Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: February 18th Hazelhurst  (Read 82071 times)
535banshee
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: February 17, 2006, 05:44:39 PM »

see you guys later i am out of here
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: February 18, 2006, 03:51:22 AM »

THANKS Catman for the props. N ot bad on that stock frame you boys was riding  that thing like ya stole it fourth gear straight up 12:oo clock. No smoke its on a small cheetah motor. Wink couldnt keep it straight the track was in preety ruff shape andthe bike  had a few bugs but it is scarey riding that baby it halls ass hope to see some low 380.s tonight .AND by  the way iam still papas jockey till the end. Grin   

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: February 19, 2006, 04:46:47 AM »

well boys looks like you got a new goal to try to hit Huh Shocked........ This ones gonna be real hard to beat!!!!!!!!  It's who can eat more steak then banshee boy. That thing was so big we didn't know who was gonna eat who. Got to give it to ya Tony Roni you put most of it away! He had to of gained 5 pounds in 1 meal Cheesy Cheesy
  I think we had the bike to beat but of course it had to rain out again. Good seeing all yall, Kirby, Banshee "steakslayer" Boy, Andy "underpressure".....boy he was underpressure trying to finish his steak too,  And everyone else we saw tonight. Those were the biggest steaks I've ever seen served at a resturant. everyone of them was at least 20 - 24 oz each. even the smalls. CRAZY Huh Huh
  Hope to see yall at waycross! Looks like we're gonna try to make it and start going there to see what this bike will do. Are you aloud to run your bike if it's over 550 cc there Huh Huh Wink Must have really sucked to have to ride 12hrs and be told you couldn't put your bike on the track even to see what it would run. I guess they like to keep that track for locals only! but that's ok if we know that before making the trip. We usually bring a crowd sometimes small sometimes big and I'm sure another track would be glad to take our money.
  I've been into drag racing for a while whether cars or bikes and from my experience it's the real fast stuff that draws  the spectator crowd, whether it's a race or an exibition run to see how fast you can go! That's what people want to see not only to see a bunch of stock bikes racing, you can see that anywhere. Do you go to a NHRA race to see a bunch of Yugos racing. Huh
For someone to build a  $20,000 DRAG BIKE and drive 24Hrs round trip and go to a DRAG TRACK and be turned away even if it is just to TNT cause theres no one to race is F 'ing crazy but not only that but a huge blow to the sport thats trying to grow! Am I blowing this out of proportion?Huh?

'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: February 19, 2006, 08:17:12 AM »

who was bigger than 550cc's? 

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: February 19, 2006, 11:10:05 AM »

Jeff! finally got it finished and drove all that way to basically be told , Thanks for coming up,  but you can't run your bike Angry

450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: February 19, 2006, 11:47:59 AM »

Jeff! finally got it finished and drove all that way to basically be told , Thanks for coming up,  but you can't run your bike Angry

Thats F..ked  up!   

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: February 19, 2006, 12:01:57 PM »

man that track record would have gone bye bye. i would like to think tony first for letting all us guy stay at his house when we couldnt find a room. frank and lupo you two are the best. you couldnt have treated us any better than you did. far has the track goes, well lets just say"dont be scared" Shocked man i would have loved to see that thing run. it was running strong at tonys. the carbs were just perfect, just needed 2 or 3 passes to tune the power jets. i think tony was alot mad when they told him he could run for the track record
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: February 19, 2006, 12:31:19 PM »

well hopefully hardrock will be here soon an we wont have to deal with these issues....

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: February 19, 2006, 01:58:15 PM »

What went on at Hazelhurst Saturday day was bullsh!t!! Jeff, I have nothing to do with what the Hazelhurst crew does. But was totally embarressed by there actions and treatment of you, your bike and your gang that you brought with you.. The last time we all went and got rained out, I remember they said there was a record number of bikes there that nite.. Could that have been the fact that the whole Fla came up and brought about 35  to 40 bikes that day??? Those days are over!!! They can do what they want with there track, They can make there rules as they go along..  Cause this Fla boy is done with Hazelhurst. We could not have raced Saturday. I know that. The weather turned bad. But the weather was fine and test and tune had only been going on for about a 1/2 hour. When 535 banshee pulled up to stage for a test and tune pass Test and tune was shut down!!! That was chicken sh!t!! The track record is safe. Unless someone in there own little click has a chance at it.. Im calling out to all Fla guys!! Lets give Waycross our money.. The tribals had a nice visit and talk with someone in the know. They ask us to come to Waycross and give it a try.. that we would all be welcome and treated no different than the Ga. guys. And this post is not about Fla. vs Ga. I happen to have develope some pretty D@mn good friendships with the Ga. guys. And think they are all awesome!!!! With the exceptions of some Hazelhurts track officails.. So untill Hardrock is up and running what do you say guys?? Lets give Waycross a go!!!! Im sure they will appreciate us spending our hard earned money and time to come and race with them..  Banshee Boy, Kirby, Underpressure, Badcompany, Catman and to all our other friends we have met at Hazelhurst! Hopefully we will see you at Waycross!!! Where the (FAST GUYS) go!! Wink Wink Wink Jeff, You were disrespected BROTHER!! But Hang in there with us Bro!! We gonna get you your respect!! See Ya!!
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: February 19, 2006, 02:52:45 PM »

No problem Jeff. Like I said I would have signed up in your class. Whats $25 when you probably spent $150 just in fuel to get there. Would have been the least I could have done. Hopefully you guys will try to make waycross one time and get the bad taste out of your mouth about Ga. There are a lot of awsome people up there!
    Come to find out my clutch was pretty fried. We probably would have only been able to make a few passes anyway before something let loose. Oh well thanks to every one that helped get my ajuster nut out of the motor. That was a blast! Roll Eyes We will see ya soon!

dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: February 19, 2006, 03:25:18 PM »

I agree with you 100% Pappa, If they ( Hazlehurst crew) doesnt want our $$, then we will be going to Waresboro instead !!!.
 I (we Troy and I ) were not there this month, but from the sounds of things that has happened, we will be going elsewhere.
  Jeff, Sorry to hear you made that LONG AZZ trip for nothing !!!, that was just plain WRONG !!! must be the record was in danger of coming to Fl. and they just couldnt have that. But Hard Rock will be up and running soon Grin.
  Don`t get me wrong we also have met some of the Greatest peaple you would want to meet that are from Ga. Bad company & crew, Travis is always there Wink Tony, Catman ,Kirby, Andy, If I left someone out I am sorry, but you guys have always been great!!!!!
 We will just have to see you all @ a different track.
 Next month Smokies wedding is going on so we wont be there, but the following month we are coming out of the woodwork Wink

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: February 19, 2006, 03:40:28 PM »

maybe we can go to waycross, but i need to relax for a little bit. we all need to stay on the seminoles and hardrock, so we can get something done. lets all call and say whats up. that way the tracks are going to see the demand and maybe start moving on these tracks. the # for seminoles is 863-983-1894 or 863-983-1908 ask for jack or email him at recmanjack@aol.com
please call or email. we all need to start working together if we want this sport to grow in florida. this way we all dont have to travel so far just to race.
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: February 19, 2006, 03:43:24 PM »

very true!!!!!!!!!!

535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: February 19, 2006, 03:55:40 PM »

i just sent my email
methyman

Fastest TRX250R in SW FL

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: February 19, 2006, 05:14:29 PM »

Well we got in about 3:30 PM and it was a long drive about 8 hrs and I am tired. I am no way going to Hazlehurst ever again I guaranty that! I didn't go up to race. I went to watch Jeff/Tony try to get the track record. My bike is down and will be up in running this week. Who goes to a drag race to watch stock looking bikes race with stock motors. We want to see THE BIG DOGS race. The fast guys. I will tell everyone I know not to go to Hazlehurst. They will never see S.W. Florida bikes ever again. Well I'm sorry I am venting but its better here so everyone knows how I feel.  Hopefully Hardrock or Seminoles will be open. I might take a trip to Waycross. Not 100% sure. Hey Tony I hope that weld holds up on that pipe.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 05:19:17 PM by methyman » Logged

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: February 19, 2006, 05:41:48 PM »

Well guys sorry about the rain. It would have been a blast like always. As of Carl not wanting us to run the big bike he said we could run but he said we had no one to run with.  When we wanted to make a few passes to see if the bike was tuned they shut pratice down before five o-clock and that was right when I was going to make one pass. Its almost impossible for 40 to 80 bikes to make one pass in an hour and that is why we have test n tune on Thursdays, but guys coming from very long distance and out of state should be the first to get some passes in on Saturdays. The bikes that come on Thursdays shouldn't need to make pass after pass on Saturdays. I think there needs to be two lanes during test n tune, you make one pass come back and get back in line. There are several guys that get more passes than others b/c they jump in line. Traffic should not be coming from all different directions, needs to be better organized so everyone gets a fair chance to make a pass. Also its dangerous to run these big outlaw bikes after everyone has made passes on the track. The track needs to be smoothed back out before we have to run the outlaws. Glad everyone came and hope that you guys come back, hopefully the track officals will work on some things for next race and every thing will work out better for us next time. Just my 2 cents.

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: February 19, 2006, 05:59:37 PM »

man! im sorry that happened to you guys! Im with yall, if yall want to go to waycross im in! 

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: February 19, 2006, 06:38:38 PM »

Im with ya there Chris..
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: February 19, 2006, 06:46:00 PM »

i am there in waycross
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: February 19, 2006, 07:56:20 PM »

Cool Jeff, I cant wait to se that sweet azz bike run. That f@#$%king thing is one of the nicest bikes ive seen.. Bling, bling,bling!!!
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: February 19, 2006, 08:34:12 PM »

when is waycross  i will go

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: February 19, 2006, 08:36:28 PM »

first weekend of the month
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: February 19, 2006, 09:03:48 PM »

guys just got home from daytona 500...weather sucked there too, but lorri and i stuck it out till the end...let me tell you guys this one thing...when i was putting the drags on at saltsdale there is one thing that i made sure...ga guys, ft. myers guys, ortona crew, etc was all treated with the same respect as the locals, and when it came to practice runs, they were always given a little more time, because they were not accustomed to our settings...that is how a program should be run if you ask me...we had problems the first time we went up there to hazelhurst about not getting any practice runs...troy and i finally got one, after complaining...sure hate it that you guys got that kind of treatment up there...i am not in this drag race scene that much anymore, but i am down with anything you guys figure out...

jeff, i guess if they want to run with the big dogs, then they will have to get out of the dog house, huh???

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: February 19, 2006, 10:56:40 PM »

guys just got home from daytona 500...weather sucked there too, but lorri and i stuck it out till the end...let me tell you guys this one thing...when i was putting the drags on at saltsdale there is one thing that i made sure...ga guys, ft. myers guys, ortona crew, etc was all treated with the same respect as the locals, and when it came to practice runs, they were always given a little more time, because they were not accustomed to our settings...that is how a program should be run if you ask me...we had problems the first time we went up there to hazelhurst about not getting any practice runs...troy and i finally got one, after complaining...sure hate it that you guys got that kind of treatment up there...i am not in this drag race scene that much anymore, but i am down with anything you guys figure out...

jeff, i guess if they want to run with the big dogs, then they will have to get out of the dog house, huh???
Smoke, you always did a GREAT job when you ran the drags. Ron also was a good guy and kept the lights running. I miss those days.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
catman

ARCTIC CAT DVX 400 6.0 MONSTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: February 20, 2006, 08:49:58 AM »

man that is messed up! the people that run the track have not treated the wayne county crew very well either! when we outran them they protested us! of coarse they found a scratch in 1 of the intakes?Huh??when they was running 4.60's on a stock bike we protested them? even though the cylinders had been resleaved, all ports matched, no tellings what else was done inside, would not even let us see the crank??? but they was ok? grey area my a$$! we are tired of it too! not going to say we will not go back cause we would love to beat them, track record and all! waycross is close too, so we will go there everytime it is open! sorry again fla guys, hope this does not affect catman and his crew! see ya'll in wayx!

BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com