Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SandMountain  (Read 18956 times)
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2006, 08:31:02 PM »

Maybe instead of have the top 6 overall from 2 races and running 3 times they could take top 4 from each heat the first race then have an LCQ for the remaining spots.

20 riders = 2 heats of 10 for 1 race
take top 4 from each.

then the remaining 6 from each come back for an LCQ and take the top 4

putting 12 in the final

Then they have 4 rounds otal for beginner instead of 5. Saves a little time for SM and everyone gets a full day of racing for their money
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2006, 08:56:36 PM »

They have never had 5 rounds or 4 rounds for Beg class. The most they have ever run is 3. Myself... I think they need to start the races alot sooner than 1pm. Don't know why they start so late but it seems we sit around for a couple of hrs waiting for the races to start.

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2006, 09:11:46 PM »

no no no...When they run 2 heats 2 rounds then bring people back it is 5 races (timewise) for the class.....though each "person" only runs 2 or 3 if they make the final

Sorry for the confusion
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 09:13:29 PM by Mrs.Nightbreed » Logged
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2006, 09:16:19 PM »

no no no...When they run 2 heats 2 rounds then bring people back it is 5 races (timewise) for the class.....though each "person" only runs 2 or 3 if they make the final

Sorry for the confusion

Oh! Got ya Melissa  Kiss . Don't tell Mike I did that  Cheesy

Hey! BTW... where were you guys this past weekend?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 09:17:50 PM by Ride1Rob » Logged

ssmotorsports_Sara_130

Thats me in front.^Ride hard or dont ride at all.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2006, 09:32:04 PM »

hey z400chick i really dont see eye to eye with you about what you said right here,

Well sorry if i offended you wayne but like fastltz said i was all misundertood from the start. i have problem with your boy riding but alt of people thought he was racing for points and thats what i had thought too. I just want evryoe to have fun and it to be fair. So hopefully you see my point of view on this. And with the beg class i think we need to talk to sm about it b/c i like the 3 moto deal like we did last year. I dunno maybe we could start racing earlier in the day on sundays. i didnt want to be the bad guy and sorry just didnt seem right to me but now things are squared with the youth class. see yall at the race.

because if your runing 2 diffrent classes thats 5 motos and in the nationals they only run 1 qualifier and an lcq and i think thats what they should do. And people are haveing a problem with me running beg. well the truth is i just got back from a 6-7 month break from breaking my neck and about 2-4 on a bike i broke my wrist and people think that i shouldnt ride beg. because how fast i was befor i broke my neck but after being off a bike for that long i got out of shape and i basicly had to start all over and you know what i ride Cat the nationals and every where eals so theres really nothing they can do and i'm a motocross rider really and i'll tell you who this is it's Clay L. #130 so thats what i think.

Clay #130

Sandmountainspeedway.com

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2006, 09:57:43 PM »

Ok this is our take on all of your thoughts. 1st as far as I have heard we never agreed to have the above cc quad in Youth (points or no points) It is how ever our fault for not checking the size at staging. As a compromise you will be called three times and then the race will start no more waiting. That should give the stage person time to check cc and kill switches. Second we have not and never will show favoritism we will close if we have to bribe people to show up. 3rd As far as the situation  in question they are customers as most of you are but to the Sand Mountain Family you are all part of our family so we hear you. So no more of this favoritism crap we are not like that. Last but not least we will split the class the way you decide at the drivers meeting there will be a qualifier for each split and then the race. Everyone was complaining that it was hard on their motors the other way. For a lot of you that think this is our only job this last weekend was about 90 days with no days off for most of us. We moved the buggies and the MX races so it would not interfere with the TT point series (which makes it more weekends for us) at most of your request. All we can say is if everyone would show up at the drivers meeting like they should a lot of these problems would be resolved that day. We want to make SMS as nice for everyone as possible but we can’t make everyone happy but we listen. Thanks for your time and thank you again ATV FLA for such a great forum.   
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 11:07:08 PM by Sandmountainspeedway.com » Logged
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2006, 10:14:47 PM »

hey z400chick i really dont see eye to eye with you about what you said right here,

Well sorry if i offended you wayne but like fastltz said i was all misundertood from the start. i have problem with your boy riding but alt of people thought he was racing for points and thats what i had thought too. I just want evryoe to have fun and it to be fair. So hopefully you see my point of view on this. And with the beg class i think we need to talk to sm about it b/c i like the 3 moto deal like we did last year. I dunno maybe we could start racing earlier in the day on sundays. i didnt want to be the bad guy and sorry just didnt seem right to me but now things are squared with the youth class. see yall at the race.

because if your runing 2 diffrent classes thats 5 motos and in the nationals they only run 1 qualifier and an lcq and i think thats what they should do. And people are haveing a problem with me running beg. well the truth is i just got back from a 6-7 month break from breaking my neck and about 2-4 on a bike i broke my wrist and people think that i shouldnt ride beg. because how fast i was befor i broke my neck but after being off a bike for that long i got out of shape and i basicly had to start all over and you know what i ride Cat the nationals and every where eals so theres really nothing they can do and i'm a motocross rider really and i'll tell you who this is it's Clay L. #130 so thats what i think.

Clay #130

What??? that was the longest run on paragraph is history! you just registerd today and already have 21 post! dang move over raptor660!

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
ssmotorsports_Sara_130

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2006, 10:29:23 PM »

ok this isn't english class and i got alot to say and u dont even know me.

Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2006, 10:32:15 PM »

ok this isn't english class and i got alot to say and u dont even know me.

well say it so we can read it! after all the country is founded on the ENGLISH language!  I can tell your going to make friends quick around here... 1st day here and already stepping on toes..?

1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2006, 10:33:00 PM »

once again thanks sand mountain for you  listening to everything we have to say and hope you guys the best in your track I like to race there every chance I get this season has been a little slow with work but I will be there next time

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
 Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
 Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)
ssmotorsports_Sara_130

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2006, 10:45:06 PM »

you must not know who i am. i dont care who's toes i step because i'm going to give my opinion.

Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2006, 10:47:14 PM »

thats fine.. thats your choice....

ssmotorsports_Sara_130

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2006, 10:51:33 PM »

ok

Roll Eyes

Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2006, 10:52:50 PM »

Help!

ssmotorsports_Sara_130

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2006, 11:03:44 PM »

>:Dhaha

<|@l/
                                 l       
                                     #l3O

LE450-RACER#77
Supreme Member

READY TO SELL ALL PARTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2006, 11:56:20 PM »

Ok Clay we don't need your bs here too. Now go back to your corner & ask before you come out.

S. Hollar #77

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs
ssmotorsports_Sara_130

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2006, 03:39:26 AM »

ok can i come out of my corner now  Smiley

LE450-RACER#77
Supreme Member

READY TO SELL ALL PARTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2006, 07:17:23 AM »

NO YOU GET BACK IN THERE !!!!!!!!!!!

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2006, 09:01:43 AM »

1st as far as I have heard we never agreed to have the above cc quad in Youth (points or no points) It is how ever our fault for not checking the size at staging.
Second we have not and never will show favoritism we will close if we have to bribe people to show up.
3rd As far as the situation  in question they are customers as most of you are but to the Sand Mountain Family you are all part of our family so we hear you. So no more of this favoritism crap we are not like that.   

Apparently... The head either doesn't know what the tail is doing, or someone didn't tell you the truth. I was standing in the area when that was brought to one of your staffs attention and it was told to Wayne that it wasn't a problem. That is why I posted what I did. It was something I heard w/ my own ears.
Secondly... As far as the bribing goes. I don't remember anyone saying anything about bribery. I may need to re-read to be sure though.
Third... If I had a customer bringing money to my establishment and was pretty loyal. (I wouldn't break any rules for him) But considering what was brought to the table from Wayne to you (What I heard w/ my own ears) it wouldn't have been a problem w/ me either.
I can't really blame Z400 chick for her concerns. Only thing is... the kid on said bike is not even a factor in ANY of the races. He almost gets lapped on the bike in question (lol). In this situation it was very easy to get upset b/c of the situation. I hear there was one person that blew this thing completely out of the water (Not Z400 Chick). This was even after he was told by some others what the stipulations were. I won't say any names but he knows who he is. He raced w/ us all last year and have communicated w/ me plenty of times. Definitely suprised me that he took it this far. I also see guys racing OB that raced w/ me last year. That is probably why that class is so darn big. But those peeps aren't running in the top 5 either.
I always abide by SM rules whether it be racing or riding rules in the parking area. I don't wish to give them anymore headache than what they allready have. (Even though I probably do contribute sometimes Evil) But it's not intentional  Kiss
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 09:14:01 AM by Ride1Rob » Logged

Sandmountainspeedway.com

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2006, 09:48:34 AM »

Well I stand corrected the tail just talked to the head again and I apologize Wayne. It was discussed and she did say it was ok and she also gave me more details of the situation personally in this situation we didn’t see a problem but I guess it is a problem to some. Wayne please accept my apologies for the misunderstanding and I Assure you the tail (me) will communicate better with the head. 
LE450-RACER#77
Supreme Member

READY TO SELL ALL PARTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2006, 10:06:37 AM »

Well I just got back from the doc & he said my knee is to swollen & to tender to do a proper exam so he wants me back in 1 week but he thinks I tore the cartilage instead of the ligaments. He said there is way to much fluid on my knee for him to exam & wants to do an mri in 1 week.

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs
ssmotorsports_Sara_130

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2006, 10:18:04 AM »

damn i'm sitting here at glen helen waitingfor the gates to open up 8:00

LE450-RACER#77
Supreme Member

READY TO SELL ALL PARTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2006, 10:19:32 AM »

Hey Clay ride safe but kick some azz.......  Ya'll should have takin me with ya.

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs
ssmotorsports_Sara_130

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2006, 10:26:02 AM »

yeah i'll kick someass just for you.yeah they have open prac. today.

HillKiller
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2006, 11:02:51 AM »

Now there's a thought...lets get SM to start on Sunday alot earlier so those of us who do drive a long way can get the kids home before dark since Monday comes too quick.
 Oh and one other thing... I know many people in the past have had problems with Randy at Dade City because he does make it known that if you pit ride like a nut you will be told not to come back. As a parent I have on a couple of occasions had to grab my son and other kids I don't know out of the path of someone on a quad hauling tail through crowded areas at SM. I am not saying officials have to become jerks but would it be a bad idea for them to get some control of the pit riding.

www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines

Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com