Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sport Quads in Central FL.  (Read 2721 times)
WheelQuick

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 15, 2006, 09:28:42 PM »

Just picked up a Z400 last week. Want to start ridin' more often and lookin for places to ride. I've been out to the place behind Siemens in Lake Mary, and 5A and s.r.42 in Deland. Saw alot of hunters at 5A, and did'nt enjoy that experience. the track behind Siemens was cool, but I was the only one out there except for a kid on a xr200, and wasn't much fun playin' cat and mouse with that slow thing.
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 09:38:22 PM »

best place you can go is Ocala dude,,,it's the problem we all face.

that little place in Lake Mary is fun for a mid-week fix though.

and welcome to the site.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
KD 428
Supreme Member

FTR #428

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 09:38:37 PM »

go to ocala national forest

HONDA CRF450R
WheelQuick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2006, 09:43:25 PM »

Any praticular place in ocala. Was there last year when i was racing dirt bikes, and me and my buddy parked at big scrub, but were warned to stay off roads by a guy in a truck, and didn't really see where the good trails were.
Crispy

2005 400EX

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 12:32:52 AM »

Theres also the keene sandpit off of keene rd across from the landfill pretty good place to ride no tracks though.

FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.
SaboTron

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2006, 12:27:40 PM »

Last summer the cops were kicking us out of the Lake Mary spot.  Can you go in now?  I usually ride Ocala but I went to the Keene rd spot last weekend and had a great time.  There is more hill climbs and jumps off Keene rd then the south south side of Ocala.
WheelQuick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2006, 10:10:31 PM »

talked to an employee at Siemens there at lake Mary. He said that the plant there is closed down, and that they took down the No trespaasing signs. i have been there 3 times this week and rode with a couple different people there, and there were no problems.
Crashking

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2006, 11:33:42 PM »

talked to an employee at Siemens there at lake Mary. He said that the plant there is closed down, and that they took down the No trespaasing signs. i have been there 3 times this week and rode with a couple different people there, and there were no problems.

good to know.... was up that way a few months ago with a buddy of mine and we were gonna ride... except for the fact that we saw those signs.... didn't want to unload the atv's get to runnin around and then have to put them back up cause we had to leave

i think i might try goin out to keene road this sunday if i ain't busy.... ya'll gonna be out there crispy?
Crispy

2005 400EX

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2006, 07:49:45 AM »

Yep we're usually out there everyweekend i ride a 05 400EX with cut front fenders and red HMF pipe, my friend will either be on a white z400 or a yellow z400 we always ride close together so we're not hard to spot what are you riding or we can just swap numbers.

FREESTYLE . orlando, fl.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com