Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers needed. Update.  (Read 63464 times)
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2006, 04:48:27 PM »

Ida,

Let me know if you need anyhelp with funds for what you take to Scott's family in the hospital.  I cannot afford to do much but I will do what I can.  In times like this every little bit helps.

Carl

not concerned at all, I will try to stop by Sunday morning with something, I should be back in Orlando then.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
dreth

« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2006, 11:12:50 PM »

Thank you all for your support and you are all right it is in the Lords hands.

Ian has increased in seizure activity and they are more violent, They are putting him back AGAIN into a comma!!!!  Cindy and Kevin are going through a nightmare and need peace, I wish someone could figure out what is wrong. Keep the prayers comming.

their peace is in the LORD! tell them not to think! JUST PRAY Wink THIS IS THE LORDS TERRITORY Cool
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #102 on: January 29, 2006, 01:15:36 PM »

Some good news, The Dr's were going to take two biopsies and they only did one....they could not find any Bad brain tissue to biopsy. Prayers are workink!!!
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2006, 01:37:19 PM »

Some good news, The Dr's were going to take two biopsies and they only did one....they could not find any Bad brain tissue to biopsy. Prayers are workink!!!

Thats great to hear!!! We will continue to pray that God will lead Ian out of this.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Honda328i
Supreme Member

I do my own stunts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2006, 01:54:05 PM »

That's good news, It's just a matter of waiting on God's timing.  How is the family doing?  Do they need anything?  Still on the same floor right now?

Thrumud
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2006, 09:11:16 PM »

I prayed for Ian. 

qt314nfla

« Reply #106 on: January 29, 2006, 09:37:22 PM »

I've been following this post since day one and though I haven't written my prayers are certainly with Ian and his family.  If y'all need money to help the family let me know.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #107 on: January 30, 2006, 09:05:41 AM »

Update....We should have the results from the biopsy today (praying) Ian is still in a comma and still showing some electrical activity in the Brain (seizure activity) that should be impossible in a comma. This has gone on for 8 days now. As Dreeth stated "This is Gods territory" and he will bring him through if it is Gods will. Keep the prayers comming.
Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: January 30, 2006, 09:15:51 AM »

Thanks for the update Scott,

I'm sure everyone's still praying for his recovery.

May GOD bless.

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen
knucklehead

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: January 30, 2006, 02:00:02 PM »

I will hug my girls extra hard as my whole family prays for IAN to have a full recovery . Please let us know if we can do anything for you or your family since I live in orlando .

85 lt250r quadracer

03 z400 with mods

Im not fat Im squeezable
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #110 on: January 30, 2006, 06:44:21 PM »

Still no work about test results! Only bad news from the Dr's "If Ian makes it it will be months before we know how much rehab will help" They are not possative about the prospects of Ian recovering 100% Cry I am so Keep praying.

"God may not always be on time, but he is never late"

This will be a long journey for my sister and her family and they may not see the light now but it is there, and in time they will.
05greengriz
Supreme Member

FMR STYLE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: January 30, 2006, 07:17:49 PM »

WE ARE STILL PRAYING MY FRIEND.

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #112 on: January 31, 2006, 07:01:23 AM »

steps in the right direction.. Thumbs Up
dreth

« Reply #113 on: January 31, 2006, 07:26:12 AM »

the DR.s were not very possitive about LITTLE MAN COLTON either ! theres only 1 DOCTOR were concerned with!!!!!!!!!
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #114 on: January 31, 2006, 09:41:12 AM »

the DR.s were not very possitive about LITTLE MAN COLTON either ! theres only 1 DOCTOR were concerned with!!!!!!!!!

Very Very true!!!!
backinsaddle

« Reply #115 on: January 31, 2006, 09:52:51 AM »

Ian and family are still in my thoughts daily. 
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #116 on: January 31, 2006, 01:01:47 PM »

Ian has been in a constant seizure from 4:00am this morning. The Dr's are calling him a enigma and they are @ the end of the line with medication. He should not be in a Seizure while in a comma it should be impossible. We are praying and trying to stay possative but the prognossis for a full recovery is grimm. Mom has asked Tom (the man that came to see colton) to come and see Ian and Kevin (Ians father) has finally agreed. Lets hoppee for another miracle. Today @ 3:30 they are meeting him there. Lets all pray at that time. Thank you nall for your help at this sad time.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2006, 01:05:05 PM »

He will be in our prayers!! I pray that Tom will help him.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
05greengriz
Supreme Member

FMR STYLE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: January 31, 2006, 01:06:25 PM »

Praying at 3:30 and then some.

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http
Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: January 31, 2006, 01:27:58 PM »

May the Lord lead this man in what he does.

Prayers out for the family also, they have to be exhausted by now.

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: January 31, 2006, 03:28:27 PM »

praying.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
lil_Mrs._Honda1

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: January 31, 2006, 04:35:10 PM »

praying praying praying

imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg
APK400exRacer: http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #122 on: January 31, 2006, 05:17:01 PM »

Tom Said there is no encephalitis that there is a scar on the back of the head of Ian and he never touched him and Ian's head was on the pillow. The scar was from being hit in the head a few days before going in to the hospital and he recieved stitches,,, the Dr's never picked up on this...Tom did. He feels that Ian will have a turn around for the better in the next few days and should be fine. Tom also discribed Ian's grandfather to a Tee and a park with a Gazeebo where they used to go. That park is right down the street from thier house and Tom has never been there. Another testimony for the glory of our Lord...I think So.
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

Turn off them blinkers to save blinker fluid.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: January 31, 2006, 05:24:13 PM »

Thanks for the update Scott,

I'm sure everyone's still praying for his recovery.

May GOD bless.
yes we are

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]
dreth

« Reply #124 on: January 31, 2006, 06:55:10 PM »

Tom Said there is no encephalitis that there is a scar on the back of the head of Ian and he never touched him and Ian's head was on the pillow. The scar was from being hit in the head a few days before going in to the hospital and he recieved stitches,,, the Dr's never picked up on this...Tom did. He feels that Ian will have a turn around for the better in the next few days and should be fine. Tom also discribed Ian's grandfather to a Tee and a park with a Gazeebo where they used to go. That park is right down the street from thier house and Tom has never been there. Another testimony for the glory of our Lord...I think So.

THIS WILL ALL BE IN CAPS SO THE POINT GETS ACROSS Grin

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT SEES WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? THE BELIEVERS ARE COMING OUT OF THE WOOD WORK! WHO WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT THAT THEY WOULD MEET SO MANY CHRISTIANS WHEN THEY STARTED RIDING? I HAVE A FRIEND ON THIS SITE THAT WAS WORRIED ABOUT GETTING INTO THE SPORT FOR THE FEAR OF BEING SURROUNDED BY NON BELIEVERS AND THEREFORE CAUSING HIM TO SLIDE!! ITS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE! THERE IS MORE BELIEVERS AND JUST PLAIN KIND HEARTED LOVING PEOPLE THAT COME TOGETHER IN A TIME OF NEED THAN I OR HE EVER IMAGINED Grin IT SEEMS WITH EVERY CRISES OUR PRAYER FAMILY GETS

BIGGER Grin
SO AS WE OFTEN ASK...........WHY DO BAD THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN? ALL I CAN SAY IS LOOK AT ALL THE GOOD THAT HAS COME FROM OUR TRIALS OF FAITH!

SO TO YOU COLTON AND TO YOU IAN I SAY....... THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SHOWING ME / US THE POWER OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR Bow Hug Thumbs Up Clapper First Place
« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 06:56:47 PM by dreth » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com