Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does any one want to go to River Ranch on March 12th, (Sunday) 2006  (Read 6239 times)
jtbucfan

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 09, 2006, 09:19:28 PM »

Hello Everyone,

It seems like many things are going on this Saturday and I feel left out.  I really wanted to go on the big Rodman Dam group ride.  I will not be able to ride Saturday with everyone else so I was wondering if anyone out there is in my same posistion and wants to get together to ride on sunday out at River Ranch.  If so let me know.  I plan on going with my dad, but anyone is more than welcome to join in.

Thanks,
Josh
brett711

www.??????.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 10:46:00 PM »

how do you get in there..

2007 honda rancher
Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 11:42:34 PM »

You have to be an invited guest, with the owner, and pay the fee. You don't just drive right on in. Everyone has to stop and sign in. And you have to stay with the owner, no roaming off on your own.

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 07:02:44 AM »

You have to be an invited guest, with the owner, and pay the fee. You don't just drive right on in. Everyone has to stop and sign in. And you have to stay with the owner, no roaming off on your own.
i hate those new rules Angry Sad
dirty1

Im in it for the RIDE.....

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 07:44:29 AM »

1oo bucks per person now from what i hear.

foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000
Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2006, 03:23:35 PM »

That is for a yearly pass that the owner buys out of his pocket for his guests. I would charge like $20 each time to get my money back, then free from then on. The owner is responsible for this and is responsible for the actions of his guests. There has been to much destruction of the main roads, and peoples camps. So the rotten apples have made their claim, now the rules change.

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2006, 03:25:41 PM »

i'm not a rr owner but my understanding was that the NEW rule was 100 bucks each time per person verses the 20.00 that it used to be.

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
dirty1

Im in it for the RIDE.....

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2006, 10:00:48 AM »

its 120 a year for a pass, but thats only for on person.. its a 100 a weekend for a single guest..

foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000
Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2006, 10:38:34 AM »

Don't post the rules unless you are sure of them. I will get an update soon, and then I'll post them.

The main point is, only the owners and their guests are allowed.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 10:40:22 AM by Moose » Logged

Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2006, 10:11:43 PM »

This will all be discussed at the Board meeting this coming weekend. Nothing is final yet but the deed holder has yearly association dues of $120 (big deal) and the option to purchase 2 yearly weekend passes at $100 each. Besides the yearly weekend pass there will be no other weekend passes for $100. Again this is in the proposal stage.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 05:58:56 AM by Moose » Logged

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Thrasher
Supreme Member

i have a headache...

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2006, 05:03:10 PM »

i hate those new rules Angry Sad

they are not new rules....they have been in place, it's that no-one follows them...in some ways, the $100.00 a weekend will keep the crowds down for sure...which is probably a good thing to a certain degree.

flame on!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 05:05:13 PM by Thrasher » Logged

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can Cheesy

Out to pis
jtbucfan

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2006, 09:17:08 PM »

Hello,

Thanks for all of the helpful comments.  You guys saved me from wasting a bunch of time.  I wasnt aware of all this.  So if I pay 120.00 the I can ride for a year, but for 100.00 I can only ride for a weekend.  That seems like a dumb rule. 

Thanks,
Josh
qt314nfla

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2006, 09:31:17 PM »

Hello,

Thanks for all of the helpful comments.  You guys saved me from wasting a bunch of time.  I wasnt aware of all this.  So if I pay 120.00 the I can ride for a year, but for 100.00 I can only ride for a weekend.  That seems like a dumb rule. 

Thanks,
Josh

If you are a deed owner you can ride there.  Otherwise you are a guest and can only ride w/ another deed owner.  You would have to get an invitation then you would ride using their guest passes.  You can not just pay 100-120 and come and ride there.
Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2006, 09:49:31 PM »

I'll clean that up,

Deed owner pays $120 fee/year for access to ride, hunt, etc. for the entire place.

Deed owner can buy two passes for $100 each, that are good for the same year. That gets 2 guest quads in, but you have to stay with deed owner at all times. They are for when the owner brings any guests into the place for the year, max two at a time.

And yes, it's deed owners and their guests only.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 09:53:10 PM by Moose » Logged

gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2006, 09:58:08 PM »

maybe someone can clear this up for me.
does a deed entitle me to one person(deedholder) or family.
in other words if  i go with my teenage son, daughter, wife are they also considered guest.

i mean if i had 3 boys would i only be able to take 2 at a time?

the deedholder/family/guest thing has me all confused.......... Huh

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
garym
Supreme Member

four wheeling or fishing, it always takes gas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2006, 02:03:48 PM »

a guest pass is for a family, not a person unless that changed last weekend also.  I put 123 miles on my bike riding there last weekend. It is definitely worth it if you get to go...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com