she needs to go to the doctor to find out if she is. But it also says that the pill isn't 100% but 99%, if she's pregnant she was that 1% that got pregnant.

Good Luck

2001 Polaris Sportsman 500HO 4x4
SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

Enough Bullsh*t... LETS RIDE!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2006, 10:43:28 AM »

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding and possible new addition Wink

Unfortunately, the only 100% birth control is abstinence. Everything else has a risk of not work, even if using more than one mean of protection. Pull out method is definately almost worthless (2 of my aunts are pull out babies, lol). Your fiance should see a doctor ASAP (if she hasnt already) just to be sure if she is or is not pregnant, over the counter tests can be unreliable. As always though (a little preachin, sorry), if you are mature enough to handle sex, you need to be mature enough to handle the risks/consiquences (talkin to everyone in general, not singling anyone out). And I know most people have heard of the "morning after/emergency pill". Dont rely on this either. It has to be taken within the first 1-48 hours after sex (the sooner the better) and the more times you take it, the less effective it is (only works an estimated 2-3 times). Also, if the girl is already pregnant it does NOT abort a baby. All it does is put a protective barrier over any eggs that she has so they are unable to be fertalized. Anyway, it's funny how everything seems to come at once sometimes, and usually when they are bad/stressful things... its WEIRD, lol.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 10:45:42 AM by SkyHighT100 » Logged

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

http://www.myspace.com/humrz28
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2006, 10:59:00 AM »

No birth control is 100%. We got pregnant with our youngest and I had an IUD- 99.8% effective, which in my case left room to be the .2%  Tongue I wouldn't change it for the world though.

I can honestly say I was where you are. I was 16 when Shaun was born. Don't look down on yourself or believe that your dreams are shot! Now you have something to motivate you to better yourself even more! Everything happens for a reason. Maybe someone thought you needed the extra kick in the butt to get you moving  Wink

Just remember this: he or she did not choose to come into your life. You brought him or her here. Do not ever let that baby feel like he/she "ruined" your dreams you will only succeed in ruining his/hers!

If you need to talk or need to know where you can get the help you will probably need, pm me and will gladly tell you where to turn  Kiss
SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

Enough Bullsh*t... LETS RIDE!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2006, 11:05:17 AM »

Awesome Advice Wink

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

http://www.myspace.com/humrz28
mikeE36
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2006, 12:20:59 PM »

No birth control is 100%. We got pregnant with our youngest and I had an IUD- 99.8% effective, which in my case left room to be the .2%  Tongue I wouldn't change it for the world though.

I can honestly say I was where you are. I was 16 when Shaun was born. Don't look down on yourself or believe that your dreams are shot! Now you have something to motivate you to better yourself even more! Everything happens for a reason. Maybe someone thought you needed the extra kick in the butt to get you moving  Wink

Just remember this: he or she did not choose to come into your life. You brought him or her here. Do not ever let that baby feel like he/she "ruined" your dreams you will only succeed in ruining his/hers!

If you need to talk or need to know where you can get the help you will probably need, pm me and will gladly tell you where to turn  Kiss

well there is a good way to not have kids. its called a condom+birthcontrol.

EDIT: Are you sure its yours?
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2006, 12:25:46 PM »

NJoutlaw, Abstinence in the only true way. I don't care how much protection there is, there is always a slight chance.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2006, 12:55:40 PM »

a BJ is 100% garunteed......Trojan condoms have done the trick for me.  I won't complain.  In a few months we will actually be trying to have a baby, so I am selling all my stock in Trojan.  LMFAO....

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Muddbuggy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2006, 01:11:15 PM »

First of all I want to say congratulations! Second of all I was looking through the posts and saw one you started that said Wedding= lot's of $$$ and there I found the below reply from you. Your post you started here leads me to believe you are shocked that she is pregnant and that birth Control doesn't work well FYI usually if your trying to get pregnant you don't take the pill which seems to be the case. I dont mean to sound B***** but I just think your comment of Kinda pissed all my dreams away for the next 18 years but its proof birth control DOES NOT WORK! was uncalled for since we can clearly see you guys have been trying and if you have these feeling you shouldn't have been trying.

Smiley Mrs. Muddbuggy

getting married on May 27th, We have ben trying to get pregnant for a few months and now we think she is. She if so I am moving back to MO so I can get a union job( starting out at 15 bucks an hour for 6 months then get a 10 dollar raise an hour) and if not we are moving back to florida. No baby= poor surf bums  baby= responsible parents, time to grow up[/b]
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 01:14:22 PM by Muddbuggy » Logged

GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi

SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2006, 01:41:10 PM »

although it may seem terrible now, having the priviledge of being afather is the best thing you can experience. your a little young but everything happens for a reason. dont give up your dreams. its a alot easier to sacrifice now then later. as time passes the bills keep piling on. so now is the time to do it. if you want to open a shop go for it. believe me i regret not doing it and am now stuck workin for someone else.

congratulations.

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
Loven It
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2006, 01:58:07 PM »

Kinda pissed all my dreams away for the next 18 years but its proof birth control DOES NOT WORK!

Look at what Melissa wrote - that should be inspirational to you! Look at everything she has accomplished (racing, thier business, their family and their toys) and she had a baby at 16! I am sure they had a few hard times before they got where they are now but she should serouisly be an inspiration to you.  

Excellent words to remember !!

I know you are scared but when you are "trying to get pregnant at 17 Shocked" and you find out that she is please dont say that an unborn child "pissed all of your dreams away." 

If that is how you feel you never should have TRIED TO HAVE A BABY!"

99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

https://www.nationalmssociety.org//FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2006, 03:39:28 PM »

Speaking as a MAN & a FATHER. A boy can make a child, but it takes a REAL MAN to raise one right. If you feel that all your dreams are "pissed away" then you should leave that girl & your child now, that child will grow up knowing you said that.  All your friends on here read it, dont you think they will all remember it & maybe let it slip that you actually said it!!!! Grow up & be a man, move to Missouri if you have to. Whatever it takes, you are going to be a father now, so retract that childish statement you made & man up.
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2006, 04:40:07 PM »

Also remember,

any man can father a child, but it takes a SPECIAL MAN to be called DAD 

If this is something you and your girlfriend REALLY wanted everything will work itself out.  Remember you have been given the gift of life!!!  There are MANY women in the world who would KILL to be able to have a child and cannot. 

I don't have any kids but I do have a nephew, there is nothing more precious than a kid you can give back when they get tired or cranky   Grin Wink 

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2006, 04:50:50 PM »

I also have to add to this. this is a very personal and touchy subject for me....

Not only was I 16 but I also didnt have the luxery of a boyfriend that helped at all. HE was too busy pawning his guitar for a bag of weed to help me. I have never gotten a dime from him! The fact that you two are in this together is a huge benefit!

No you will not fall in a pile of crap and come out smelling like roses automatically. You will have to ask for a shovel, dig your way out and take a looong shower when your done! But it will work out!

Your mom is the most important person in your lives! Yes, she will be dissappointed but it seems like she will help you. If it weren't for my mom I don't how I would have turned out. She let us live there for free and watched him so I could work. I had WIC to help with formula and worked for all his other needs. I also got PEL grants for college and paid a babysitter to watch him 3 days a week so I could go.

You guys will only become a statistic IF YOU ALLOW YOURSELVES TO! So make a plan and get your act together! and there is nothing wrong with asking for help along the way  Smiley

This won't change the destination of your ride, you just might have to ride the whoops to get there  Wink
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com