Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "ATTENTION FAMILY CAMPERS WITH SMALL CHILDREN"  (Read 19497 times)
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2006, 09:40:12 AM »

Yunt,
That might have been the DAVID ALLAN COE concert last year. The reason we did not honor the $5.00 admission price for kids on that weekend last year as well as this year is... We don't encourage families to bring small children to the really big events! So, if they have to pay the same price as an Adult maybe they will get a Babysitter and have a good time. There are too many people at the really big events and even with security tripled and triple EMS though it has neer happened we are worried about little ones not being seen by all!!!
Thanks,
Patti P

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2006, 09:46:04 AM »

It probably was at the Coe concert because it was packed. I did not hear anyone say that the price was gonna be different for that event so that is why it cault me off guard.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2006, 09:59:44 AM »

I'm sure it was, because that is the only event in the past that we charged $25.00 for everyone. This March 17, 18 & 19 DAVID ALLAN COE concert is the same way! If you buy your tickets on line in advance they are $25.00 for all ages or take your chances at the gate for $30.00 per person. We have it posted on the web site that way as well as the Radio.

Thanks,

Patti P

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2006, 01:04:07 PM »

Patti,  I have to tell you the last time I went down there was on a sunday and THE COST WAS 30.00 for the one day. I only had 28.00 on me as I was prepaired to spend 15.00 to get in for one day of riding (some of you may remember this post, the cost of MUD) I had to give someone @ the gate 28.00 and my DL, go inside hope I could find someone to use 2.00 so I could get my licence back and all that to ride for a few hours was not worth it. I have no idea what you had on Sat night I was there for one day SUNDAy and 30.00 was too much even 28.00 was too much. Yes you are getting paid, very well.  I am glad people have a place to go ride but I was explaining what i had gone through with the DOUBLE PRICE issue and it WAS DOUBLE!!! I was only telling you why I was unhappy as I would wish people to tell me if they were unhappy with my service. If you take offence to that I am sorry, I guess I  wont be attending your family day after all.

Swamp
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2006, 01:19:53 PM »

Smiley Smiley :)No offense takin at all!! That just Re-enforces why we don't have some of the ORIGINAL EMPLOYEE'S any MORE!! Sure is an expensive lesson for everyone!! Just wish you would have  found Mark or MYSELF AND TOLD US THEN!! That way we could have caught the THEIF REDHANDED!! Rest assure WE never saw the double admission fee.!! Swamp, p.m. me with more details on this person who charged you double.I hope they are not still on my staff!!

SORRY!
Patti P

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2006, 01:52:23 PM »

Swampdonkey, give it another chance, I did and I am glad i did. I did not know it was the David Allen Coe weekend and that is why I was shocked. At that time I did not know who to talk to about it. Now that Patti is on here a lot and I have personally met her and her husband Mark. They are good people and you cannot beat a $30 a weekend for riding. If you ever have a problem all you need to do is go to the stage and ask for Mark or Patti and let them know your problem or what would be good at the next event. They are open to suggestions as they want their place to be the best there is. Also Mark and Patti is the owners so you won't be talking to just someone in charge. We drive 4 hours one way to go every other month and by the time the second month gets here I am more then ready to go.

Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2006, 01:59:45 PM »

If anything like this has happened to any of you or in the future you think something is not right all you have to do is ask for MARK or PATTI PEARCE and if for some reason WE are not there ask for HEAD of SECURITY MR. HOMER MURPHY he is a REAL GLADES COUNTY DEPUTY and HE NEVER leaves the grounds once the gate is open DURING ANY EVENT!! HE will call US immediately!!!

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!

PATTI P

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2006, 02:12:27 PM »

If anything like this has happened to any of you or in the future you think something is not right all you have to do is ask for MARK or PATTI PEARCE and if for some reason WE are not there ask for HEAD of SECURITY MR. HOMER MURPHY he is a REAL GLADES COUNTY DEPUTY and HE NEVER leaves the grounds once the gate is open DURING ANY EVENT!! HE will call US immediately!!!

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!

PATTI P

Mark and Patti are good people.  Thank You for allowing us to ride on your property!!! 

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2006, 11:37:39 PM »

Smiley :)Thanks Guys, We like you, too! I just wanted to remind everyone this weekend will be the last True  Family weekend till April 21. March3-5 is an Adult weekend amd March 17-18 everyone will be charged the adult price of $30.oo at the gate due to the DAVID ALLAN COE concert. There will be so many people there that weekend I suggest parents get a baby sitter for the 12yr and under children!!

Thanks!
Patti P

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2006, 05:01:51 PM »

Smiley Smiley This is a perfect weekend to bring the whole family! Every one
likes JASON ALDEAN!! The concert is FRIDAY NIGHT!! It starts at 8:00pm and Jason will go on at 10:00PM WITH THE CONCERT BEING ON A FRIDAY
we wanted every one to have a chance to get to see Jason! The Family
camping area will be open for this event and kids 12yrs and younger are only $5.00 for the whole weekend including concert and camping! Adults are $30.00. If you can only come for one day Sunday is only $15.00 for adults and $5.00 for the children 12 and under. Don't miss this fun family weekend! We will have live entertainment on Saturday, too!

Thanks,
Mark & Patti Pearce

www.l-cross.com

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2006, 09:08:55 PM »

Less than two weeks away. I will be there Friday the 21st.

450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2006, 09:39:34 PM »

I would like to come out again with the kids but not when there is a concert.

TOO BUSY!   Have an event for the familys W/O a concert.
Hope no offence is taken.

Thanks, Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur
qt314nfla

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2006, 10:05:59 PM »

Thanks, Matt

All of their family events have concerts.  It's just that some bands are larger names than others.  I hope you will reconsider going.  They have a family area for ppl with small children.  Unless ppl have kids that won't listen or stay near by where the parents can watch they will be safe.
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2006, 11:52:34 AM »

On another note. The 20 foot wide bridge is now 40 feet wide.

Want2Ride2

ASK ME ABOUT METAL ROOFING

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2006, 01:31:50 PM »

I'm so looking forward to april 21st weekend, only 2 more weeks left, i know my kids are very excited, yunt and the kids will be there pretty early, but I will be there friday night about 9.30pm, just in time for the concert.

2001 Polaris Sportsman 500HO 4x4
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2006, 10:15:05 PM »

Thanks, Matt

All of their family events have concerts.  It's just that some bands are larger names than others.  I hope you will reconsider going.  They have a family area for ppl with small children.  Unless ppl have kids that won't listen or stay near by where the parents can watch they will be safe.

I will think about it. The wife wants to go campin that weekend with the kids. I just know how it gets out their with the concerts. 
Yunt, that back road sounds way better at 40' wide. Thats where I like to camp.

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2006, 10:36:16 PM »

Grin Grin This is a perfect weekend for the whole family. The kiddie camp ground will be open. We are looking forward to seeing everyone!

Thanks,
Patti

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2006, 10:01:07 PM »

Cool Cool THIS IS THE WEEKEND FOR EVERYONE!!! Make your children HAPPY
by bringing them to THIS EVENT!!! There are so many families comming it will truly be a good time for EVERYONE!!

Thanks,
Patti P

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com