Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got the guys for the 2 dead people @ ONF!  (Read 10226 times)
Pastense

Location: The dark side of the moon and when not there try Homestead

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2006, 10:35:21 AM »

You all would be just as sick as he is with some of these ideas. 

I'm sure there probably are people on this board with vengful thoughts as to the more colorful methods of punishment for someone of this caliber.
I certainly would be one of them. But there's one teeny weeny difference between people like us and someone like him..............WE DIDN'T KILL TWO PEOPLE IN COLD BLOOD FOR THE SHEER ENJOYMENT OF IT!

So yeah, if I was outside the gas chamber looking in....the last thing he'd see is me showing him to hold his breath.
I'm sorry, I have no simpathy for someone that states that he wants to become a serial killer.

"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2006, 10:51:50 AM »

You all would be just as sick as he is with some of these ideas. 

I'm sure there probably are people on this board with vengful thoughts as to the more colorful methods of punishment for someone of this caliber.
I certainly would be one of them. But there's one teeny weeny difference between people like us and someone like him..............WE DIDN'T KILL TWO PEOPLE IN COLD BLOOD FOR THE SHEER ENJOYMENT OF IT!

So yeah, if I was outside the gas chamber looking in....the last thing he'd see is me showing him to hold his breath.
I'm sorry, I have no simpathy for someone that states that he wants to become a serial killer.

Couldn't have said it better.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2006, 05:06:08 PM »

And, did you see today's news about the middle school kid, in the same general area as the camper murderer, who attempted to assault a teacher and wound up shot to death? Another BillyBob! He and his ilk are prolly amassing weapons of mass destruction to inflict them on everyone not their kind!
http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/orl-bk-school011306,0,7362155.story?coll=ny-top-headlines
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 05:19:22 PM by AintSkeered » Logged

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com